Chapter 7

Marriage

 

Tiffany just finished packing her ‘husband’s stuffs and also her stuffs into one medium size of suitcase since they will spend the weekend at Tiffany’s parents’ house. Now she has to pick up her ‘husband’ at the company first before going there together by her car.  Her ‘husband’ still went to the office on Saturday because she needs to do her work but she said she will finish it before afternoon.

 

“I’ll go now, Yoona.” she said to her maid as she got out of her bedroom, pulling the luggage. Her maid then stops her work cleaning the living room.

 

“Please drive safely, Agasshi. And please send my best regard to Madam and my mother. I miss them.” her maid said when following her until the front door.

 

Tiffany already arrived at her ‘husband’s office but she doesn’t see the secretary. Maybe Taeyeon’s secretary didn’t go to work since it’s weekend. Then she decides to just enter the office room so her ‘husband’ will know that she has come. But she’s so shocked after getting inside the room. It’s like she just got struck by a thunder. She sees by her own eyes that her beloved ‘husband’ is making out with another woman on the chair behind the desk. A blonde-haired woman is sitting on her ‘husband’s lap, wrapping her arms around her ‘husband’s neck while her ‘husband’ is holding the woman’s waist by one hand and another hand is busy squeezing the woman’s . They’re kissing passionately and still don’t realize her presence. The woman’s moan and the sound of their lustful kiss fill the entire room.

 

“Taetae...” she finally called her ‘husband’, with her weakly voice. Her tears flowing down. She’s crying. Her heart is really painful. It feels like it’s sliced into pieces. They then stop kissing and turn their heads to her direction.

 

“Oh, you’ve come.” her ‘husband’ said lightly without feeling guilty even though she’s just been caught red-handed by her wife.

 

“Who is she, Taeyeonie? Your employee?” the blonde woman asks as she leans her body to her ‘husband’. She still sits on her ‘husband’s lap and her arms still around her ‘husband’s neck. Tiffany really wants to go there to pull her away from her ‘husband’ but she can’t move. She’s still lifeless.

 

“My wife.” her ‘husband’ answered shortly.

 

“Ow...” the blonde woman looks surprised and immediately gets up, then walks closer to her. Now Tiffany can see her clearly, a gorgeous woman in tight white short dress with a low cut that revealing her cleavage.

 

“Hello, I’m Jessica.” the woman smiling at her and offering her hand for a handshake. But Tiffany gives that woman a slap on the face right away after hearing her name. She’s angry. That woman is none other than the e whom her ‘husband’ uses to see. How could that e still act shamelessly like that even after having affair with her ‘husband’.

 

“Yah! Tiffany! How dare you!” her ‘husband’ shouts at her from her chair. It hurts her. Her ‘husband’ prefers to protect that e rather than her own wife.

 

“It’s fine, Taeyeonie. I understand her feeling… Okay, I think I should go now.” That e said. Then she goes back to her ‘husband’ and takes her bag from the desk. “Bye, Taeyeonie. Just call me whenever you need me.” That e then gave a peck on her ‘husband’s lips before leaving. Tiffany is boiling.

 

“I-I’ll be waiting in my car.” Tiffany then quickly leaves her ‘husband’s office room. She needs to talk with that e. She speeds up her step when seeing that e is about to get into the elevator.

 

“Wait!” she holds the elevator’s door right before it’s closed. That e opens her sunglasses, looks at her and then gives a smile.

 

“Stay away from my ‘husband’. I’ll give you money as much as you want but don’t see her anymore. Please…” she begs. Even she herself doesn’t believe that she just begged to a e but she’s trying to protect her marriage. That e then chuckled.

 

“Both of you are same, always offering me money but I’m not that cheap, Honey… I don’t think I can leave your ‘husband’. I like her and her roughness on the bed. And I think she loves my service too. I’m sorry, Honey...” that e said. Tiffany can’t believe of what she heard. She’s already tried to be nice though.

 

“You’re really a shameless human being. What should I do to make you leave my ‘husband’, you’re such a ...” Tiffany never uses rude words but she’s frustrated right now.

 

“Fany yah!” her ‘husband’ suddenly called her from behind and comes closer. Then she grabs her arm and pulls her. “Let’s go now.” her ‘husband’ takes her to another elevator and pushes her inside harshly.

 

“Don’t ever you touch her, Tiffany. She’s my woman.” her ‘husband’ warned her as their elevator starts moving down. Tiffany is taken aback. She’s hurting. But she tries to hold back her tears. She doesn’t want other people to know about their problem since they’re still at the company. And she’s right. Some employees in the lobby greet them when they see them get out from the elevator. But then Tiffany starts sobbing when they’re already in the car going to her parents’ house. She keeps staring through the window beside her while crying. It’s painful knowing her beloved one chose to defend another woman over her.

 

“Stop crying, Tiffany. It’s disturbing.” her ‘husband’ scolds her while driving. She then turns her head to her ‘husband’s direction.

 

“P-Please, Tae... P-Please stop seeing that e...” she tries to beg again.

 

“You can’t prohibit me from everything that I like.” her ‘husband’ said annoyedly with eyes still focus at the road in front her.

