~13~

You'll Always Be My Star Queen.

You sit on the couch reading a book, ignoring 2NE1 girls' teasing gazes as you buried your head in the pages.

They had been teasing and bugging you since when they forced you to tell them that you got together with Hyunseung.

You were about to run off when your phone ringed.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Min Jung-ah, it's me Chin Ho." Your manager said. "I call you because I got scheduled a photoshoot right now...But you can move it to tomo..."

He was about to finish when you abruptly cut him off. "No, no, I'll go!" You shouted. "Send the driver over here!"

You hung up and slammed your book shut and run to grab a jacket and put on your shoes.

"Where are you goi...?" Bom asked.

You opened the door. "I'm going to do a photoshoot now! Bye~!" You ran off singing.

'Uf...At least I avoided the teasing.'

[LETZDANCE.]

BEAST was in the practice room with MBLAQ preparing a joined performance for Music Bank.

In the break, Hyunseung called you. "Jagi~!" He sang through the speakers.

"Jagi?" Asked an amused Seungho.

Junhyung chuckled. "Didn't you know the big news? Hyunseungie got a girlfriend!"

"Why does everyone get a girlfriend before me?" Joon whined.

Thunder rolled his eyes. "Then, who's the lucky girl?" He questioned, leaning in to listen carefully.

Kikwang smiled. "It's Choi Min Jung."

"EEEEHHHH? NO WAY!" Yelled G.O. "My ideal type is taken now..." He muttered.

Yoseob giggled. "Yes way!"

Mir stood shocked with his eyes wide open. "Y-you mean that pretty and y noona who sings, raps and dances like a goddess?" BEAST nodded. "LUCKY HYUNG!" He exclaimed.

Hyunseung was obliviously smiling and talking through the phone with you.

"What are you doing now?" He asked.

You smiled unconciously. "I'm doing a photoshoot right now. Why?"

He blushed and chewed is lower lip. "Uhh...I though that if you didn't have any schedule later, we could go and eat lunch together."

Your smile widened with his response. "I'm going to ask Chin Ho appa." You replied.

"APPA!" You yelled.

"WHAT?" He yelled back.

You stopped screaming as he approached you. "Do I have any schedule later?"

He shook his head. "No. Why?"

"Nothing, nothing." You said, beaming.

You grabbed your phone again. "Oppa? I don't have any schedule later. Where do we meet?"

"I'll pick you up." He sent you a kiss. "Bye jagiya~! I love you~!"

"Bye oppa~! I love you too, oppa."

[Lunch time.]

 

You played with the hem of your dress as you looked at your legs covered with thick black thights and at your black ankle boots while you wondered if you had groomed yourself so much.

You kept looking at your atire until a familiar voice called out for you.

"Minnie-ah, jagiya!" Hyunseung exclaimed.

You looked at him and blushed. He was nicely dressed and his previously orange locks were now black.

He offered his arm and you clinged to it. "Let's go jagi~!" He chirped happily.

You smiled. 'Our very first date.'

                                                                        

Hello again!

I'm sorry if I haven't been updating this much, but my other fanfic is nearly ending and I'm putting so much in that.

Mianhae!!

So, as reward, I let you this here so you enjoy your eyes:

Comment&Subscribe!