Happy Birthday, Kookie Oppa

SpartAce Random One-Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘oppa... kookie oppa! oppaaa...’

Jong kook stirred in his sleep. Ji hyo’s voice was disturbing his sleep. Sleepily, he asked her what was wrong while trying to pull her closer into his embrace. Ji hyo pushed his hands and urged him to wake up. The urgency of her voice finally made jong kook opened his eyes wide and stared at her.

‘what’s wrong, sung im-ah? It’s late. Lets’ sleep, ok?’

‘oppa! i think the baby is coming!’

‘what?!’

Jong kook jumped from the bed, looking at ji hyo who was scrunching up her face in pain.

‘you okay? Oh my god, what should i do? Sung im-ah, tell me... are you in pain?’

Watching her husband in a panic state made ji hyo laughed although she was really in pain. seeing ji hyo laughing, jong kook stared at her in disbelief.

‘ji hyo-yah, are you serious or what? If you’re joking, this is not funny!’

Ji hyo smiled to him while wincing in pain. her oppa in panic was really hilarious she thought.

‘oppa, i’m serious. But you’re too funny. Relax, oppa.’

Jong kook took a deep breath and started to dress. After that, he carefully lifted ji hyo and put her in the car and came back in the house to take ji hyo’s and the baby’s necessities. He didnt forget to grab their phones before locking up the house.

On the way to the hospital, ji hyo was groaning in pain. she held on to jong kook’s arm while whining about the pain. jong kook gulped nervously. He was worried and also scared looking at ji hyo who was clearly in pain.

‘oppa... it hurts so bad.’

Jong kook frowned looking at his beautiful ace. Her face was already covered in sweat and seeing her almost crying, made the man felt like crying too. He hated to see her in pain and he hated the fact that there was nothing he could do about it.

‘i love you, ji hyo-yah. i love you so much. Hang in there, ok. We’re almost there.’

Jong kook was trying hard to focus on the road while spouting whatever came across his mind to calm ji hyo down. After a while, jong kook wasn’t even aware that he was blabbering. He only stopped when ji hyo suddenly let out a laugh.

‘oppa! stop it! What are you saying? Aish... oppa, you’re so funny.’

Jong kook smiled a little. He was glad that his beautiful ace was still able to make a joke but he knew she was in pain.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter