~19~

You'll Always Be My Star Queen.

[Your secret spot, late at night.]

Since that advise from both of your CEOs, you two always tried to meet the other in places you were sure there wasn't any press or fans.

It was becoming difficult to meet each other, but he still would find his ways to meet you somewhere.

You were sitting on his lap as you watched the stars and the white full moon that lighted the sky that night.

"See oppa? That's Pisces and that's Aquarius." You explained him, as you delineated each constelation with your fingers.

He delineated another one. "And that?"

"I think that's Pegasus, although I'm not sure about it now." You said, tapping your lips with your index finger.

You felt his hug going tigher and his breath on your lips. "How can my girlfriend be so cute, smart and perfect all at once?" He muttered on your lips to anyone.

He kissed you; his lips grazing yours in a sweet kiss. His tongue your lips, asking for entrance and you willingly accepted.

He explored your mouth without leaving any part unexplored. Hyunseung rubbed your sides and laid down, putting you on top of him.

The kiss went on and on until you had to separate for getting some vital breath.

Gasping and hearing the erratic beats of your heart, you stared at him, startled.

He blushed and sat you well. "Sorry...I..."

You shushed him and hugged his waist, kissing his shoulder slightly. "Did you imagine back then that we would be making out?" You asked, eyeing the sky.

Hyunseung smiled at you, observing every single facial feauture of yours. "Well...I imagined it...But I never thought It'd become true." He admited shyly.

"Aigoo! You were really oblivious!" You exclaimed.

He chuckled, playing with your hair. "How can't I be oblivious when my mind gets constantly dazed by your beauty, huh?"

You blushed and hid your face in his shoulder. "Yah...I'm not...THAT pretty, Oppa."

He became serious and lifted your chin with two fingers, "You are the prettiest girl that I had the luck to see and meet, okay? Never forget that."

You blushed even more and kissed his cheek. "Cheesy oppa." You mocked.

He laughed and kept quiet, squeezing your back lovingly, observing the sky.

"Do you think they'll be werewolves? Since there is full moon and all..."

You giggled histerically but said nothing. He was your 4-D boyfriend after all, no?

                                                                

Hey dearies!

New cheesy chapter over here.

I know I shouldn't have, but I started a new Yoseob-biased fanfic: 'Can't you see me?'

Here's the link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/85950

Take a look, please!

Kekeke~ Bad Girl era ;)

Comment&Subscribe