~15~

You'll Always Be My Star Queen.

[2NE1&CM-Lioness' dorm.]

"Hello, world!" You woke up and greeted with the biggest smile you could offer.

You were still so happy about yesterday's date so you were in bliss.

Walking to the kitchen, you saw a note written with Bom's perfect writting.

Minnie, darling~

We are on an interview now.

Your manager called. He said that he'll send your driver at 11 so get ready! Ppali ppali!

PS: Don't think we are not asking more questions about your date yestarday ;)

XOXOXO, Bommie <3

You chuckled a bit embarassed. Last day, they bombarded you with questions but you managed to escape cowardly.

Going to the bathroom, you showered and made sure you looked nice.

You walked to your wardrobe and, pulling out a lace top and black skinny jeans, began dressing up.

You wrapped yourself up well in a brown cardigan since it was still snowing.

You put on your shoes and accessorized yourself with a black hat and the jewelry Hyunseung bought you and gave yourself a last look in the mirror.

Liking what you saw, you headed out with a smile and waited for your driver to come.

[Later that day.]

You just finished the interview and sat talking to the host. He was a  very friendly young man, in his late twenties. You made conversation with him for a little bit when your phone rang.

"Oh, sorry." You excused yourself.

He reasuringly smiled and you got away of the cameras and mikes to talk comfortably.

"Jagiyaaa~!" Hyunseung shouted.

You giggled. "Hi, oppa!"

"HYUNG'S JAGIYAAA~!" Yelled Yoseob's unmistakable high-pitched voice.

"MINNIE NOONAAA~!" Dongwoon exclaimed.

Apparently, they had the speaker on and you could hear everything that was going on there.

"Yah, give me my phone back!" Hyunseung roared.

At that moment, you were laughing your off, until Doojoon picked up. "Hi Min Jung-ah!" He greeted you.

"Hi Doojoon oppa." You replied.

"Do you have any schedule now?" He asked briefly.

"No. Why?" You said, startled.

You heard Hyunseung snatch the phone back. "AT LAST!" He said. "Like Doojoon was saying... 4MINUTE and Gina noona want to see you again so we thought that we could go and grab lunch together. What do you think? That way I get to see you again." He explained.

"WAY to be blunt, hyung." You heard Kikwang say.

"Shikkuro." Hissed Hyunseung. "Well?" He asked you.

"Yeah sure! But I have to take care of some things in YG first. I'll call you when I'm on my way, okay? Bye oppa~!" 

"Bye jagi~!"

[Lunch time.]

You and Big Bang entered the restaurant Hyunseung told you BEAST, 4MINUTE and G.NA were.

You sat beside your boyfriend, who looked quizzically at his Big Bang hyungs.

You sighed. "They tagged along. Couldn't do anything."

He laughed a bit and tucked a strand of hair behind your ear.

"OMO, when did you get an ear piercing?" He exclaimed.

Your left ear had three different earring: a batman one , a star one and a little hoop one.

You pouted. "Why? You don't like it?"

He shook his head. "Yeah, I like it. BUT you are not getting a piercing in your face." He said threateningly.

You smiled. "I wasn't planning to." He beamed back and kissed your temple.

Everyone squealed (the girls) and snickered (the boys).

You all had a great meal and everybody spent a good time.

You were talking with the girls.

"I've noticed, Minnie-ah, that you always wear cool clothes. I like them all! I wish I could sneak in your closet." Gina said giggling.

You giggled too. "Well, I like going shopping." You stated with a smile.

"YOU DO?" All the girls yelled, making the boys shut their conversation.

You rubbed your neck. "Which girl doesn't?"

"Then it's done. I don't think Hyunseung minds if we take Min Jung-ah away for a bit." Hyuna said, linking arms with you.

Sohyun linked your other arm in hers'. "Let's go shopping!"

They dragged you without even glancing back at the boys, who were looking at the scene shocked.

Before exiting the restaurant, you sent an apologetic gaze to Hyunseung, who sulked in his seat and pouted.

Jiyong patted his back. "Dude, they just stole your girlfriend."

                                                                                  

Hello, dear readers!

Hope you liked today's chapter ;)

BTW, I'm finishing my fic 'Diary of a witch' and I'm planning on starting another, but I don't know which.

Here are the summaries. It's all on your hands!

 

-Matchmark Mates, Soccer Rivals...Love partners?: Kwon Chung Ae isn't your tipical girly girl. She would rather play soccer with boys than gossiping with girls. Strangely, she's Jang Geu Rim's best friend. When she moves to the school her BFF attends, she notices her chush on the cute boy Yang Yoseob. Trying to hook them up, she asks for the help of Yoon Doojoon, the implicated boy's best friend. Eventually, they found that they have lost of things in common: soccer addiction, dorkiness, competitiveness...

How will this weird relationship end?

-Can't you see me?: Hello, I'm Yang Yoseob and I attend to Seoul's college. I live near it with my hyungs and a girl; my hyung's sister. Yoon Hye Sun is the girl every boy wants to have as his girlfriend. She has the looks, the personality, the studies...She's perfect.

Problem n. 1: I have a crush on her, but she seems oblivious to that fact.

Problem n. 2: She has a crush on Lee Joon, a classmate of hers' that lucky bastard.

Can't somebody help me to win her?

-Yeobo, you're such a bully: Koo Soon Bok is a student in Cube Academy. Son Dongwoon is a student in Cube Academy. She's rich. He's rich. She has an IQ of 199. He's the best male student in the academy. She's an outcast. He's the popular hottie.
She's the bully of the bullies. He's a kingka. She's his tutor. He's her student. She's open minded and outgoing. He's timid and shy.

Strangely, they both are attracted to each other.

And, to make things better, they find themselves involved in an arranged marriage. With each other.

Can those oh-so-different two people sort a marriage?

-Maybe we aren't that different: You can meet lots of people when you work in a hospital: polite work mates, cute little kids, hot boys, y girls, dorky gangsters...

Can you meet dorky gangsters in a hospital too? Yes, you can.

If you don't believe me, go ask Bang Mi Cha.

She works as a nurse in a hospital in Seoul. She's a dutiful sweet young nurse who has a killer eye-smile and is the sweetest thing on earth. But don't mess with her if you don't want to end chopped in pieces.

One day, she found an injured man in an alley. He's Lee Kikwang. He's a gangster in the gang BEAST. He has this killer eye-smile and a cheerfull personality. But don't underestimate him; his fighting skills are undeniably good.

They keep saying that they are so different, but...Is that true?

Tell me which one I should start! <3

Comment&Subscribe