Chapter 18

Marriage

 

Taeyeon just arrived at Jessica’s apartment after work without telling the woman first since she can meet her whenever she wants. It’s been few months she keeps seeing her secret mistress behind her wife’s back. The excuse that she always tells her wife every time she wants to stay over her mistress’ place is she has business trip out of town or overseas. Of course she feels guilty for cheating on her wife again but she really needs someone to satisfy her desire. And Jessica is the best person who can do it since is important thing for her.

 

She knows that her wife is already suspicious with the frequent ‘business trip’ that she did lately so she has reduced it to once a week and make it up to her wife by visiting the children at the orphanage together almost every weekend. But it’s definitely not enough for her seeing her mistress only once a week so sometimes she meets the woman on lunch break.

 

She just reached the floor where her mistress lives when she caught a sight of a male figure walking away from Jessica’s place. “That !” She cursed under her breath as she clenched both of her hands into fists. Her blood is boiling in anger. She then stomps down the woman’s apartment angrily since she already has the key and slams the door shut behind her so hard. It really surprised the other person who just took a seat on the couch in the living room. “T-Taeyeonie…?” Jessica startled as she turns her head around and looks scared when seeing her comes closer. The woman never saw Kim Taeyeon this mad before.

 

“YOU’RE REALLY SUCH A ING !!” She yells furiously as she grabs a handful of the woman’s hair and yanks it hard. Her mistress screams out in pain. Taeyeon then pulled the woman up from the couch and dragged her by the hair before slamming her body against the wall. “T-That hurts, Taeyeonie… What’s wrong with y…” Jessica’s words were cut by a big slap on the cheek before her neck gets strangled by one hand. “I-I can’t breathe… T-Taeyeonie… P-Please let go off me…” Taeyeon’s secret mistress choked up as she desperately trying to release from the strong grip that blocking her respiratory system.

 

“How dare a lowly like you betraying me for those disgusting men again after submitting yourself fully to me and being mine only? Do you think you can play your stupid game with me, ?” she growled before releasing and giving her mistress some punches in the face. Blood then is dripping out from the woman’s nose and mouth. “I-It’s a misunderstanding, Taeyeonie… H-He’s just a friend…” Jessica breathlessly was trying to explain but Taeyeon doesn’t want to listen since the rage has already taken over her.

 

“DON’T ING LIE TO ME, YOU ING !!” she yelled again before throwing her mistress to the floor and kicking her body until coughing blood. “P-Please stop it, Taeyeonie… I’m not lying...” her mistress keeps begging in fear and pain. Taeyeon has never beaten Jessica up before but she’s really angry right now. No one may mess up with her. Taeyeon finally stopped after seeing her mistress in much agony. She then just leaves the suffering woman alone since she also needs to calm down herself or she would kill Jessica if she keeps staying. She takes her car from the basement and drives back to her apartment. She has no mood for alcohol since she knows it only makes her angrier.

 

“I can’t believe I cheated on my faithful wife again with a worthless who’s never able to leave her ing customers!! you, Jessica!! How dared you do that to me!!” she scolds to no one while driving. She then stops her car at the side of the road to cool herself down. “Why I was so easily fell into that ’s seduction when I already have the kindest and the most caring woman by my side who always loves me with all of her life...” She realized her mistake but of course she will never admit it to her wife because her ego and self-esteem are too high. “I’m sorry, Fany ya… You’re indeed the best woman I’ve ever had… It’s kinda hard for me to not play around but I’ll try to be a faithful ‘husband’ for you this time...”

 

“Hyo, are you busy?” she dialed a certain contact number after remembering that she can’t leave Jessica just like that even though she’s really mad at the .

“What do you want, Taeng?”

“There’s someone who needs your help now. I’ll text you her address. Go save her.”

“What? You want me to clean up your mess again? You already married for God’s sake!”

“Shut up and just do your job!”

“. If you’re not my buddy, I’d already report you to the police for abusing women.”

“You won’t dare. Bye, Hyo.” she hung up the call with her private doctor bestfriend who used to help her cure the es that she hurt badly if she playing with them hard since she didn’t want them to die. Hyoyeon can’t reject her requests because Taeyeon has helped her a lot during college years and fund her clinic. Hyoyeon owes her so much. She then starts driving again after throwing her phone down to the passenger seat beside her.

 

“T-Tae…? You’re home…? I-I thought you have a business trip to Daegu…?” her wife looks so surprised seeing her back to the apartment with the door slam shut behind. Her wife’s maid who’s accompanying her agasshi in the living room immediately retreat to the kitchen after bowing at her. “ with that ‘business trip’.” she cursed as she throws herself down to the couch after kicking away her small luggage bag.

 

“I-I’m gonna make herbal tea for you, Tae... Maybe it can help you to relax…” her wife said after picking up the flipped suitcase from the floor and putting it properly to the side. “Umm… Have you had dinner, Tae…? I’ll warm the food…” Tiffany continued. “I have no appetite to eat.” She cut her wife. “O-Okay. I’ll just bring you the tea then…” her wife said again before disappearing to the kitchen. She then takes a deep breath. She needs to control her emotion since she doesn’t want to hurt her wife.

 

Taeyeon is enjoying her herbal tea while getting massaged on the shoulders and head gently by her wife from behind the couch. It really feels good and makes her relax. “Let’s go sleep, Fany ya.” she said after finishing the drink as she grabs one of her wife’s hands to stop massaging her. “A-Alright... I’m gonna change my underwear to lingerie first... Y-You can use your favorite toys tonight, Tae...” her wife answered as she’s about to walk away but Taeyeon holds her immediately. She sighed knowing her wife wants to sacrifice herself again just for her pleasure though Tiffany knows how painful those toys to her. “No. We won’t have tonight. I just wanna sleep with you.” she said as she gets up from the couch. “Come on. I’m sleepy.” she takes Tiffany’s hand and then pulls her stunned wife to their bedroom.

 

“T-Tae, are you okay? I’ll gladly serve you if you want to have right now if it can make you feel better. You can do everything you like to me including stuffs I won’t mind it as long as you’re happy...” her wife broke the silence in the room as she sitting on the edge of the bed watching her putting clothes on silently after taking a quick shower. Her heart swelled to hear that. Tiffany always tries anything to comfort her even though it will make herself suffer. She then came closer and cupped her wife’s face before giving a short kiss on the lips. “I don’t need tonight. I just wanna lie down comfortably with you in my arm.” She said before getting on the bed and pulling her wife closer toward her.

 

“Fany ya, I’ll try to not leave you alone again from now on. There will be no frequent ‘business trip’ anymore.” She said as she wraps her arm around her wife who hugging her as she snuggles her head under her chin. “That’s okay, Tae. It’s a part of work… I-I shouldn’t complain I’m really sorry...” Tiffany replied. Taeyeon feels guilty again. Her wife always accepts everything and never thinking about herself. “I’ll make it up to you. Let’s go to amusement park and having fun tomorrow.” she said as she her wife’s silky hair.

 

“A-Are you serious? But h-how about your work, Tae...?” Tiffany is surprised. “Don’t worry. I’ll take a day off. I need refreshing too.” She answered. “T-Thank you, Tae. Finally we can have fun together again just like the last time when we went to Europe…” her wife hugs her tighter. “Okay, let’s sleep now. Good night, Fany.” She kissed the top of Tiffany’s head. “Good night, Tae. I love you...” her wife said.

 

She doesn’t respond as always. Tiffany is never tired of saying that she loves her. It makes her feel worse because she’s still a bit unsure about her true feeling toward her wife. If she really loved Tiffany, of course she wouldn’t betray her again for another woman. But as she now determined to become a faithful ‘husband’ and try to treat her wife nicer maybe indicates that she already has feeling for Tiffany. To be honest, being with her kind and beautiful wife actually always makes her happy and comfortable.

 

“I love you too…” she whispered lowly. She finally said it for the first time in her life since she’s never been in serious relationship before because all those girls and women are just a toy for her to play. It feels strange for her to say those words but she wanted to try it. “E-Excuse me?! W-What did you just say, T-Tae…?” her wife is shocked as she abruptly sitting up and staring at her in disbelief. “You heard me.” She answered shortly. She’s embarrassed. But then she sees tears are flowing down her wife’s cheeks. It makes her sit up immediately. “Why are you crying, Fany ya?” she wiped the tears off Tiffany’s face with her thumbs.

 

“T-Thank you, Tae... Thank you so much... T-Those words are so precious to me b-because you’re the most important person in my life t-that I really love with my whole body and soul...” her wife is sobbing. Taeyeon’s heart winced. She then hugs her wife and her back gently to calm her down. I’m sorry for always hurting you, Fany ya... She holds the sides of Tiffany’s head with both hands and looking into her eyes before kissing her softly to ease her. “I love you, Tiffany...” she mumbles unconsciously in between her wife’s lips as she let out her feeling. Tiffany then trembling and crying harder in her embrace after hearing it again. She herself doesn’t believe that she just said it again to her wife. Does she love her wife for real? She’s still not sure but it feels good to say it to the person whom she cares about.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

Omg finally i can update the story after 2 weeks kkkk.. I'm sorry this chapter is shorter than before haha.. 

Wah, really thank you if you still want to read my fanfic and i like reading your comments :D

Btw finally my Korean visa got approved and i will go to Seoul to see SNSD comeback next week for 10 days! >_<

After stanning them for 8 long years, finally i will be in Soshi land oh my god T__T

But It's kinda scary reading the news about the conflict that just occured again between NK and SK recently. Hope everything's gonna be alright and there will be no war TT TT

 

Okay bye,  see you again~ ^o^