Chapter 26

Marriage

 

“Girls, do you know Kwon Yuri will leave Korea today?” Tiffany asked her college’s best friends via their small group chat the next morning after Taeyeon left their apartment for work. She finally decided to see her high school’s best friend for the last time after her beloved person surprisingly gave her permission to meet the woman again.

 

My Bestfriend Sooyoung

“Yes, she said she’s going to live abroad for the rest of her life, Fany ah… She’s really a good friend. I’m gonna miss her T_T"

 

My Bestfriend Sunny

“Her flight is before noon. We’ve seen her last night because she didn’t allow us to send her off at the airport today, Fany ah."

 

“I see. Thanks for the info, Girls.” She replied. She’s thankful that her friends didn’t question her for asking them about Kwon Yuri all of a sudden. Tiffany then getting up from the couch in the living room after taking a glance at her watch before walking to the children’s bedroom. “Yoona ya, are you and Seulgi ready?” she asked her maid who just finished brushing the little child’s hair and putting a cute pink ribbon on it. “Yes, Agasshi."

 

“Where are we going, Eomma?” her daughter asked in curiosity from the passenger seat behind when Tiffany just the engine after the three of them already got into her car parked in the basement of their apartment building. “We’ll go to the airport to meet Eomma’s friend, Sweety. And then we’re going to pick up Minho oppa from the school and visit Appa’s office to surprise her.” She told the little girl her plan for the day.

 

“Yeay! Seulgi wants to play doctor again with Auntie Seohyun! And Auntie Yoona will be the nurse this time!” her youngest child exclaimed in excitement. It makes Tiffany and her maid who’s sitting beside the happy kid giggled. “Alright, please fasten your seatbelt, Sweety. We’re going now.” She told her daughter before she starts driving.

 

They just arrived at the Incheon airport and Tiffany has asked Yoona to look after her daughter while she’s looking for her high school friend by herself. “Where are you, Yuri ah...?” she hopes her friend has not gone to the departure lounge yet. Tiffany finally gave up after looking around the airport for thirty minutes and the time is almost up. She feels disappointed for not able to see the person who used to be her best friend for the last time.

 

“M-Miyoung ah...?”

 

But then Tiffany is stunned on her spot as she suddenly heard a familiar voice called her Korean name from behind when she’s already hopeless at the busy airport. She turned around slowly and found the tanned figure she’s been looking for. And without thinking any longer, Tiffany then ran toward the tall woman and hugging her old friend tightly. “Yuri ah… You’re still here…” her tears are rolling down her cheeks without her knowing.

 

“Y-You came, Miyoung ah…” Yuri is so in disbelief to meet her most beloved woman in her life again. However, Yuri just stays still as she doesn’t dare to hug Tiffany back because she’s afraid she will scare off her high school’s best friend again. Being hated by Stephanie Hwang Miyoung is really like a nightmare to her. It’s her biggest mistake ever.

 

“I-I’m sorry, Yuri ah… For giving you the cold shoulder…” Tiffany apologized after breaking the hug apart. “You’re not wrong, Miyoung ah. I’m at fault in this. I deserve that…” Yuri replied. “I’m so thankful and didn’t expect you would come to send me off, Miyoung ah…” her friend then continued. The tall woman looks so glad and touched.

 

“I-I’m here to say goodbye properly, Yuri ah… I genuinely wish you well in the new place you will live… I sincerely hope you will find someone who will love you with all of their heart and make you happy because that’s what you really deserve, Kwon Yuri…” Tiffany spoke up as she smiles a little. “I’ll be missing you, my Best Friend… Thank you for everything…” she then added before hugging the tanned woman again for one last time.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Eomma, are you okay? You look sad.” Tiffany’s son suddenly asked from the passenger seat beside her when she’s waiting for the traffic light to turn green. They just picked up her oldest child from his school after leaving the airport and now they’re on the way to Taeyeon’s office. “Oh? Ah, yes, Eomma is fine, Sweety. Please don’t worry.” Tiffany assured the little boy as she smiles and caressing his soft hair tenderly. “Minho made this at school today for Eomma.” Her son then took out something from his bag and gave it to her.

 

“Omo, this is so beautiful, Sweety. Thank you so much.” Tiffany said as she kissed her little boy on the cheek softly before she starts driving again since the traffic light already turned green. Tiffany feels touched by the small gift from her son as the child made a heart flower card with a message ‘I love you Eomma’ for her. It makes her heart full and boost her mood after her last encounter and farewell with her best friend earlier today.

 

“Please wake Seulgi up, Yoona ya. We have arrived.” She then told her maid when they have reached the parking lot for Board of Directors in the company building. Her daughter has been sleeping since they left the airport. The little girl must be tired after waiting for her for quite long. Tiffany then carrying her youngest child with her since the kid still feels sleepy meanwhile Yoona is taking care of the older brother and their stuffs.

 

“Wah, Ms. Hwang. It’s been awhile since you visited the company with the children.” Taeyeon’s secretary bowed at her when they already arrived on the floor of Vice President’s office. “Hello, Seohyun ssi. How are you?” Tiffany greeted back the woman warmly. “Seulgi said she wants to play doctor with you again but she’s still sleepy.” She chuckled a little. "We still can play later when Seulgi has awake, Ms. Hwang." the woman smiles. “Ah right. Is my ‘husband’ busy, Seohyun ssi? Can we see her now?” Tiffany then asked. “Ms. Kim just back from a meeting, Ms. Hwang. She’s available at the moment." the secretary informed.

 

“Hi, Tae.” She greeted her ‘husband’ right away after she opened the door of Taeyeon’s office room. “Appa!” Minho also called her out as he ran toward the desk where Taeyeon is working. “Omo omo, Appa is surprised you guys came here.” Taeyeon spoke as she caught their excited son who then gave her a peck on the cheek. Taeyeon got up from her chair which immediately taken over by the little boy to play game on her iPad.

 

“Hi, Babe. What’s with this sudden visit?” Taeyeon asked as she got closer toward her before planting a tender kiss on her forehead. “We just wanted to surprise you, Tae.” She answered with a happy smile. “Hey, pretty little girl, wake up. Appa is here, Sweety.” Taeyeon then turned to their sleepy daughter as she caressing her tiny face lovingly, but the latter still not interested. Her beloved ‘husband’ then just chuckled to see that.

 

“Ah right. Let’s have lunch at the café downstairs. You guys must be hungry, right.” Taeyeon then talked again as she returned to her desk to take her phone and their oldest child who still busy with the tablet. “Yes, Tae. That’s my plan to have lunch together with you today.” she replied as the five of them getting out of the room. “I’m going to have lunch with my family, Seohyun. I’ll be back in one or two hours. Just call me if there something urgent.” Taeyeon told her secretary before they walked away to the elevator.

 

The lunch with her ‘husband’, their lovely kids and Yoona went fun and lively as their daughter already waken up fully and back to her usual self, an adorable and talkative child. She couldn’t be happier. However, Tiffany didn’t tell Taeyeon that she went to the airport to meet her high school friend earlier today because she doesn’t want to ruin their precious family time. But she promised she will tell her ‘husband’ about it later tonight at home because her beloved person has trusted her. I hope you will also live a happy life with your loved ones wherever you are, just like what I have now, Yuri ah… She prays for her best friend.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

Thank you for still following this story T_T

Happy TaeNy Day and stream Born Again MV :D 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gH0a_rcsQTU