~3~

You'll Always Be My Star Queen.

[Next day, 2NE1&CM-Lioness dorm.]

You woke up early and went to have breakfast when you found a bunch of cameras, 2NE1, Hyunseok and another young man waiting you with bright smiles.

"UWAA! What's this!?" You asked, surprised. 

Hyunseok hugged you leaving you confused. "This," He pointed to the cameras "is CM-Lioness TV." Then, he turned to the man. "And this is Bae Chin Ho, your new manager."

You gasped. "OMO!" You hugged him lovingly. "Hyunseok papa! Thank you!"

He shook his head. "You deserve this and more." 

You smiled while holding your tears. Hyunseok knew that your life in America wasn't easy, as you explained to him, and he 'adopted' you into his family with his arms open. He was indeed a great person. "Thank you, thank you..." You bit your lips.

"Don't cry, baby! It's your day!" Cooed Dara.

Bom hugged you and then CL exclaimed. "GROUP HUG!" The five of you spent some minutes hugging and you just couldn't help but feel happy.

Hyunseok patted your shoulder. "Go get ready. Remember, today you have to go to Cube Ent. and then to the salon, okay?"

 

You nodded; your couldn't speak because your voice was still cracked. You got dressed in some gray jeans, a big gray sweater with a simple black tank top underneath and black Nike sneakers.

You came out of your room. "I'm ready!" You yelled.

Hyunseok aproached you and said "Well, first, you have to introduce yourself to the camera, okay?" You nodded eagerly; you were nervous.

When everybody was ready, they started recording. "Hi! I'm Choi Min Jung, or CM-Lioness and this is CM-Lioness TV!" You exclaimed beaming.

CL appeared in the background. "Minnie-ah! We have to go!"

"Okay, Chaerin unnie!" You yelled back. Then, you turned to the camera. "Ready to meet BEAST?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Cube Ent. Building. LETZDANCE corridors.]

You entered with 2NE1 and a camera in Cube Ent's building, chatting happily with your new manager. He was pretty friendly and kind and handsome too. He was 27 years old, although he didn't look like it.

"Well, I'm going to wait you in YG. This way we can go together to the salon later, okay?" He said.

You nodded. "Okay. I'll call you later."

Dara looked at his back until he disappeared of your sight. "Wahh! I'm jealous! Your manager is sure hot!" She said, wiggling her eyebrows.

CL sighed. "There we go again..."

You giggled along Bom and Minzy.

Walking through the corridors, you bumped into Hyuna. "Omo, sorry!" You said, getting up and helping her.

She looked surprised. "2NE1 unnies!" She hugged every member and then stared at you.

Bom chuckled. "Hyuna, this is our choreographer and trainee Min Jung. Her stage name is CM-Lioness." She eyes the cameras. "And this is her own TV."

Her eyes widened. "OMONA! Choreographer and trainee! But you're so young and cute!"

You scrached your head sheepishly. "Thank you, Hyuna-sshi."

She smiled wide at you. "You don't need to be so formal with me. Just call me unnie! You must be looking for BEAST oppas, don't you? They are in the dance room 4."

You thanked her and started walking away but she stopped you. "Can I go watch?"

You chuckled. "Okay."

You went to the dance room and opened the door, greeting everyone. "Hi!" You smiled at them.

They returned your smile. "Hi, Min Jung noona!" Said Dongwoon happily.

Doojoon looked to the camera. "Umm...Min Jung-sshi... What's this?"

You giggled. "This is my own TV!" You exclaimed, earning a gasp from the boys.

"Cool!" Said Kikwang.

Prepix entered the room. "Okay, let's get started."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Another time and we'll take a break before I go, okay?" You said.

Dara groaned. "You're such a slave driver! We are tired!"

"Well, I'm not." You said, sticking your tongue out to her. Hyunseung, who was looking at your little arguement, thought. *Kyeopta!*

CL crossed her arms in her chest. "Well, if you're okay you tireless human-being, then do some of your 'magic'. For Hyuna and your viewers."

You sighed. Those girls were always dragging you to do crazy things. "Fine."

Bom beamed to the camera. "Be ready everyone, because you're going to see CM-Lioness' amazing dancing skills."

You changed the song to Boom Boom Pow by the Black Eyed Peas earning a cheer by Minzy. "Oh yeah, Black Eyed Peas!"

You positioned yourself in the middle of the dance room and started doing a cool b-boying rutine.

Your moves were strong and fast, you even did some Freezes and Flares*. The song ended and you finished the rutine with a mid air flip.

Hyuna cheered you. "WHOA! That was some good rutine! You have to teach me to do a Flare!"

You bowed to them and then walked to the camera. "Did you guys like it?" The camera-man moved the camera up and down as if he was nodding, making you giggle.

You sat in the floor as 2NE1 and BEAST started to dance again. Hyunseung sat beside you, saying that he already got his routine.

"That was cool. The rutine I mean." He said shyly to you.

You smiled. "Thank you."

As the other danced, you two talked about music and dance. He seemed passionate about dancing; whenever he was talking about it his eyes seemed to sparkle.

Suddenly, your phone rang, spoiling the mood.

"Yoboseyo?" You said.

"Hi Min Jung-sshi. Remember the salon date?" It was Chin Ho.

"Oh, yeah. Sorry, I got caught up. I'll be going now."

You hung up and bid goodbye's to BEAST and Hyuna. "BEAST, Hyuna, say bye!"

"Bye! CM-Lioness Hwating!" They said making you laugh.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Salon.]

You were at the salon, waiting for the stylist to come.

"Min Jung-sshi?" One called you. You looked at her. "We're going to start with the hair-do. We talked with your manager about your image and we wanted your hair a bit shorter, but just a bit. We're going to make you a thick fringe and blonde peek-a-boo highlights. Is that okay?"

You nodded. "Yeah, it's sounds fine."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[2NE1&CM-Lioness dorm.]

"Unnies, I'm home!" you yelled, taking out your shoes.

"Hi Minnie!" Greeted Bom. "Omo! So pretty!" She said, pinching your cheeks. "Girls, our Minnie came back!"

Soon, the girls started to coo over your image.

"Wahh, you look older!"

"You're so pretty!"

CL cleared . "When are you going to release your first mini-album?" She asked, saving your .

You smiled and mouthed 'thank you'. She smiled back. "Soon, Chaerin unnie. I'm still recording some songs and the MV's and teasers are going to be filmed next week."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[BEAST's dorm]

The boys were in their dorm, putting on their pajamas.

"Hey, hyung." Said Kikwang, trying to get Hyunseung's attention. "We saw you this morning with Min Jung-sshi. There is something going on?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

Hyunseung blushed. "N-no. There's nothing going on."

"You sure? That means I can hit on her?" Teased Doojoon.

"Yah!" He yelled. He sighed. "I find her pretty. Happy?"

"Very." The others echoed, grining.

                                                                          

*Freezes and Flares are some b-boying moves, like hand-stands.

Hi, dearies ;)

I see you liked those little cute MinSeung moments. I know this chapters' wasn't cute (call it crappy if you want) but there's going to be more. As I said, next chapters are going to be Min Jung-centric, so wait until she debuts ;) Then it's going to be action ;D

Comment&Subscribe