Chapter 16

Marriage

 

“Thank you very much for helping me to take care of my daughter when I went out for a while, Mme. Hwang. I’m really sorry for disturbing your vacation here. I hope Chantelle was not a troublesome for you.” A white woman talked to her wife in French, the language that Taeyeon doesn’t understand at their hotel room door after picking up her little girl whom entrusted to them for almost a day because the woman had to go for an emergency business. Taeyeon still wonders why that woman prefers to entrust her daughter to the two foreigners whom she just met two days ago than to the hotel staffs.

 

“It’s okay, Mme. Arquette. Glad we can help you. Chantelle is really a good kid. We’re having fun when you left.” Tiffany replied the woman kindly in the same language as she showed her pretty eyesmile. Taeyeon never knew that her wife can speak French until they go to Europe to celebrate their 2nd wedding anniversary. And it’s so useful. The mother and daughter then say goodbye and take their leave after Tiffany gave the little girl a kiss on the cheek. “See you again, Chantelle.” Tiffany said before closing the door. Taeyeon sighed.

 

“That woman really ruined our plan. We couldn’t go to Notre Dame, Love Locks Bridge and Louvre Museum today because of her. And tomorrow morning we already fly back to Seoul.” Taeyeon sulked. Paris is their last destination as they can only stay for three days in the city after they visited Amsterdam and Rome just in five days before. Their trip is really short because Taeyeon can’t leave her overloaded works for long.

 

“I-I’m sorry, Tae. I should ask for your permission first but I couldn’t bring myself to reject that woman’s emergency request. I’m very sorry...” Tiffany apologizes again as she looks guilty and a bit scared that Taeyeon will be mad at her. “It’s okay. I think I kinda had fun too with that cutie kid though I didn’t understand everything she said since she can’t speak English.” Taeyeon chuckled. She tried to joke a little to change the atmosphere because she doesn’t want to make her wife feel afraid of her again after the memorable moments that they have created and precious time that they have spent together for the whole week in Europe since there’s already a seed of love for her wife that starts to grow inside her.

 

“Hmm… How about having our last dinner in Paris at the Eiffel Tower tonight?” She suggested after pulling her wife closer by the waist. It made her wife looking up at her and finally smiling again. “T-Tae, may I talk to you about something?” Tiffany then carefully asked her when she’s playing with her hair. “Just spill it out.” She replied casually. “I-It’s about children… I-I saw you played quite happily with Chantelle today and had fun with those Italian kids when we’re at the St. Peter’s Square in Rome…” her wife paused as she looks a bit unsure.

 

“So?” she’s waiting for her wife as she caressing her soft cheek. “W-We have been married for two years already… W-What do you think if we… umm… a-adopt one or two kids for our own family…?” her wife carefully continued. It really surprised her. Maybe Taeyeon is a rude and violent person but actually she kinda likes little kids. However she never thinks about having or raising her own children so she doesn’t know what to do. Even she’s still not able to accept entirely that she’s already married in such young age.

 

“I-It’s okay if you don’t want it, Tae... I’m sorry for making you feel uncomfortable with my thought… I-I’ll pack our luggage now before going out for the dinner…” her wife told her again immediately as she’s about to walk away before Taeyeon grasps her arm to hold her up. “I-I’m sorry, Tae... P-Please just forget about what I’ve said earlier…”

 

“Can’t you stop being so terrified of me, Tiffany? I’ve told you I won’t hit you again.” she took a deep breath. Her wife doesn’t answer as she keeps lowering her head. Taeyeon then grabbing her wife’s chin up and looking at her straight in the eyes. “Look, about the child adoption, I’ll consider it. So don’t be sad anymore, okay?” she said before kissing her wife’s lips softly to ease her. “T-Thank you, Tae... But please don’t force yourself. I-I don’t want to add more stress for you. I’m sorry…” her wife replied after Taeyeon ended the kiss.

 

“Don’t worry. I’ll take care of it.” She smiles as she cups her wife’s flawless face. “Alright, I’ll prepare the Jacuzzi now while you’re packing our stuffs. Get ready when I call you.” Taeyeon smirked mischievously before leaving Tiffany to the bathroom. But she still managed to catch that her wife is blushing. She chuckled again. You’re so cute, Fany ya.

 

-------------------------------------------------------

 

It’s been few weeks after their 2nd Wedding Anniversary trip to Europe but Taeyeon can’t stop thinking about the child adoption because of their conversation that time though her wife never mentions about it again. Even though her relationship with Tiffany is getting much better after their ‘first honeymoon’, but she’s still not sure if they really need to raise kids to make their own little family. Actually it’s mainly because she’s afraid if the children see her being abusive since she’s a temperamental person though she has promised to herself to control her anger and not to be ruthless again especially toward her wife.

 

“Come in.” she told the person who is knocking her office door and disturbing her thought. “Excuse me, Ms. Kim, Production Department just sent me the new documents for you. I’d also like to inform you there will be a meeting with Board of Directors tomorrow morning at 9 AM.” her secretary said as she walks in bringing some bundles of paperwork.

