Last Day With You

SpartAce Random One-Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Hyo smiled fondly looking at her oppa. She was happy to be able to put a proud smile on that face which she loved dearly. His serious face made her giggled inwardly but she remained quiet, eyes fixed on her oppa's handsome face. She was enjoying every waking moment of being able to see her oppa's face, fearing the inevitable moment when she no longer could see his face or wipe his tears. She knew it wasn't long now, but her oppa didn't and she wanted to make him smile as much as she could.  

The muscle man who was listening to the doctor's advice attentively so that he didn't miss a point from what the doctor lectured them didn't notice his wife's strange gaze. He was too busy paying attention to the doctor while his wife was busy staring fondly at his face.

After that check up session, Jong Kook led Ji Hyo to their car, one hand grabbing her waist and the other holding her hand. He watched her every step, making sure she walked safely beside his protective presence.

Ji Hyo sat on the car seat next to the driver's seat, her hands rubbing her big tummy softly. Jong Kook who immediately sat at the driver's seat smiled fondly at his wife. He started the car and drove carefully to go back to their heaven.

The small party celebrating Kwangsoo's engagement was interrupted when Ji Hyo suddenly felt painful contractions washing over her like being stabbed by daggers. Haha grabbed the car key from the trembling Jong Kook and drove the couple to the hospital. The others followed suit. Everyone was in a panic state as Ji Hyo was groaning in pain.

Almost ten minutes the doctor conducted a check up on Ji Hyo and he concluded that she was indeed near delivering her baby. The doctor's face tightened as he approached Jong Kook and the gang who were waiting nervously outsite the emergency room. Every hopeful face that was staring at him was almost unbearable for the experienced doctor.

'Doc, how are my wife and child? What's taking so long?'

Jae Suk and Haha who were standing on Jong Kook's sides, grabbed the man's arms that were about to reach for the doctor's collar. They tried to calm the muscle man but he was just too nervous to sit still.

'I'm really sorry, Jong Kook-ssi. As I've warned Ji Hyo-ssi earlier, this would be a very risky pregnancy. We have to operate her immediately. But the consequence is inevitable. It may be fatal to the mother. This is a risk I've made clear to Ji Hyo-ssi over and over again.'

Jong Kook's face darkened hearing the doctor's explanation. He couldn't believe his ears that Ji Hyo knew about the risk and still continued the pregnancy.

'No you're lying to me. Ji Hyo is fine and our baby is also fine.'

The doctor looked at Jong Kook sympathetically but he had to do h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter