~16~

You'll Always Be My Star Queen.

You, 4MINUTE and G.NA were walking around MyeonDong, looking at the shop windows.

"Here!" exclaimed Jiyoon. "I always come here."

You walked into the store, gasping at the very big amount of cute clothes that you saw.

Looking at the jeans, you picked acid wash ones.

 

You felt a tap on your shoulder and turned your head to see Hyuna holding two identical dresses.

"Let's be twins!" She said, giggling.

You picked the dress and went to the fitting room. You changed your clothes and stepped out.

You waited for her and when she came out, you took a picture and posted it in your twitter.

@MinRawr90: The twins during shopping! Aren't we cute?

Eventually, when you paid for the things you bought, you and the girls went out the shop and entered an underwear one.

"I'm thinking of buying one of those bras that are crossed on the back." Said Sohyun.

"Those are really comfy!" Chirped Gina.

[Somewhere near the store.]

"OMO, hyung I can't look at that!"

"Dongwoon, cover your eyes!"

"I wonder how girls clasp those things on their back. It must be difficult."

"They are over there!"

The curious boys' gazes flew to a group of giggling girls.

Hyunseung saw you blush as Gina pointed a purple y lingerie set and said something that made the others giggle.

Jiyong poked his shoulder. "Dude imagine Minnie-ah with that thing on." He said and then he purred.

Although he didn't want to the images flew to his mind but he pulled them away as crimson blush covered his cheeks.

"Hyung you were actually imagining it!" Exclaimed Yoseob, pointing at him like a little kid.

He turned his head avoiding their acussing looks. "Shikkuro." He muttered.

You spent some more time in the store but then you came out.

"Run! They are out!" Yelled Youngbae.

But it was too late, because you already saw them.

"May I ask what are you all doing here?" You asked sarcastically, crossing your arms in front of your chest.

Gina gasped. "OMO, you were stalking us!"

Hyunseung shivered. "J-jagi, umm....us..."

Doojoon grabbed the rest of BEAST and went away. "Maybe we should leave."

Jiyong did the same with Big Bang. "We sould too."

"NO WAY!" Was the response of the rest of the girls. 

"RUN HYUNGS RUN!" Yelled Yoseob.

4MINUTE and G.NA ran behind them but you stood looking at Hyunseung sternly.

"J-jagi...W-why aren't y-you s-saying anything?" He stuttered.

You weren't really that angry, but decided to pretend it. Anyways, teasing was always fun.

You turned so your back was facing him.

"J-jagi...?"

Smirking as you felt him approach you, you stood quiet.

He wrapped his arms around your waist and rested his chin on your shoulder.

"Jagi" He called.

You turned your face, so your lips were just a cm apart. You showed a small beam.

He relaxed as you smiled and said. "You know I can't be angry at you."

He nuzzled in your shoulder and replied. "Me neither, Minnie-ah."

                                                                         

Hello, readers!

I'm angry. Very angry.

I don't know why 'Shine a light on him' was deleted and I can't upload it back. I'm rather pissed right now.

Finally, I decided to start 'Yeobo, you're such a bully' because I have more ideas about it than the others.

But don't worry shippers of the other stories. I'll start another as I finish this Hyunseung-biased one.

This is the main image of the story ;)

Hope you all like it!

PS: I've noticed that you haven't been commenting me that much. I'm writting bad?

Made me sad /pouts

Comment&Subscribe