 

“W-Why you never care about my feeling, Taetae… I-I’m your wife... I always love you all this time…” she finally spoke up. She can’t stand anymore. But then her ‘husband’ abruptly swerved the car to the side of the road and almost hit another car before making a sudden stop. It scares her. Her ‘husband’ then pulls her hair so hard. It makes her scream out in pain.

 

“Do you think they care about my feeling when they forced me to manage that stupid company and marry you?!! Maybe you’re my wife but you have no right to control my life!! Like I told you before, you’re mine but I’m not yours!! Understand?!!” her ‘husband’ yelled angrily and pulled her hair harder.

 

“T-Tae... I-It hurts… P-Please...”

 

“Answer me!!”

 

“Y-Yes, T-Tae... I-I understand... P-Please let go of my hair...” she asks for a mercy. Finally her ‘husband’ released her but then pushed her hard until her head hit the window.

 

“Now don’t make any noise or I’ll cancel our visit.” her ‘husband’ threatened before starts driving again. She nods weakly. Her tears can’t stop flowing down but she tries to not let out any sound when crying. She doesn’t understand why the person that she loves is the one who always hurts her. She even doesn’t understand why she still loves her though she already knew what kind of person Taeyeon is since back then.

 

They’re finally arrived at the Hwang’s residence. Tiffany has stopped crying and wiped her tears but she doesn’t realize that her eyes are swollen. After getting off the car, her ‘husband’ suddenly is already standing beside her without her knowing and holds her hand. She knows it’s just an act whenever they visiting their parents or attending official invitations but it makes her feel better since she always craves for her ‘husband’s affection.

 

“Oh my Sweetheart, Mommy so happy you come to visit.” Tiffany’s mother greets her as they get into the house. Tiffany then let go of her ‘husband’s hand to hug her beloved mother tightly. “I miss you, Mommy.”

 

“Omo! Did you just cry, Sweetheart? Your eyes are red...” her mother looks worried when seeing her closely after hugging. Then her mother turns to her ‘husband’ with a serious face. “Kim Taeyeon, did you make my daughter cry? I will not forgive if you hurt her.” her mother said in a sharp tone. Her mother doesn’t really like her ‘husband’. She even didn’t approve this marriage at the beginning.

 

“N-No, Mommy. Taeyeon never hurts me. We only had a small fight over a little thing on the way here before. It’s just because I’m too sensitive so I cried.” She defends her ‘husband’ and lies to her mother.

 

“Yes, Eomeoni. Tiffany was just jealous over my secretary but I know it’s because she loves me.” her ‘husband’ added her story. Her ‘husband’ then put her arm around her shoulders. “Don’t worry, Eomeoni. I’ll never hurt her. I love her too.” her ‘husband’ then kisses her cheek. Tiffany is crying inside. She really wishes that what her ‘husband’ said were true.

 

“Alright. You two look tired. You can have a rest or take a shower first while waiting for your Daddy to come back from his business meeting. We’ll meet and talk again at dinner time.” her mother ends their conversation.

 

“What a nice wife I have. Lying to her own parent. We’re indeed good actors right.” her ‘husband’ then laughs as they’re already inside Tiffany’s room. But Tiffany keeps silent. It hurts knowing it’s just a joke for her ‘husband’. She’s also tired after crying too much today.

 

“I-I want to take a shower. Y-You can sleep if you want. I’ll wake you up later...” but her words got cut by a sudden hug from behind. She’s surprised.

 

“Nope. I just want my wife.” her ‘husband’ then kisses her neck and starts groping her s. She lets out a little moan. She doesn’t understand her ‘husband’ but one thing for sure that she must give what her ‘husband’ wants.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Taeyeon dating news hit me so hard. It really hurts me. I’m broken into pieces because I love her too much for this 7 years. She’s my life, my world, my soul. But her happiness is my everything. I just want her to be happy. It breaks my heart when see her suffering and apologizing. It’s okay for me as long as she’s happy. I trust her. People leave and bash her but I’ll stand by her till the end no matter what. SNSD OT9 forever #alwayshere.

 

I don’t know why but I still believe in TaeNy. Maybe I’m delusional but TaeNy is the real one for me #foreverandalways. Thanx to all fellow locksmiths and especially a pal on twitter who always give me strength and hope.

 

“Great things take time and it’s never easy. Do not let the situation control you, you control the situation, my ‪#‎love.” – kryskhloe (Tiffany’s cousin)

“Sometimes you can’t see clearly at first but then you will realize with real eyes. Not all things are clear at first and it will be worth the wait, my #love.” – kryskhloe

“Sometimes you just wanna give up and sometimes you feel like the world is against you. Well, sometimes give in but don’t give up, be apart from the world but still love the world. Believe in the unbelievable my unicorn #loves.” – kryskhloe

“When things are not seen, it doesn’t mean that they don’t exist. It’s worth to wait for something you’re believing. It’s not because you’re stubborn, but you’re living with your own truth.” – mynameisqin (Locksmith)

“Just like Lock & Key, “If something is under lock and key, it is stored very securely” We, Locksmith, is the one who has to keep that secret securely.” – mynameisqin

“Eyes cannot lie. We only see the tip of the iceberg. Keep believing in your own truth. If we don’t protect our own truth, who will do?” – mynameisqin

 

Here I updated my fic as a thank you gift for my pal, my subscribers and my readers. Sorry for the inconvenience. Wish you all have a good day! ^^