 

“Seohyun, what do you think about having kids for a married couple?” Taeyeon suddenly asked her secretary who just put the documents down on her desk and now is sorting some of the files in front of her. Her secretary then stops what she’s doing as she looks a bit startled with the private question from her boss all of sudden. “Umm... Honestly I don’t know, Ms. Kim since I’m still unmarried. But my unnie’s marriage seems more alive and much happier after they have their babies. They become like a complete family now.” her secretary answered. “Hmm... Become happier, huh.” she mumbles. “Yes, Ms. Kim.” her secretary nods. Should we really do the child adoption, Fany ya... There’s still a doubt in her mind.

 

-----------------------------------------------------

 

“T-Tae, are you okay? You seem so distracted these days... D-Did I not satisfy you...?” Tiffany asked her concernedly after Taeyeon finished their session much shorter than usual. Usually Taeyeon do her wife for hours since she’s a addict but tonight she only did it for less than one hour. “I’m just tired. Too many works at the company.” she answered as she lays her back on the bed beside her wife. “Tae, if you have problem, do you mind to share it to me, please? M-Maybe I can help...” her wife said before getting closer toward her, placing her head onto her chest and putting her arms around her. Taeyeon then pulls the blanket up to cover their bodies. She feels comfortable with her wife’s gesture.

 

“Fany ya, are you sure that we really need to do the child adoption?” Taeyeon finally told her wife about the problem as she staring at the ceiling and Tiffany’s hair. Her wife then looking up to see her in a little surprised. “So this matter that you worrying about lately, Tae...? I-I’m so sorry for making you stress out because of me...” Tiffany said as she looks guilty again after getting off her. Taeyeon then sits up and holds her wife’s face.

 

“If you really want to raise kids, maybe we can consult our parents first to hear their advice or visit some orphanages to see how the children. I think it’s better if we’re not in a rush to decide since it’s a serious issue. What do you think?” she asked her wife after giving a peck on her lips. Tiffany is stunned. “I-I’m already happy with just your concern about this matter, Tae. I’ll follow whatever your decision. It’s fine with me even if you couldn’t do it. Please don’t force yourself like I’ve said before, Tae. The most important for me is your happiness. I don’t want you to feel burdened and stressed again...” her wife answered.

 

“Honestly I don’t know what to do, Fany ya. I’m still not ready to become a parent. But well, we’ll see later after we go to the elders and orphanages. Maybe it can change my mind.” she replied before lying back to the bed. Taeyeon then pulls her wife down into her arms. “Let’s just sleep and forget about this matter for now. I’m tired. There will be important meeting at the company tomorrow morning.” she said. “A-Alright. Good night, Tae. I love you...” her wife told her as she wraps her arm around her again. But she doesn’t respond it as usual as she just closing her eyes. She’s still not able to say that she loves her wife. Maybe now she already likes and cares a lot about Tiffany but love is not a simple thing for her.

 

--------------------------------------------------

 

“Taeyeonie~”

 

“What do you want? Why are you here again?” she coldly asked the gorgeous blonde woman who’s waiting for her in front of her office near her secretary’s table after she’s back from the 2-hour meeting with Board of Directors on another floor of the building. “Don’t be so cold to me please, Taeyeonie. I just miss you…” the woman whispered seductively after getting closer and wrapping her arms around her neck before giving a quick kiss on her lips. Taeyeon then gave a death glare to her secretary who’s staring at them with wide shocked eyes again just like the last time before pulling the blonde roughly into her office room.

 

“What do you want exactly, Jessica? Why do you keep coming to see me?” Taeyeon asked the blonde woman again in annoyance after pushing down the high class e harshly to the couch in the room. “What if I say that I’m here to ask you to keep your words, Taeyeonie…” the woman answered as she smiles at her confidently.

 

“What do you mean? Don’t you dare to play something against me, Jessica.” she threatened her. The woman chuckled as she then gets up from the couch and puts her arms around her neck again as she presses her voluptuous body in tight outfit toward her. “Please relax, Taeyeonie. I just want to tell you some good news. I’m gonna quit my current job for you. You told me to come back to you when I can leave all my clients so here I am... I want to be with you, Taeyeonie. I want to feel your touch again. I’ve realized that I really need you in my life...” the woman said before pecking on her lips. Taeyeon is taken aback and really confused now. She’s already quite happy with her marriage with Tiffany. Even they plan to do child adoption. But on the other hand, she also can’t take back her own words to her most favorite . And yes she still wants her to be very honest.

 

“I don’t ask you to divorce your wife, Taeyeonie. I know you can’t do that. I just ask you to share your little time and your presence with me. You can come to me whenever you like. I’ll be happy enough just by being your secret mistress...” the woman talked again before capturing her lips longer this time. Taeyeon is still blank and unmoving because of the sudden announcement. Her mind is blowing and she can’t think straight right now. But then she’s finally kissing back the e deeper as she holds the back of her head and grabs her . She’s always unable to control herself over the seduction. I’m sorry, Fany ya for betraying you again. But I’ll still be good to you I promise.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yuri dating news made me kinda sad again. But when seeing that she looks happy with that guy i should be happy too for her TT TT i wish for your happiness, Yuri yah. The guy seems nice.

But after reading what Sunny said today on FM Date about "Compared to couples, there are actually more singles" really gave me hope again T__T so some of their relationship are just cover up? Still pray that TaeNy is the real one.

 

Okay. Btw it's been 1 year since i started this fanfic haha.. I'm sorry once again for the slow and lack update >__< but well, the drama still continue kkkk

Thank you for keep supporting this story until now. Love you guys ^___^