That Stunning Girl is Mine

SpartAce Random One-Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone's jaw literally dropped at the sight of the stunning Ace who shyly make her appearance to the opening site. While everyone else was being mesmerized by Ji Hyo's dolled up appearance, Kim Jong Kook shyly looked away. He knew his Ace was a beautiful woman, but he was not expecting that she would look so...breathtaking like that. The Commander felt like he almost lost his breath at her sight.

Taking care not to make it too obvious to the scrutiny of the camera, he was grateful that he decided to put on his sunglasses. That shy smile he couldn't hide, but his lustful gaze was safely covered by the shades he was wearing. 

Hwan as the day's MC was lost for words seeing the fine lady who appeared like a goddess before them all. His heart beat painfully as he eyed Ji Hyo and Jong Kook. Some time ago, he had wanted to be close to her, to maybe get to know her better after the news of her separation with her previous boyfriend,.but he was unfortunately one step too late. 

As he was preparing to make the man in him appear front and center to Ji Hyo's eyes, The Commander of Running Man was faster. The guy who was literally like family to Ji Hyo used that opportunity to stay with her and comfort her as she grieved. And before he knew it, Spartace relationship was rumored fo be true. He had to accept defeat when the muscle man admitted to being in a relationship with the Ace of Running Man.

Now, he could just look at her from afar, praying for her happiness and being a good sunbae to her like he always had been and would always be.

Ji Hyo looked at her oppa, enjoying to the fullest the attention that she was getting from every cast member and also crews. Even though there were other people there, she didn't really care about what they think about her appearance. The only person she was interested was her one and only oppa, Kim Jong Kook. She was happy that her oppa seemed pleased looking at her. In Running Man filming, it was such a rare sight to see Song Ji Hyo dressed up so beautifully which was why everyone was so dumbfounded at her goddess looking appearance..

From the other end of the line, Kwangsoo looked at his moona lustfully. The feelings he once had for her came aflame and he was afraid it would shine through. He tried to lift his eyes from her but found that he was not able to do so. Only after his gaze met Jong Kook's, he snapped to reality. He smiled guiltily to his hyung and turned his head away from his noona.

The missions progressed well but one man was feeling really irritated by what he saw. He thought he imagined it but the sight of Kim Hwan flirting with his girl was too obvious to be overlooked. However, he managed to maintain his cool by acting his persona but his heart screamed and roared in uneasiness every time he turned to look at Hwan as he found that guy's gaze would be on the one woman; HIS woman! That guy's longing stare was making Kim Jong Kook's blood boiled in fury. 

Luckily, Haha was around to calm his hyung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter