His Only Love

SpartAce Random One-Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Jong Kook could almost feel his heart breaking as he listened to his wife's agonizing sobs from inside the bathroom. This was not the first time she had cried so hard and it wouldn't be the last time either. He knew the reason for her tears but he was helpless to do anything about it. He had told her repeatedly that what'd happen would eventually find its way and they didn't have to worry but the woman was too full of disappointment to listen to him. He just hoped he showed her enough that she was enough for him. Even if it meant that he'd never have the cheeky little devils he always imagined he'd have with her. Even if it meant they'd spend the rest of their life together without the additional members that should've been; the muscle man would have been content. He loved her too much to want to risk her life for a child.

Ji Hyo walked out of the bathroom straight into her oppa's welcoming arms. His strong arms hugged her tightly as if trying to put her broken pieces together and she was happy that she married this muscle man who loved her deeply and unconditionally. She was content with the fact that Kim Jong Kook would stay loyal to her for the rest of his life but she wanted so much more for him. He completed her dream - completed her heart and so she wanted to do the same for him. She knew his dream of having his own kids but fate seemed keen on torturing them both.

Visits to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter