Chapter 3

Marriage

 

Tiffany parked her car in the Board of Directors’ parking area at the company but she doesn’t see her ‘husband’s car there. It’s already 9 AM. She thinks maybe Taeyeon took a cab and left her car somewhere as she remembers Taeyeon was drunk last night. She doesn’t want to imagine if her husband still sleeping with that e right now.

 

She then took her handbag and 2 different bags from the passanger seat before getting out of the car. One bag contains suits for her ‘husband’ to change and another bag contains food that she cooked for Taeyeon by herself this morning though her whole body still achy after getting a number of kicks from her ‘husband’ last night. She brings the food to Taeyeon’s workplace because she believes Taeyeon still has not eaten anything since she’s the one who always makes breakfast for her ‘husband’ every morning.

 

Tiffany arrives on the floor of Taeyeon’s office. Chairman, President and Vice President of the company have their own floor in the building where there no employees but only two until three security guards and their secretary that accompany them on each floor.

 

“Ah, Ms. Hwang, good morning.” Taeyeon’s secretary stopped her work right away when she saw her coming. She got up from her chair immediately and bowed to her.

 

“Good morning, Seohyun shi.” she smiles. “Is my ‘husband’ in her office?” she asks her.

 

“No, Ms. Hwang. Ms. Kim has not come yet. But I can make a call to Ms. Kim right now to tell that you’re here.” Taeyeon’s secretary is about to reach the phone on the table but she stops her. She’s afraid if the secretary found out her boss with another woman.

 

“No. You don’t need to, Seohyun shi. Maybe she has something to do first. I’ll just wait for her inside. You can continue your work.” she said.

 

“I’ll bring you tea then, Ms. Hwang.” the secretary offers her. She thanked her before going into Taeyeon’s office.

 

Tiffany was looking around Taeyeon’s big office for a moment before sitting on the Vice President’s chair. She then see a framed photo on the side table. It’s a photo of her with her ‘husband’ that she put there before. She looks happy in the photo, linking her arms with Taeyeon’s arm meanwhile Taeyeon looks uninterested. “I wanna see your smile, Taetae...” she mumbles sadly.

 

Tiffany moves to the couch after Taeyeon’s secretary came in and brought her the tea. She enjoys the tea and reading some magazines alone while waiting for her ‘husband’ for about one hour till she hears the door opened. She puts the magazine down.

 

“What are you doing here?” Taeyeon finally comes and asks her bitterly. Her ‘husband’ still wears yesterday’s suit but it’s crumpled now.

 

“T-Tae... I-I bring you clothes and food... You must have not eaten right?” She gives her smile a little. She doesn’t want to talk about last night. She doesn’t want to mention that woman. She doesn’t want to make her ‘husband’ angry again.

 

“Just leave them there and you can leave now. I’m busy.” Taeyeon walks to her chair. But she’s still not moving. Her heart hurts after hearing those cold words.

 

“What are you waiting for, Tiffany?” Taeyeon reprimands her without looking at her but focus at documents on the desk. Finally she gets up from the couch and takes her handbag. She then going closer to her ‘husband’ slowly.

 

“Alright... I’ll go to Daddy’s place then... I-I really hope we can have lunch together later, Taetae... I’ll be waiting.” she said carefully. Tiffany’s father is the President of this company while Taeyeon’s father is the Chairman.

 

“I told you I’m busy. Don’t…” Tiffany cuts her ‘husband’s words by pecking on her cheek. Taeyeon is a bit surprised and now looking at her.

 

“I-I’ll go now…” she’s afraid Taeyeon will be mad. She’s about to walk away but her ‘husband’ suddenly grabs her hair and pulls her. She winces in pain.

 

“I-I’m sorry, Tae, I…” but then she feels a warm sensation on her lips. She’s stunned. Her ‘husband’ is kissing her right now. She closes her eyes to get the feeling of the soft kiss from her beloved one.

 

“Now go.” Her ‘husband’ broke their short session and pushed her away. “And don’t disturb me again. I have a lot of work.” Taeyeon warned her.

 

“Y-Yes, Tae... See you at home...” Tiffany then leaves Taeyeon’s office in hurry. Her ‘husband’ will be mad for sure if she keep staying there. Her heart races. She’s scared but she’s happy. Thank you for the kiss, Taetae...

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just an update after work ^^