~14~

You'll Always Be My Star Queen.

The driver took you two soberly to the restaurant where Hyunseung had made a reserve.

He guided you in, your arm still around his, pulling your bodies closer by the side.

He even moved away your chair for you, making you blush at his chivalry.

"What do you want to eat, Minnie jagi?" He asked, sharing a menu with you.

You tapped your finger on your chin cutely. "I think I'll have galbi and some tea. What about you?"

*Kyeopta!*  He tought as you made your cute gesture. He smiled and pecked you out of the blue, making you blush.

"I think I'll have that too."

You kept talking as you ate your meal happily, wondering if it could go any better.

"Are you participating on Star Dance Battle this year?" He asked, making conversation.

"Yep!" You exclaimed, cutting your galbi.

When you finished eating, you both decided to walk around a bit, since it was early and being a weekday, obsessive fangirls and fanboys would be at school.

You intertwined your hands with his, swinging them as you walked.

"Wait here for a minute." He said, without giving you time to aske anything.

He came back with two hot chocolate since it was getting cold by moments.

"Thanks, oppa." You drank it and left some foam on your lips.

It was suddenly removed by someone's lips.

You stared blankly but blushed at him while he blinked innocently at you. "You had foam on your lips~" He stated in a sing-song voice.

You felt something cold fall on your hand and you saw snow.

You face lit up instantly. "Waaa, it's snowing!" You exclaimed, trying to catch another snowflake.

He stared curiously, watching you play and giggle.

When you noticed that he was still there, you explained. "It didn't snow in California, so I kinda missed this." You beamed.

He wrapped an arm around your waist, and, leaning on your ear, he began singing.

'Let it snow, Let it snow'

'Let it snow, Let it snow'

'dagawa anajwo naege dorawajwo'

'Come and hold me come back to me'

'Let it snow, Let it snow'

'Let it snow, Let it snow'

'nan dasi jamdeureo kkumeseo gidaryeo neol~'

'I slept again, you wait in a dream~'

You smiled and wrapped your arm around his waist too, bringing your bodies closer.

He shivered and you made a concerned face. You rummaged through your bag and took out a very long black scarf, wrapping it around both of your necks.

"Better now?" You asked.

He nodded and smiled.

You walked a bit more, before you suddenly said. "You know what? Those kind of days are great to stay all the day at home." You said truthfully.

He laughed and kissed your temple. "I don't think I'll ever be with someone who understands me as much as you do."

                                                                               

Hello there, fellow readers!

Hope you liked this! kekeke <3

You know what? I have 120 subscribers with all my stories ;)

You are such lovelies ;x

And....since you enjoyed the pic I left in last chapter, I will post here a pic in every chap. What do you think?

I swear I love him with orange hair (What the hell? He looks good in any color xD)

Comment&Subscribe