~21~

You'll Always Be My Star Queen.

[In Beast's van.]

Your relationship with Hyunseung couldn't go any better. Of course, you didn't have lots of time together, but the amount you had you used it well.

Nevertheless, the last few days you spent together, you could feel tension between you two. 

Hyunseung didn't know what it was; whether the way both your lips molded or the way your bodies fit like puzzle pieces, but he always found himself wanting more.

Whenever he touched any part of your bare skin, he would feel this electric tingle travelling all around his body.

He sighed as he looked out of the window of the car, seeing Seoul's landscape as the snow fell softly on it.

He was unconsciously smiling while remembering your excitement at the snow when he felt a nudge in his ribs-zone.

"Eh?" He said, startled.

"What was all that?" Junhyung, who was sitting next to him, said mockingly. Hyunseung tilted his head not understanding anything. "Sighing, smiling alone...Where you thinking about Min Jung-ah?" The 4D boy bit his lips and blushed. Was he that easy to read? He thought.

"Oh you were!" Doojoon exclaimed, barguing in the conversation. Hyunseung flashed him a small glare, making the leader raise his hands up as the van stopped. "Not saying it's a bad thing. Jiyong hyung even says you perform better since you go out with her."

"Does that mean that I can go visiting her tonight?" He said, lighting up fast.

Doojoon was going to reply something, he was pushed out by Hyunseung. "Bye hyung, I'll text you when I come back!"

 

[Photoshoot scenario.]

You lied on the floor, posing y to the camera. You were posing for Marie Claire Korea.

Lying on the floor only with a winter white jumper that ended just below your and cowboy boots, you felt the cold surface of the floor on your exposed legs. Your eyes were smokey and your lips just had some lip balm on it.

"Yeah, like that. Bit your lips...Great." The photographer said as she took some photos.

The theme of the photoshoot was sophisticated and y, so you had to pose yly.

They took more photos of you when you heard someone entering the set.

When you saw the flashes end, you peeked to see who it was.

Your face broke into a smile and you waved at Hyunseung who was still looking amusedly at you.

His eyes traveled from your face to your chest and then down your waist and your legs.

You saw him blush and wave shyly at you.

He talked with your manager and sat in a chair; his gaze still focused on you.

Eventually, you had to continue with the photoshoot.

 

[Some time later.]

You finished the shooting and walked happily to Hyunseung.

"Oppa!" You chirped in front of him, hugging him.

He returned the hug and rised your chin with two fingers and ravished your mouth. Yeah, ravished.

His tongue parted your lips and explored the insides. You responsed as fast as you could, moving your tongue along his, but it was really difficult to follow his pace.

Hyunseung pulled away but before doing it, he gave your tongue a last that made you blush like a tomato.

"Your manager said I could give you a lift, so let's go." He said huskily in your ear, wrapping his arm around your shoulders and walking you to the car.

 

[2NE1&CM-Lioness' dorm.]

As you opened the dorm's door, you keep wondering what was up with your boyfriend.

He was really touchy-touchy with you today, which was really unlike him.

When you finally opened the door, he picked you up with an unexpected strength and threw you on the sofa.

Your eyes widened as he crawled on top of you and kissed your neck and collarbone with lots of devotion.

"Do you know how hard was for me to see you strut around the set with just that short thing on?" He said, his voice raspy. 

"Oppa..." You said softly. He looked up with cloudy eyes that made you wonder if yours looked like that too. Probably yes, you tought. "I-I have to shower a-a-and we haven't had dinner..."

He grabbed your shoulders and stared at you lovingly. "Do you trust me?"

You stared back at his shining eyes and you felt yours softening. You nodded your head slowly. At that point, neither of you cared if you were rushing things, or if you had to shower or have dinner.

The only thing that mattered where you and him.

                                                                   

Hope you guys caught the last sentence meaning /wiggles eyebrows.

MinSeung couple got naughty!~

Okay, sorry for not updating earlier, but school is being a real .

BTW, if any of my readers have tumblr, you can follow me on there, I follow back.

That's my blog: http://soundtracking-life.tumblr.com/

Feel free to ask, reblog, request and like my edits and thingies, just don't get scared at the big amount of Hyunseung-ness in there ;)

That's an edit of mine ^^

Comment&Subscribe.