~4~

You'll Always Be My Star Queen.

[YG. Ent. Building, Recording studio.]

You were in the studio recording the last one song of your first mini-album.

It was the only ballad of it. The others songs, although they were love songs too, they were upbeat and dancing ones.

It was called 'What you do to me.' and it was probably the most meaningful of the hole album.

Guitar in hand, you started to sing and play in front of the mike while the producer introduced some electronic sounds, but the song was basically your voice and the guitar.

`You make me fly,

you open me to the sky.

You deserve every single thing

that I can humbly bring.'

After finishing the song, you opened the door and went out.

"That was great!" Hyunseok congratulated you. You smiled gleefully at him. "Thank you."

He put his arm around your shoulders. "Are you tired? Do you have enough rest?"

You nodded. "Yeah, I'm okay, Hyunseok papa. But I'm still working on the different choreos with the new choreographer. She's really good!"

He leaned in you ear and whispered. "Don't tell her that but she's not as good as you." He winked and you giggled. "Big Bang bought lunch. You wanna go with them? I'll be there later."

You chuckled. "Ne. Thank you again for everything, Hyunseok papa." You bowed at him and went having lunch with Big Bang and another YG artists.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Next Week, MV Shoot place.]

You were exhausted from all the dance practices that had yesterday, but you were still excited about filming your very first MV and the teasers.

You were getting your make-up done. For the first scenario of the MV, you had to dress all black, so your make-up was smoky on the eyes with a little bit of pink blush on your cheeks and sparkly lip gloss on your lips.

They were three different footages, one all black, one all white and another that was featured by Taeyang.

The MV was called 'Only You' [A/N:Remember chapter 2?] and was like if flashback of all the good moments you spent with your 'boyfriend' (Taeyang) with dancing scenes in between.

[Outfit: Pants          

top

vest

gloves

shoes]

You got dressed in your black attire and did the first part that was a water choreo with six other back-up dancers.

[Outfit:shorts

top

jacket

heels]

You got all the black part done and went to re-do your make-up. You had white fairy dust and eyeliner and some lip gloss. You went to the filming zone ready. The scenario was nuclear white and you had to dance with two male back up dancers, all dressed in white clothes too.

You did the third part with Taeyang. It was like a compilation of little sweet moments of a couple. Though Youngbae wasn't really your boyfriend, Hyunseok chose him because he had a great chemistry with you so you won't feel uncomfortable while filming.

After finishing horribly tired, you threw yourself in a leather coach near another where was your manager and CM-Lioness TV and groaned.

"Chin Ho-oppa, when are going the teasers be released?" You asked, snuggling in the sofa and apologizing to your TV. "Sorry for my behavevior viewers, but I'm horribly tired."

Chin Ho chuckled. "The teasers are going to come out tomorrow and the MV before M!Countdown, when you debut." He came closer to you and wrapped up a blanket on you. "Now sleep." He said, patting your head.

Without even noticing, you fell asleep while your manager and Taeyang watched you.

"Isn't she cute?" Taeyang whispered to the camera.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Next Day,LETZDANCE.]

"Hyungs, hyungs!" Yelled Yoseob while eyeing his phone.

They were practicing for their performance in M!Countdown.

Doojoon, Hyunseung and Dongwoon were still practicing some moves while Junhyung took a nap and Kikwang and Yoseob browsed in their phones.

"What?" Groaned Junhyung, now awake.

"It's Hyunseung hyung's girlfriend!" He said loudly. Everyone now became interested while Hyunseung blushed and pouted. During those days, the boys continued with their teasing on Hyunseung and you. They even call you 'Hyunseung's girlfriend'.

"She released a teaser!" He said.

The boys crowded around his phone and he played again the video.

"Whoa!" Kikwang exclaimed at the sight of you doing a mid air flip in the water choreo; the water dabbling everything and giving a cool image.

The video ended with you in black clothes giving a cool and suave smirk at the camera and then you in white clothes winking and smiling angelically.

"They said she's going to debut on M!Countdown. We could pay her a visit, don't you think, Seungie?" Teased Doojoon.

Hyunseung pouted again. "Yah! Stop!"

Yoseob blinked innocently. "We weren't doing anything, hyung. We're just trying to hook you up with your soon-to-be-girlfriend." He smirked.

Hyunseung flicked the back of his head. "YAH!"

                                                                   

One chapter for the click up, dearies!  <3

Hi there ;)

What did you think about this chapter? I hope you liked it (the outfits too).

I have a request for you. How do you think I should name her fandom?

I'm having a huge writer's block about that so I would apreciate if you gave me your own ideas. ;)

And happy birthday to our 4D Prince :D

Comment&Subscribe