~8~

You'll Always Be My Star Queen.

[Photoshoot.]

"Could you please do a b-boying move so I can take a photo of it?" Asked to you the camera-woman. "Something simple so you can stand it for some seconds."

"Okay." You nodded confidently.

You were doing your individual photoshoot since BEAST hadn't arrived yet.

 

It was a photoshoot for a famous street style brand of clothing, so your clothes were rather simple. You were dressed in a black and white plaid shirt,  some grey skinny jeans a baseball jacket, studded converse-like sneakers and a black hat. Your make-up was simple too. Just a bit of eyeliner and light pink lip-gloss.

You did a simple hand-stand while putting your best smile.

"You can get up now, Min Jung-sshi." You pulled yourself up on your feet and waited for the camera-woman's instructions.

"Now put your hands on your hips and pout." She instructed. You did as she said and, between the 'flash' sound of the DSLR you heard someone screaming 'How Cute!'.

You looked away from the camera to find BEAST looking at you with very big smiles on their faces. You smiled back and sent them a small wave before getting concentrated in the photoshoot once again.

You finished your individual shoots and then sat on a couch while BEAST got their make-up and dressing done. Doojoon came out first and did his individual one.  You were looking at him posing when an arm landed on your waist. You looked to the side in shock and you found the warm smile of Hyunseung. Of course, you couldn't help but smile back.

Looking at his face carefully, you noticed dark circles around his big doe-like eyes, so you became worried.

"Oppa, are you tired?" You said, touching softly the skin under his eyes.

He nodded and yawned and you felt a light bulb emerging from your head. You carefully pushed him, making his head land on your lap.

He looked shocked, but you just chuckled a bit and caressed his cheeks lovingly. "Rest, oppa."

He beamed back but eventually closed his eyes while you played with his now orange locks.

You stood that way for a long time until Junhyung came. "Yo hyung, it's your time." He called. "And Min Jung-ah, the stylist noonas were looking for you."

You nodded and went to the dressing room. You popped your head inside the door and saw one of the female stylists. "Were you looking for me?" You asked.

She nodded eagerly. She took some clothes on her hands and handed them to you. "Put on this for the group shoots." You nodded and went changing your clothes.

You went out wearing a loose owl print t-shirt, some basic denim shorts, polka dot tights and black sheep skin boots.

You walked to the scenario where the boys were waiting for you. You walked in their direction shyly and already flushed. You weren't much of a girl who liked being showy after all.

"You look pretty noona!" Chirped Dongwoon.

Yoseob practically tackled you and pinched your cheeks. "You're so cuuute!" He cooed.

With Hyunseung's help you got up and went to the scenario. 

The camera-woman began explaining. "Min Jung-sshi, you'll do a round with every boy and then a group shoot, okay?" You nodded.

First came Doojoon. "Doojoon-sshi, put your arm around her waist. Yeah, like that. Min Jung-sshi, rest your head on his shoulder..."

Then Hyunseung. "Face each other and put your hands together. Tarzan style." Hyunseung did a confused face which made you giggle.

You put your hands on his and faced him."Like this, oppa."

The camera-woman nodded. "Look at each other...Smile....Great!"

After him came Junhyung. Jokingly, you stole his sun glasses and put them on, puffing your cheeks. Following the joke, he put both of his index fingers on your cheeks.

The camera-woman liked the pose and told you to stay like that, taking photos.

Then it came Yoseob's. You both put your hands on each side of your head, making bunny ears and giving the camera your best smiles.

After, it was Kikwang's turn. He embraced your waist from behind and rested his chin on your shoulder.

"Jealous much?" Muttered Doojoon teasingly to Hyunseung who was looking at the side and glaring at Kikwang.

He became embarassed and turned his face away. "I'm not jealous." He mumbled.

Doojoon shrugged playfully. "Whatever you say Hyunseung, whatever you say."

"YAH!" He yelled while Doojoon snickered.

Meanwhile, you were doing your shoot with Dongwoon. He had to piggy-back you.

"WAAH, SO TALL!" You said excitedly.

He chuckled. "Noona, have you been eating lately? You're so light!"

You giggled and nodded. "I've been chosing sleep over food lately. Thanks for your concern anyway!" You chirped happily.

Everyone crowded the scenario for the group shoot.

The camera-woman was about to tell the instructions when the boys lifted you up. "I was about to suggest something different, but that's alright." She mumbled, grabbing her camera.

"Yah! What are you doing!?" You yelled, feeling the floor leaving your feet.

They only smiled innocently and you sighed. Then, beamed at the camera for the photos.

After that, you headed to the interview.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[After the interview, CM-Lioness car.]

You were resting your eyes after the tiring day when you suddenly remembered something important.

*Crap, I forgot!* You thougt, feeling upset with yourself.

You quickly took your phone out and texted Hyunseung.

From: Minnie Mouse <3

To: Seungie Oppa <3

Seungie, can we meet tomorrow at the Starbucks near Cube?

I have something important to tell you (which I forgot earlier.) <3

You waited patiently for his reply when it finally came.

From: Prince Jang ;)

To: Minnie Mouse <3

Okay, Minnie.

It better be good news or I'll get angry with you ;)

See you tomorrow! <3

                                                                            

Hi, guys!

I made a new poster! I hope you all like it.

It's getting late here, it's nearly 2AM (xD)

I'll be heading to bed now. I'll revise it tomorrow, so sorry if there are spelling mistakes.

Comment&Subscribe