Chapter 6

Marriage

 

It’s already 6 PM but Taeyeon still have not finished her work. She then decides to just leave it. She’s tired with all those documents and the upcoming company project that she has to handle. She’s also sleepy since she didn’t get enough sleep last night. She just wants to go home right now. Even she rejected Jessica’s invitation to come to her place again tonight. Taeyeon then gets up from her chair after packing her stuff.

 

“D-Do you want to go home already, Ms. Kim?” her secretary immediately stood up when she saw her opening the door.

 

“Yeah. I’m tired… By the way, I’m not done with you yet, Seohyun.” She smirked at her secretary before walking away. She knows her secretary is scared but she doesn’t care. She needs to taste her secretary next time because Kim Taeyeon’s motto is to every girl that she’s interested in whenever she wants.

 

Taeyeon just leaned her back on the passanger seat and closed her eyes as she let her company’s driver to send her home because she didn’t have energy left to drive her car. The driver is also the one whom always she calls when she’s too drunk to drive. He’s always ready whenever she needs him to take her.

 

“Tae, I’m happy you can home early.” her wife welcomes her cheerfully after she arrived and entered their apartment. But she ignores her and just passes her by.

 

“D-Do you want to take a shower or have dinner first?” her wife asked her carefully after taking her coat and office bag that she threw to the couch in the living room.

 

“Shower.” she answered shortly and is about to going into their bedroom.

 

“O-Okay, I’ll warm the food while you taking a shower. I’ve cooked your favourite dish, Taetae...” her wife said with a smile that she noticed never fades away from her face since she came home. She likes her wife’s smile to be honest because it’s so beautiful.

 

After taking a shower and changing her clothes in just 30 minutes, Taeyeon walks out to the dining room. She feels fresh now and not really sleepy anymore. Then she sees her wife and her wife’s maid are busy preparing the food. They didn’t realize her presence until she pulls one of the chairs and sits on it. The maid bows to her when seeing her and then leaves them alone.

 

“Ah, Tae, you’re so fast. I just wanted to call you though...”

 

“I’m hungry.” she said. Then her wife immediately takes a sit across her and serves her the dinner. Her wife always does it for her everytime they have meal together. So she just needs to wait and do nothing until everything is ready. Then they start eating their food in silence.

 

“Just eat your food and stop staring at me, Tiffany.” She spoke without looking at her wife. She’s annoyed. She knows that her wife keeps stealing glances at her. It makes her uncomfortable.

 

“I-I’m sorry, Tae… I-I just want to tell you about my day if you don’t mind…” her wife is waiting for her response but then she continues. ”I-I met an old friend, my high school best friend today after a long time we didn’t see each other… Now she’s a painter and she owns the art gallery that I visited today… She also gave me one of her paintings as a present. You can see it in our living room…”

 

“So what’s the relation to me?” she asked uninterestedly after swallowing her food, still not looking at her wife.

 

“I-I told her I will introduce you to her next time, Taetae… I-I hope you have time to meet her… She’s a nice person… Maybe you can be friend with her too…”

 

“I’m busy. I only meet important people.”

 

“B-But she’s important to me, Taetae…”

 

“So you wanna say your friend is more important than your ‘husband’?”

 

“N-No, that’s not what I mean. Please…”

 

“I’m done.” She cuts their conversation as she finished her dinner. She then gets up from her chair and leaves the dining room. She’s lazy to listen if someone talking about things or other people that not related to her. Taeyeon now sitting on the couch in the living room, resting her back, crossing her legs on the table in front of the couch, watching tv. Not really watching actually. She keeps switching from one channel to another channel. All shows look boring.

 

“T-Tae, aren’t you tired? I can give you massage if you want...” her wife comes, brings a plate of sliced fruits then puts it on the table.

 

“Go ahead.” she gives her permission. Her wife then goes to behind her and starts massaging her stiff shoulders. It feels good. She closes her eyes enjoying the massage.

 

“T-Tae, I forgot to tell something... When I met Daddy at the company this morning, he told me to visit him and Mommy with you this weekend... Y-You have time right? Please...” her wife broke the silence. She sighs. She doesn’t like going to meet their parents. It means she has to act nice in front of them and listen to their stories. But she can’t reject their request.

 

“Yeah, whatever.” she answered lazily before taking some slices of melon and apple from the table and eating them.

 

“T-Thank you, Tae. I love you... It’s been a while since I met my parents together with you.” her wife said happily. After finished giving massage, her wife then takes a sit beside her and slowly leaning her head on her shoulder. But she gets up immediately as she felt her touch. She’s still mad at her wife after getting rejected last night since and her desire are important things for her.

 

“I’m sleepy. I wanna sleep. Don’t disturb me if you don’t wanna your stupid sore get ed hard by me all night.” she warned her wife before walking away.

 

“I-I’m sorry, Tae... I-I couldn’t satisfy you last night... B-But I’ll give what you want and y-you can do whatever you like to me when my core get better... I-I hope you understand...” she hears her wife’s words as she goes to their bedroom but she doesn’t care.  

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just another update before leaving for business trip for 2 weeks ^^

Thank you. See you again~ :D