Chapter 23

Marriage

 

“Alright, Minho ya, Seulgi ya, no more Tiffany and Taeyeon noona or unnie from now on. Please try to call us Eomma and Appa starting today, okay?” Tiffany spoke to their adopted children who sitting at the backseat of the car with a big smile on her face on the way back home after picking up those lovely kids from the orphanage. She’s really happy to have her dream finally came true. “Why ‘Appa’, Fany unnie? Taeyeon unnie is a woman, isn’t she?” the 3-year-old girl asked innocently. Taeyeon then chuckled from behind steering.

                                             

“Umm... It’s because Taeyeon unnie is the man in our family so please call her ‘Appa’ and call me ‘Eomma’, okay, Sweety?” she answered the little girl. Taeyeon has told her that she doesn’t want to be called ‘mother’ by their children. And she doesn’t mind it since she also addresses Taeyeon as her ‘husband’ to everyone. “Tell me what do you want to eat now, Minho ya, Seulgi ya. Appa will buy everything you like.” Taeyeon then changed the topic in the car as she still focus at the road in front of her. “Pizza!” “Spaghetti!” “Hamburger!” “Chicken!” their adopted kids start mentioning all the food that they want to eat in eager.

 

“Haha... So you two are craving western food, huh.” her ‘husband’ chuckled again meanwhile Tiffany can’t stop smiling to see their interaction. “But don’t eat too much, okay? Because we’ll have some ice creams and delicious chocolate cakes too for the dessert.” Taeyeon added. She’s glad there no awkwardness between them because the kids already like her and Taeyeon since they often visited them at the orphanage before. And she still can’t believe that she finally has her own family for real now. She’s really thankful to her ‘husband’.

 

“Minho ya, Seulgi ya, welcome to the new home. And this is Auntie Yoona. Please tell Eomma or Auntie Yoona if you need anything, alright?” Tiffany told the little children when they just arrived at the apartment after having lunch before going home. But the kids seem confused by the new place and a bit afraid of her maid since she’s still a stranger to them. They gripping her hands tightly and hiding behind her. “Don’t be scared. Auntie Yoona is not bad person. And she can make yummy cupcakes.” Tiffany tries to persuade them but the kids keeps sticking to her. “It’s okay, Agasshi. I’m sure we’ll get close soon.” her maid said.

 

“Ah right… Wanna see Iron Man and Minions in your new bedroom?” she tries another way to change the atmosphere by mentioning their favorite characters. Fortunately it works. She then takes the children to their big shared room in the apartment with two single beds. “Welcome to your new bedroom, Minho ya, Seulgi ya. Appa has bought a lot of toys for you two. Let’s take a look.” her ‘husband’ greeted the children when they just reached the room after finished taking care of their luggage. The kids quickly let go of her hands and rush happily to the pile of various toys on the carpeted floor in the middle of the decorated room.

 

“Thank you, Tae for preparing all of this. You really know what the children want.” she told her beloved ‘husband’ that already standing beside her while watching the kids who playing the toys enthusiastically. She then feels Taeyeon wrapping her arm around her waist and pulls her closer. “No need to thank me, Fany ya. This is still nothing. I’m just doing my job as a ‘father’ for our children. I will try to make my own family always live in happiness.” her ‘husband’ said after giving her a soft peck on the cheek. She’s touched to hear that. “You’re the best ‘father’, Kim Taeyeon. I love you.” she then hugs her dearest ‘husband’.

 

“Fany noona, where are Wendy, Minhyuk, Yeri and Kibum? We want to play with them too...” the oldest child suddenly asked about their friends at the orphanage. The kids still doesn’t want to call them ‘Eomma’ and ‘Appa’ but it’s understandable. She then comes closer toward the little boy and squatting down before him. “I’m sorry, Sweety, they’re not here. But we can visit them if you want to play with them.” she said softly as she caressing his hair. She feels bad a little. “Or we can invite them to play with you here.” Taeyeon gave another option. “Really?” the boy asked for confirmation. “Yes, Sweety, so please don’t be sad. You still can meet them.” she reassured. The boy then nodded before resuming his play.

 

She and Taeyeon then left the children to play in their bedroom for a bit more until it’s time for them to take a bath. Her maid helped her taking care of the kids while her ‘husband’ busy with some paperwork in the study room. But all the five people in the apartment gathered again and sitting together in one table at dinner time. The meal time now becomes lively because of the little children’s presence. It’s really a wonderful feeling for her. Having kids around them is truly a blessing. It’s full of joy. After finished eating, Tiffany and Taeyeon then accompanied their lovely children watching some cartoons in the living room.

 

But it didn’t take long for the kids to fall asleep on the couch during movies. “It’s just less than thirty minutes since they started watching though. They must be very tired.” her ‘husband’ giggled. “Let’s take them to bed, Fany ya. And then we can have our session tonight. It’s been three nights since the last time we had . I really miss the taste of that delicious and y body of yours, Baby.” Taeyeon smirked from the end of the big sofa. “Y-Yes, Tae...” she blushed slightly because honestly she also misses her ‘husband’s touch.

 

Taeyeon picked up their oldest child from the couch carefully and carrying the boy bridal style meanwhile Tiffany took the youngest one before bringing them to their shared bedroom. Tiffany then is jolted as she feels a hand grabbing and squeezing her cheek all of sudden when she just closed the children’s bedroom door behind after taking them to bed. “Now it’s Daddy’s time to play with this hot Mama.” Taeyeon grinned as she whispered in her ear seductively. It makes her face flushed a bit again. “Let’s go, Fany Baby.” her ‘husband’ then pulls her eagerly by the hand to their master bedroom.

 

“W-What is this, Tae...” she’s surprised when she found their bedroom is in the dark and only illuminated by the light of many candles forming a path from the door to the middle of the room. “Come, Baby.” Taeyeon guides her crossing the path but then she’s stunned when she found another surprise. Now there are more burning candles forming a heart shape and the words I LOVE YOU on the floor beside the bed. “T-Tae... T-This...” she’s speechless as she covers with her hand in disbelief while staring at the beautiful candles. “Yes, I love you, Tiffany.” her ‘husband’ said as she lifted her chin and looking deep into her eyes. Tears then start pooling in her eyes. “T-Thank you, Tae... I-I...”

 

“And congratulations for becoming a mother, Baby.” Taeyeon cut her sentence as she taking out something from her pants pocket. “You’re not just the mother of our children but also the only woman whom I will love for the rest of my life, Tiffany.” her ‘husband’ continued as she took her left hand and put a ring on her finger. “I don’t know how I’ll ever be able to thank you for everything that you have done for me, Fany ya. I’m really sorry for hurting you a lot before. But I promise I will never stop trying to become a good ‘husband’ and ‘father’ for you and our kids. I hope you will keep staying by my side. I love you.” Taeyeon spoke again before kissing her lips softly. Her tears finally rolling down her cheeks.

 

“I-I love you too, Tae... I-I will try my best for our family...” she lost for words as she mumbled in her ‘husband’s mouth while crying in happiness before deepening their kiss and hugging her most beloved person tightly. Thank you so much, Taetae. I will always love you and be by your side no matter what, even if you started to hurt me again. I will never stop loving you, even though you had stopped loving me one day...

 

-------------------------------------------------

The End? Or no?

Haha.. 

Always thank you by the way for reading my story ^^