~9~

You'll Always Be My Star Queen.

You stood in the door of the café near Cube, waiting Hyunseung.

 

You were dressed in a black wife beater, a purple Adidas hoodie, ripped skinny jeans and purple high tops.

 

You covered your face the best you could with some black wayfarers, earning some weird stares because it was winter and the sky was covered with dark gray rain clouds that were about to pour soon.

Some minutes later, Hyunseung appeared catching his breath. "Sorry I'm late. The guys were discussing over the cereals box so I had to go buying another." He made a face and then he rubbed the back of his neck shyly.

You giggled while shaking your head. "It's okay, Oppa."

You two walked in, trying to cover your identity the best as you could; you didn't want to be in a scandal when you just debuted.

You told the waitress your orders and sat there in a confortable silence. Suddenly, Hyunseung cleared his throat. "Umm... what did you want to tell me?"

"Oh!" You face-palmed your face, reproaching yourself for having forgotten the important thing you had to tell him. Your hand roamed your bag, taking out six tickets. "I'm having my very first concert and I thought that you may want to go..." You trailed off. "It's important to me so I thought..." You took a sip of your coffee and when you placed the cup on the tabble, he placed his hand on yours, it carefully with his thumb.

You looked up trying to control your blush. He was smiling softly, which didn't exactly help you to keep your natural skin color. 

"I'll go if it's important to you."  He said confidently.

You beamed your infamous eye-smile, making him blush and take notice of his bold actions. He was about to remove his hand from yours when you noticed that you were returning his squeezes, so he decided to enjoy it in silence while you chatted happily.

 

When you both had to return to your respective dorms, it started to rain. You pulled out and umbrella out of your bag and motioned him to come closer.

"Oppa, come here." You linked arms with him while holding his hand. You hadn't let go of his hand in the entire 'date'. It was like if a warmth came from his hand and roamed your entire body, giving you goosebumps.

Hyunseung looked at your intertwined hands. It was curious for him how your hands fit perfectly with his, the feeling you gave him just by a mere touch or a mere brush of your skin with his.

"Look like we are here." You said, snapping him out of his thoughts.

He nodded and you both bid good byes happy as ever.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[D Day, Backstage.]

You were walking in circles around the backstage corridor, trying to cal your nerves.

BEAST was trying to calm you down, until they had to left to see you on stage, because it was your time to shine; your very own show.

"You'll do daebak. I know it, noona." Dongwoon encouraged you.

 

You were dressed in a black loose top, leather leggings and black boots.

You played with your mike while the lights switched on. 

You introduced your concert and began singing and dancing.

 

It was your last song, the only one ballad in your album.

You ran backstage and grabbed your guitar; you wanted this song to be special, not just for you but for your fans.

"Well," You started almost breathlessly because of all the singing and the dancing. "This is my last song..." The crowd didn't let you finish; they began to groan, which made you giggle. "...but the most meaningfull and special out of all my songs." You said.

"That's why I have a request for you all." You told them. They became curious and turned dead silent. "I want everyone who has or had a special one to sing it with me. If you don't know the lyrics, just hum the tune; I don't care. Just let it out of your heart." You requested. "Will you do that for me?" You asked, doing aegyo.

They exploded in ''yeahs'.

You chuckled and sat cross-legged in the edge of the stage; your fans could almost touch your legs.

You smiled and looked at the crowd, and you spotted six boys in their disguise. You winked at them trying to make as discrete as you could. They cheered for you and you smiled brightly before start singing.

'You make my life complete,

you pull me back to my feet.

You make my heart beat,

and I get lost in you 'cause your so sweet.

And now and then I ask myself

if you are the only one for me.

'Cause I don't know if I deserve

everything that you can give.

But I don't want to lose you.'

You sang slowly and beautifully; all the feelings you kept down spilling out of you.

You sang the chorus and you couldn't listen to yourself because of your fans, who were singing their hearts off. 

Seeing them so devoted to you touched you, so you felt tears coming out of your eyes.

With your blury vision, you took a look at the crowd. You saw some of them crying, hugging each other or simply singing. The fact that they did what you requested was more that what you could ever ask.

You decided to not disappoint them and you did your best in that performance.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You evil woman, you made me cry!" Spat Yoseob playfully.

You sobbed. "The one who should be crying is me, not you!" You replied, hitting his shoulder jokingly.

Doojoon pat your back. "It was very beautiful. You even made Junhyung sob." He said, pointing to the rapper.

"NOT TRUE! I DID NOT SOB!" He yelled in denial. You laughed between your tears, when you felt someone wipe them for you. You turned your head and saw Hyunseung hugging you from behind. 

The boys began snickering and teasing, but you just ignored them and turned your body around so you could hug him back.

In moments like these, you two would disappear to your own world.

"That was..." He wispered. "That was really daebak." He stated.

You smiled. It didn't matter if it was plain; you knew he really meant what he said.

You hugged him even harder.

*I wish time would freeze right now.* You both thought.

                                                                         

I'm sorry I  couldn't update sooner, but school is being stressing with all those diagnostic exams. Why the hell do I have to do those exams if they don't count in my final scores? UGHH!

I hope you liked this corny and cheesy chapter ;)

I'll update my other fic tomorrow (or so I think).

Comment&Subscribe