~12~

You'll Always Be My Star Queen.

"Minnie...I've been trying to say something to you a long ago..." He said softly. You suddenly stiffened like you would always do when somebody told you 'We have to talk' or 'I have something to tell you'. He sighed. "...But I don't want it as the end of our friendship."

You gulped. This must be important. You thought.

Trying to act confident, you said "What is it, Seungie?" You held both of his hands in yours and squeezed them with your thumbs.

He took a deep breathe and blurted everything at one.

"IlikeyouMinnieIalwayslikedyouWouldyoubemygirlfriend?"

"W-w-what?" You said quietly. You couldn't believe that you heard what you actually heard. "W-what d-did y-you j-just s-say?"

He breathed hard again. "I said...I like you."

Your eyes widened and his shoulders dropped. "I know you don't feel the same way, but I just wanted you to know..."

You blinked several times and when you finally processed his words in your shocked brain, you abruptly grabbed his shoulders and hugged him.

He stood there, surprised as hell. "Minnie, what are you...?"

You smiled and whispered in his ear "Babo."

He pulled away. "What? Yah!" He said angrily.

"Babo. You are such a babo." You repeated. "In case you haven't noticed...I've been into you since we first met."

"EH?" He yelled. You giggled and nodded. "Really?" You nodded again, trying to make him get the point.

After some several minutes, he pulled you in a tight embrace and grabbed you by the waist, spining you in the air with a strength you didn't knew he had.

You giggled and squirmed. "Yah, let me down, Hyunseung!"

"Uh-huh." He stated simply. "I'll never let you down, jagiya."

Finally, he stopped and your feet touched the floor. Suddenly, something hit you. "Did you just call me 'jagiya'?" You asked, blushing a lot.

"Yeah. Don't you like it?" He asked teasingly, breathing just on your ear.

Your breath hitched and you tried vainly to push him away. "S-seungie..."

"What, jagiya?" He said, emphasizing the word 'jagiya'.

You looked in your head for a good excuse. "It's late, we should go back."

He pouted while you were already calling your driver without even hearing his response. "You're no fun." He muttered, resting his arm around your waist while you talked on the phone.

[Later on the car.]

The car stopped in front of your apartment's building.

The car ride was comfortably quiet, full of loving hugs and squeezes.

You went out of the car and, when you were about to close the door, Hyunseung came out too.

"What are you doing?" You asked; confusion all over your face.

He shrugged. "Dropping you at your apartment."

You shook your head. "It's cold. You'll catch a flu. I can go alone." You argued.

"No. I'll drop you." He retorted.

The arguement went on and on until you grew tired and thought of a way to end it.

In desperate situations, desperate measures. You thought.

You grabbed the collars of his jacket and slammed your body on his, cutting of the distance between them. Your lips lingered on his in a soft but long kiss that left him dumbfounded once you pulled back.

Giving him a small peck on the cheek you ran away taking advantage of his shocked-state.

"I'll text you when I arrive!"

He stood there in the cold; a hand on his lips before whispering a 'yeah!' and doing a pump of his fist in victory.

Suddenly, his phone vibrated in his pocket.

From: Minnie Mouse<3

To: Nae Neomu Yeppeo Wangja <3*

I came back, kekeke~

The girls were asleep on the floor, waiting for me.

I feel kinda bad now :(

Anyway, get safely to the dorm and rest well, Oppa ;)

<3<3<3

He smiled at the change of his contact name and changed yours before replying.

From: Nae Neomu Yeppeo Wangja <3

To: Nae Neomu Yeppeo Gongja <3*

Kekeke~ I'm sure they'll ask you lots of questions tomorrow.

But so will the babos /pouts.

Good night to you too, Minnie Mouse <3

I love you.

                                                               

*Nae neomu yeppeo wangja: My beautiful prince

*Nae neomu yeppeo gongja: My beautiful princess

Hey peeps!

Like I promised, I updated today ;)

I'm sorry it didn't come as sweet as I wanted to be, but I hope you liked it and enjoyed reading it.

kekeke~

I love my dashboard right now, it's full of BEAST 'I like you the best' MV.

It's sooo cool <3

Comment&Subscribe