~22~

You'll Always Be My Star Queen.

He pulled your lips together in a heated kiss. When he pulled away, you got the chance to observe his doe-like eyes, already covered in lust. Lust for you. 

That tought gave you confidence and you grabbed the hem of his shirt, helping him taking it off and throwing it somewhere around the room.

You looked down to his abs and blushed. Blushed hard. It was the first time you actually seen him without a shirt on.

He kissed your lips again, pulling away to tore off your shirt too. As it flew away, you could feel him staring at your chest. "Minnie-ah... You're beautiful."

You blushed again, bitting your lips and looking to the side. Suddenly, you felt him lifting you and carrying you to your bedroom, which had your name tag on it. 

He placed you softly on the bed, crawling on top of you.

He kissed your forehead, your nose and your lips before going down to your jaw line and neck. His kisses felt like if a butterfly lingered on your skin, but it left your skin on fire. 

You let out a soft whimper as he nibbled on your ear. "Hyunseung oppa..."

Your hands moved tou the back of his head, pulling on his black locks. Then you rubbed his shoulder blades and moved them to his abs, touching all of them. "Min Jung-ah..." He moaned your name.

Your skin got goose pimples as his hands moved down your back and unclasped your bra. He removed it from your arms in a slowly pace; his finger tips lingering your shoulders and arms.

His head moved down your neck; his lips and and kissing every centimetre of skin he could reach.

Your hands automatically moved down to his belt.

For the rest of the night, clothes being throwed away, moans, whimpers, whispered love words and the sound of skin slapping skin reigned the love landscape of your room.

 

[The morning after.]

Although you were half asleep, you felt like in heaven. Okay, not that right. You were a little sore *cough cough* but you were still happier than you ever were.

Unconsciously, still sleeping, you hugged the body lying next to you tighter, snuggling in his chest.

Suddenly, he moved in his sleep and your eyes shot open in surprise.

You couldn't fight the smile spreading in your lips as you saw Hyunseung cuddling with you like a little kid. He had his arms around your mid-chest and one of his legs was wrapped around your hip. His head was right above yours, so you could feel his breathing on your front.

You could tell that he moved a lot because you were sure that you had slept in the other side of the bed, thing that made you giggle.

Supposing that he wasn't waking up any sooner, you, with great care, got off the bed. As you got both your feet on the floor, a hand bought you down to the bed again.

"Where are you going?" Asked Hyunseung groggily with a husky voice that sent chills to your spine.

He wrapped his arms around you again and lowered his face to yours and gave you a slow kiss, pulling your body closer to his.

You blushed when you felt both of your skins touching. Why was it getting hotter suddenly?

"I was going to make breakfast, oppa." You mumbled, looking around as if your room was suddenly the most interesting thing in the world.

He shook his head and hugged you tighter, not letting you go. "We can make that later. Now I want you to be my teddy bear. My cute, squishy, soft teddy bear~!" He said, his eyelids dropping again. 

You giggled mentally. At least, you found that he was weird at any time of the day.

"Oppa, don't you have schedule?" You asked, as the subject came up to your head, slightly concerned. You didn't want your relationship to interfiere in his work.

He groaned, but he eventually replied you. "I texted Doojoon when you were asleep. He said our schedule is in Inkigayo at night. I texted your manager too. He said you've got the same schedule as me. He also mentioned something about a song with Seunghyun hyung. Now let's just cuddle." He replied briefly, moving a little closer and giving you pecks on both your cheeks.

Just when you tought that he was asleep again, he mumbled. "I just want to wake up to you every morning."

Your eyes softened. "Saranghae, oppa."

"Nado saranghae, Minnie Mouse."

                                                                    

Slightly rated chapter~

I let you guys imagine the rest, since I'm a minor (a erted minor, that's it).

I was writting this in the living room while my parents were watching TV, and it was sooo awkward.

Well, anyway, hope you liked it /wiggles eyebrows.

They're so dorky, right? xDDD

Comment&Subscribe