Chapter 20

Marriage

 

“Come in.” Taeyeon said to the person who has knocked her office door while still keeping her attention to the documents on her desk. “Excuse me, Ms. Vice President…” a woman walked in the room. Taeyeon looking up to see the person since it’s not her secretary’s voice. “Where’s Seohyun?” she asked the woman whom she knows as Tiffany’s father’s new secretary. She doesn’t like it if there other people enter her office room without going through her secretary first. “She’s not at her table, Ms. Vice President that’s why I…”

 

“You should wait for her!” she cut the woman as she yelled at her. It startled the person. “I-I’m sorry, Ms. Vice President. But Sajangnim wants you to…”

 

“Get out. Now.” She cut that secretary again sternly without looking at her but back to her work “Y-Yes… Excuse me…” the woman answered. She then heard her office door being opened and closed. Few minutes later there another knocking sound and she let the person come in like before. “Excuse me, Ms. Kim…” it’s her secretary’s voice. “Sajangnim wants you to attend this art exhibition opening event on behalf of the company this evening with Ms. Hwang, Ms. Kim.” Seohyun continued as she put an invitation card on her desk.

 

“Okay.” She answered shortly without taking a look at that thick paper on the desk since she’s never been interested in any official events at all. “Ah, Seohyun. Assign one of the drivers to pick up my wife and bring her here later.” She ordered her secretary. “Yes, Ms. Kim. Is there anything else, Ms. Kim?” her secretary asked. “No. You can leave now.” Taeyeon said as she takes her phone from the desk since she wants to text her wife about tonight’s invitation. Her secretary then excuses herself to leave her office room.

 

------------------------------------------------------

 

“Tae, have you finished?”

 

Taeyeon looking up from her computer screen to find her wife has already arrived. “Wow. You are so beautiful, Fany…” she’s in awe as she gets up from her chair and walks closer toward the other woman in the room who wears a gorgeous black strapless dress. Her tiredness is gone after seeing her pretty wife. “T-Thank you, Tae…” her wife blushed shyly. Cute. Taeyeon then held her wife’s slim waist before kissing her on the lips softly. Tiffany throws her arms around her neck when Taeyeon deepening their passionate kiss.

 

“Ngghh… T-Tae…” her wife gasped a little and let out a small whimper when Taeyeon starts trailing the kiss down slowly to her neck and bare shoulder as she grabbing her round butts. “You know your shoulder is my weakness right, Baby…” she mumbled against the smooth skin as she squeezing her wife’s y hips. She also loves smelling her wife’s intoxicating scent. She doesn’t know why but the aroma always makes her feel good.

 

“.” Taeyeon hissed as she stopped what she’s doing when they suddenly got disturbed by the knocking sound on the door. “W-We can continue later, Tae…” Tiffany said. But she still put one arm around her wife’s waist when she let the person enter her office. “Excuse me, Ms. Kim, Ms. Hwang. Your car and the driver are ready.” Her secretary informed after bowing at them. She groaned. Actually she’s lazy to attend that event. “Do you want me to help you pack your belongings, Ms. Kim?” her secretary offered. “I’ll do that. You may go, Seohyun. Thank you.” Her wife answered for her. “Yes, Ms. Hwang. Excuse me then.”

 

They just got into the backseat of her car when Taeyeon starts lying down on her wife’s lap. “Tae, are you okay? Maybe we shouldn’t attend that event and just go home instead?” Tiffany asked worriedly as she her hair. “I’m just tired.” She said shortly as she closing her eyes and crossing her arms on her chest. Her wife then gives her a gentle massage on her temples without saying anything more. She feels better now.

 

“What did you do today, Fany?” Taeyeon broke the silence in the car all of sudden but still closing her eyes. It kinda startled her wife a bit. “I-I met and had lunch with Sooyoung and Sunny at their office, Tae…”

 

“How are they?” she asked again as she opening her eyes and staring at her wife’s face above her. She recognizes those best friends of her wife because four of them attended the same university together at that time. Usually Taeyeon never cares about her wife’s activities and the people around her but now she wants to know more about them. And it surprised her wife. “They’re fine, Tae. Thank you for asking.” Her wife then smiles. “Sunny just got promoted to one managerial position but Sooyoung plans to resign from that company soon. She said the salary is already not enough to cover her food expenses. That Shikshin.” her wife chuckled. Somehow it feels good seeing her wife’s laughing.

 

“Invite them for lunch at our apartment this Saturday. I’ve never seen those two in years. And tell Sooyoung to come to our company. I think we still have a slot for section head in Marketing and Promotion Department after Jang was moved to branch office.”

