~18~

You'll Always Be My Star Queen.

You were about to perform on Music Bank your new song with Bom.

The song had really high notes so you prepared well yor voice, but you were still worried about failing.

Nervously, you played with the hem of the cute dress you both were wearing.

Bom grabbed your hand. "Ready to shine?"

You nodded and got in the scenario, where the intro music was already playing and got into place.

The song was a strong ballad, so you didn't have to dance.

'Get me down to my knees~'  You two mantained the last note that was very high for a bit, making all the audience gasp and cheer for you.

[Backstage.]

You hugged Bom as you both exited the stage with a very good response from the people.

"You did great!" Congratulated you Hyunseok.

You bowed. "Kamsa, Hyunseok Appa."

"By the way, someone and I want to talk with you." He said secretly.

You nodded and followed him to an empty room of the backstage a little scared.

As you entered, you saw a very tense Hyunseung and Cube's CEO, Hong Seung Sung.

"Get in, get in." The latter said.

You could almost bit the tension that filled the air.

The two CEOs stood in front of you both and you unconsciously grabbed Hyunseung's hand, squeezing it.

He looked at you and you saw it; the fear, the worry.

You automatically panicked and tightened your grip on his hand, gulping as you looked at your CEO.

Hyunseok laughed and you felt confused. Of course, he could read you like an open book.

"We both know what you are to each other." He stated, still smiling. "We want to know if you are going out seriously."

You opened your mouth to reply but Hyunseung anticipated you. "We're very serious. Dead serious."

Seung Sung chuckled. "Then, we want you to keep it a secret. At least a little more."

You smiled and nodded. It was going to be difficult to keep it a secret but you were sure you two together could go through anything.

"Okay."

Hyunseok walked to Hyunseung. "You better take care of her (which I know you will). And try to convince her to not push her too much." He joked.

"I'll try." Hyunseung replied following the joke. "Although I don't really see it possible."

"Yah!" You whined and pouted. "Not fair!"

The three men on the room laughed at your childishness; the tension all going away.

                                                                           

Boring filler chap, but important to the future chapters.

Kekeke~ You guys are great, did I tell you that?

Hyunseung, Y so flawless?

Comment&Subscribe