With A Little Bit of Luck

SpartAce Random One-Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*SpartAce in AU... ^^

'Wish me luck, Ha-yah. Jae Suk hyung set me up with a dongsaeng of his. God, I'm so nervous.' 

Haha chuckled looking at his nervous hyung. He knew the buff man had to agree to Jae Suk's setting him up with this dongsaeng of his. He knew his hyung was a shy person despite his muscled body and a y six pack.

'Ah, hyung. Don't worry. I know you'll be fine. Or if you are that nervous, maybe i should go in your place?'

Jong Kook glared at his penguin-like dongsaeng. As much as he wanted to bail out of the arrangement, he knew he didn't have the heart to do it. Not after Jae Suk hyung had gone the trouble of finding him a woman who actually wanted to go on a blind date with him.

'Ah, hyung. I'm just kidding, ok. Anyway, good luck hyung. With a bit of luck, who knew you just might get married this year.'

Jong Kook secretly smiled to himself. Oh, the possibility! He would be thrilled if this woman that he was going to meet would be the one spending life with him. After all, he was not young anymore. Despite his excellent health and handsome outer appearance, the calendar didn't lie. He was already 40 and he didn't want to be alone until death came to him.

The big day finally arrived. Jong Kook stared at his reflection in the mirror. Looking at his handsome face, his toned muscle, his y six pack, he wondered why hadn't he landed himself with a decent woman as his wife. Sighing as he studied his face, he decided that this woman he was going to meet would be treated like a princess. 

Waiting nervously at the cafe, it didn't help Jong Kook when any woman walked into the cafe and looked like they were looking for someone. Multiple of times he stood up uneasily and stared hopefully at the women but they were there for someone else.

Jong Kook tried to calm himself. It was still early anyway. He had gone there half an hour earlier than the promised time to calm his nerves. He tried to imagine the woman that would meet him and hoped to dear god that she would be happy to see him.

His wandering mind snapped back to reality when a woman cleared to gain his attention. Smiling shyly as he was caught daydreaming, he stared blankly at the woman. To his surprise and amazement, the woman standing in front of him was the ever so beautiful Song Ji Hyo.

'Emm..excuse me, Kim Jong Kook-sshi, are you okay ?'<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter