~11~

You'll Always Be My Star Queen.

"Let's go~!" Chimed Bom when you stepped out of the van, pulling you along with her.

"YAH~! My arms, unnie!" You whined.

"AISH, just walk!" She yelled.

She pulled you forcefully to the insides of the karaoke without even looking to the confused recepcionist.

She stopped running when she saw a door with a number.  She opened the door and you saw the light switched off.

"Unnie, what's going on? Shouldn't Chaerin, Dara and Minzy already be here?" You asked innocently.

Suddenly, the lights switched on and a lot of people stood there.

"SURPRISE!" They all screamed.

You could see BEAST, 4Minute, 2NE1, Big Bang, Gummy and G.NA and Kara's Hara.

"Uwaaa..." You babbled surprised. "You guys shouldn't have..."

Chaerin pulled you in a bear hug. "OF COURSE WE SHOULD HAVE! It's your birthday, babo!" 

Your eyes began to water but you blinked the tears away.

"Oh, Minnie, we bought Hara and Gina...Hope you don't mind." Hyuna rubbed the back of her neck sheepishly.

"Hi, I'm Gina! Call me unnie!" Said Gina excitedly.

"Hi Gina unnie!" You chirped.

Junhyung approached you shyly. "Um...I bought Hara because...well...I had a date with her...but..."

You smirked knowingly. "It's okay, Junhyung." You said smugly. "Hi, Hara-sshi. I'm Min Jung."

"Hi unnie!" She chirped happily. "I'm a fan of yours! I already have your first mini in the dorm!"

You giggled. "Thank you, Hara-ah. I'm a fan of Kara too."

"Stop with the introductions and LET'S GET THIS STARTED!" Yelled Yoseob in his hyper karaoke-mode self.

[Later that night.]

"And that's how Minnie finally turned into a mouse and developed ears." Daesung joked, putting on your head a Minnie Mouse ears headband they bought you along with a new MAC.

You made a cute face and a V sign with your fingers as you posed and laughed.

Theorically, this was your last gift (you didn't know why all those people gave all those gifts. Crazy people.), or so you thought.

"Hyung." called Junhyung. Hyunseung looked at him. "Didn't you have a present for her?" He asked, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.

"Yah, Junnie. I'm going to give her...later."

You were singing a duet with Hara, which made Junhyung make a thoughtfull face. "Maybe we could double-date sometime." He said, smirking to Hyunseung.

The older boy scoffed. "Shikkuro."

[Even later that night.]

Everyone kept singing altough it was like 1AM in the night and the schedules, programmes, practices and everything else were tiring you all a lot.

CL yawned. "It's very late. We should go back to the dorms." She said.

"NO!" Shouted Yoseob.

Doojoon smacked the back of his head. "Yoseob, it's late. Let's go."

Hyunseung stood shyly by his side before clearing his throat.

"Hyung...I was going to take Minnie-ah somewhere....We used to go before." He said, looking at your eyes that softened at his own.

"OOOHHH!" Was listened all the room.

"Okay, okay. I'll tell Jiyong hyung."

He offered you a hand. "Should we get going?"

You took his hand shyly and started to walk away.

Dara started walking too, aling with Yoseob, Seungri, Daesung and Dongwoon.

"Where are you all going?" Snapped Jiyong.

Dara made a pouty face. "We wanna go spying!" She said.

"Oh NO." CL stated simply. "You're not going."

"Why not, noona?" Pouted and whined Yoseob cutely.

"Let them alone." Say Doojoon in his authoritarian leader-like tone of voice.

[With Hyunseung and You.]

You two were holding hands, going to your childhood secret shared spot.

When you guys finally arrived, you sat on the grass like you used to back then.

While you were enjoying the comfortable silence, Hyunseung pulled out a box. He offered it to you silently and, smiling, you took it in your hands.

Opening it, you saw two black rings with ' 정& 승' inscribed on the inside of it.

You gasped and put it on your finger, giving him the other. "Hyunseung...You shouldn't have given m..."

He gently placed a finger on your lips. "Minnie...I've been trying to say something to you a long ago..."

                                                                     

Hey there!

I'm extra happy! I reached the 100 subscribers with my two stories! I'm very very very happy!

Thank you everybody for supporting me; I'm really thankful :D

Because of that, I'll try to update both of them tomorrow :D (although I don't promise anything).

Be aware of it!

Kekeke....Cliffhanger end ;)

Comment&Subscribe