 

“Oh my goodness... A-Are you serious, Tae...?” her wife looks shocked and in disbelief. She just nodded a little. “Oh my God... Thank you so much, Tae. That’s really kind of you. Sooyoung will be very happy to hear that...” her wife said in excitement with a bit glistening eyes. Because I wanna see you happy, Fany ya. I have hurt you too much.

 

“Excuse me, Busajangnim but we’ve already arrived.” the driver told her. She immediately sat up and spruced up a little with the help from her wife before the car stopped in front of the lobby and a staff opened the car door for them. Tiffany then linked her arms around her arm before they walking in the building that already crowded by medias and a number of influential figures. Those people then start greeting her and Tiffany and gathering around them as usual after seeing their arrival because her stunning wife always attracts everyone’s attention. They keep complimenting and can’t stop looking at her wife.

 

“Good evening, Taeyeon shi, Miyoung ah... or should I call Ms. Vice President Kim and her beautiful wife...” an unexpected person suddenly came and greeted them nicely. “You...” Taeyeon gritted her teeth when seeing the tall tanned woman whom she resents much after that incident at the nightclub. She really wants to punch her hard on the face for revenge but she tries to control herself since there high class people and journalists with them right now. “Y-Yuri ya...” her wife also surprised. “So glad finally we could meet again, Miyoung ah. You’re still so as pretty as ever.” the woman continued talking. But Tiffany doesn’t respond. Her wife seems a bit nervous instead as she holds her arm tighter.

 

“Oh, maybe some of you are curious about my relationship with Ms. Vice President Kim and her gorgeous wife...” the woman then turned to the people around them. “Actually Ms. Hwang Tiffany is my best friend since high school. We...”

 

“Ehem...” Taeyeon cut the woman by clearing . “Pardon me for interrupting, Ms. Kwon. It’s nice to meet you again but I think it’s already the time for me to open this exhibition. We’ll excuse ourselves now. Maybe we can talk again later.” she said as kindly as possible as she faked a smile before walking away with her wife.

 

“T-Tae... I-I swear for God’s sake I-I don’t know if Yuri will attend this event too... We’ve never met nor contacted each other anymore... P-Please trust me...” her wife looked afraid when telling her though she didn’t ask her about it. “Talk later, Fany.” she just replied shortly. “I-I only love you, Tae... I-I...” Tiffany is still talking. She’s then facing her scared wife and holding the sides of her head. She’s kinda guilty for causing such trauma to her wife. “I know, Fany. I know. I’m not mad at you. Talk later, okay?” she smiled sincerely before kissing her wife softly on the forehead to ease her. “Just stay beside me and don’t get near her.” she said again. Her wife nodded. She knows she can trust her obedient wife.

 

After she has done with her job to open the art exhibition on behalf of her company, she excused herself and her wife to leave the event earlier before her anger exploded because she couldn’t stand anymore seeing that high school friend of Tiffany who never stopped staring at her wife and always wanted to get closer. “ I hate that woman!” she cursed right away when they already got back into the car. “Don’t ever you see her again, Tiffany. I don’t care if she’s your high school best friend.” she told her wife peevishly. “Y-Yes, Tae... I’ll follow anything you want me to do...” her wife answered as she looking down at her fidgeting hands. After Taeyeon managed to calm herself down from any emotions, she then took her wife’s hands and held them tightly before giving a kiss on her cheek.

 

“Let’s not talk about her anymore.” She needs to change the topic. She doesn’t want her wife to keep feeling tensed and frightened. “Ah, right. I have something for you, Fany ya... Close your eyes.” She told her wife after remembering about that stuff all of sudden. “W-What is it, Tae?” her wife finally looking up. “Just close your eyes. You will know.” She ordered again. Her wife obeys. She then let go off Tiffany’s hands to take that thing from her pocket before putting it on her right wrist. “C-Can I open my eyes now?” her wife asked for permission. “Sure.” she answered shortly as she waiting for her reaction.

                                       

“Oh my gosh... This is so beautiful, Tae...” her wife was stunned as she admiring the rose gold bracelet with diamonds on her right wrist. “I’ve also customized it with your name engraved inside. Hope you like it.” she told her. “I love it. Thank you so much for this precious gift. That’s really a sweet of you, Tae. I love you...” her wife smiles with teary eyes before she jumps to hug her neck happily. She then hugging back her wife without saying anything more. I love you too, Tiffany. Thank you for always being such a good wife and taking care of me though I always hurt you. Hope you will keep staying by my side and never leave me... She has realized that she really needs this wonderful wife in her life. 

 

-----------------------------------------------------

Sorry if the update was short and not good ><

Thank you for still reading this story, for commenting, subscribing and voting my fanfic ^_^

Btw cant wait for TTS comeback next week kyaaaaahhh!!