Dragon Brothers Unite

SpartAce Random One-Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Dragon Brothers would always spend time together eating, chatting or drinking (except Kim Jong Kook because he rarely drank). But now, three of its members were married and so would sometimes bring their wives to their get togethers. Not that any of them mind because when they men did their things together, the women were also on friendly terms with each other.

Cha Tae Hyun, Jang Hyuk and Kyung Min's jaws dropped when Jong Kook appeared with  Song Ji Hyo on their gathering. It was the first time that the Commander brought a girl to such gatherings that the others went ballistic. 

Song Ji Hyo greeted the men politely and blushed when Jang Hyuk complimented her.

'Wait, where are your wives? Didn't you say you were going to bring them?'

Jong Kook was puzzled to see only the men withour their wives there. 

'My wife has a meeting with her friends tonight.' Cha Tae Hyun casually said.

Jang Hyuk said that his wife went to her parents' house with the kids while Kyung Min's wife had work to do.

Jong Kook glared at his friends.

'Yah, you should have told me. Now what would Ji Hyo do with us Dragon Brothers..?' 

The men smiled teasingly at the couple. 

'Well, we can interview her on why did she want to be your girl despite how annoying you can be. Don't you know that, Ji Hyo-yah?'

Ji Hyo chuckled at Tae Hyun's funny question. She knew Tae Hyun was just goofing around, but she decided to play along. 

'So, Song Ji Hyo-sshi, why do you want to be his girlfriend?'

Acting like a reporter from the entertainment program using the water bottle as a fake microphone, Jang Hyuk pointed the bottle to Ji Hyo and started to ask questions like a retired policeman. 

Ji Hyo chuckled shyly but looked at her op

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter