She still gets jealous

SpartAce Random One-Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three years as a secret couple did nothing to reduce the amount of time they spent fighting with each other as jealousy kicked in every time him or her had an encounter with the guests on the show. Even after all this time, they still got jealous whenever anyone tried to do sweet things to their partner. 

He was amused. As he kept his loving gaze on her beautiful face, his mouth curved into a delightful smile that he was careful not to show to the other members. Her face didn't lie; the fire in her brown orbs also didn't lie and he smiled to himself thinking that he had finally managed to make her jealous. It was a big achievement really with the woman being famous for always having a blank expression on her face while they filmed the show. But today, today was different. As the guest made her appearance and stormed to kim jong kook to give him an overly friendly hug, the ace's face definitely became stiffer. 

He saw her smiling and applauding the guest, but the fire that resided in her eyes were clearly visible to his vision. He almost rolled on the floor laughing, but it would've been a complete disaster if he was going to do that, wasn't it? So, the buff man smiled to her with a teasing glint in his eyes that only she understood. The woman rolled her eyes and there was something in her expression that said to him 'oppa, you're so dead'. He looked at her while trying hard to manage his expression and nodded a little. Everything was done subtly so that nobody would notice their silent brawl. 

The national mc was in disbelief looking at how the secret couple acted between themselves in front of the camera. Sometimes he really wanted to shout to the world about their relationship because of how sickeningly sweet they were to each other, but because of the program he had to keep his mouth shut. He smiled teasingly to the buff man and also to the ace and started to with the guest. The ace wasn't really happy that her grasshopper oppa was trying to make her jealous-er which was probably not possible anymore given that her reaction was restricted by the scrutiny of the cameras and people around them. So, she played along and put on her best fake smile to not hinder the filming wih unnecessary disturbance. 

After filming such a fun episode, the running men we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter