~23~

You'll Always Be My Star Queen.

[YG's building, Dance room.]

You were in YG's dance room practicing with the best female dancers in the whole K-pop industry to practice a rutine for Stars Dance Battle 2011.

This time, the programme was going to be a little different. Male and female dancers from the best groups (and solo artists too) were going to be in a gender battle.

Girl's Generation's Hyoyeon, Miss A's Min, 2NE1's Minzy, Wonder Girl's Sohee, f(x)'s Victoria, 4Minute's Hyuna, Kara's Nicole, T-ara's Jiyeon, Secret's Hyosung, Brown Eyed Girls' Gain and you were on the girls team.

In the boys' one were: BEAST's Hyunseung, SHINee's Taemin, Infinite's Hoya, Big Bang's Seungri, Teen Top's Changjo, U-Kiss' Kiseop, Block B's B-Bomb, 2PM's Wooyoung, Super Junior's Eunhyuk, Boyfriend's Minwoo, MBLAQ's Joon and Jay Park.

"Okay, let's practice it again." you said, standing up and playing the piece again. You were dancing a mix of different songs so the dance had different styles in it.

"Neh, unnie!" Yelled Hyuna.

You giggled and positioned yourself in your place. They were all famous but very nice and fun to be with.

[Some time later.]

The girls and cameras already left but you still were streching some more.

You let your legs slide until your touched the floor and started to strech your arms till you got to grab your toes.

You did some flexibility exercices, just to keep your form and, when you were calmly streching your legs, you heard someone entering the room and giving you a hug from behind.

"Minnie jagi!" Said the person. You smiled in knowledge. After all, who was going to call you Minnie Jagi aside from Hyunseung?

You peeked over your shoulder and saw him overly happy, nuzzling his head in your neck.

"Is it just me or you are very happy today?" You asked teasingly. "Is it because Omarion twitted you back?"

He took a sit in front of you. "Partially." He said, smiling a hair wider. "But....Do you know what day is today?" He replied in a sing-song voice.

"Uh... 11/11 why....Oh, it's Pepero day!" You exclaimed. The smile in Hyunseung's face went wider as he brightened and he held a hand in front of you.

"Let's go on a date!"

You frowned. "But oppa, I have to shower. And I'm all sweaty." You whined. 

He pouted and sighed dramatically. "I knew you would say this so I bought this." Hyunseung said, pulling out a pack of Pepero.

Teasingly, you snatched it from him and ripped it open. You stuck one stick in your mouth and ate it slowly.

He gasped but then smirked evilly. Hyunseung got the pack from you and then pulled out one. He traced the outline of your lips with it and stuck it softly in your mouth, bringing his face to the other end and eating it.

Your lips finally touched and he started to kiss you until you heard "OMO, MY EYES!"

He groaned and looked to the door, finding the BEAST boys in the door, Dongwoon and Yoseob hiding his eyes under their hands.

"I hate you all" Hyunseung mouthed at them.

The other boys smirked and you blushed.

"We were going to fetch Hyunseung, but I think it's better if he stays here some more, isn't it?" Teased Doojoon, softly grabbing all the boys and going back to the van.

You blushed even more and hid your face.

"Why do they always interrupt us?" Whined Hyunseung.

You laughed and pecked his lips, pulling out another Pepero and stuffing it in his mouth.

                                                          

Sorry for the late update!

Anyway, I have no time for this, so I let you here a photo and I go to school now :(

PD: Already edited! And for Joker892809, who asked for what is 'Pepero day', it's like Saint Valentines, but in Korea. Pepero are a Korean snack (you know those sticks covered with chocolate?). In Pepero day, Korean couples have Pepero sticks and other sweet things together. Hope it helped!

Comment&Subscribe