Chapter 21

Marriage

 

“Auntie Fany!” a 4-year-old boy called out her name happily when he sees her figure right after she opened her apartment door. “Annyeong, Jihoon ah. How are you?” Tiffany greeted the little boy as she squatting down to hug and kiss Sunny’s nephew by the cheek. “I’m okay!” the little boy grinned widely. “Eyyy, you’re not that excited when Auntie Sooyoung kissed you, Jihoon ah.” the tall woman who’s standing behind the boy sulked as she pouted . “Because Fany is his favorite auntie, Syoung ah.” the short woman told her. Tiffany chuckled. “Thank you for bringing your nephew with you, Sunny ya. Taeyeon must be happy if there are children too.” She said as she looking up to her short friend.

 

“No problem, Fany ya. My unnie is quite busy at home so I can bring him out. By the way, I still don’t believe Taeyeon invited and wanted to meet us after all these years.” Sunny said. “Me neither. And I was more surprised when you told that she also offered me a head position in your family’s company. But I’m really thankful, Fany ya.” Sooyoung continued. But Tiffany just smiled as she standing up and carrying the little boy on her hip. “Aigoo, you’re so heavy now, Jihoon ah.” She informed but the kid just giggled.

 

“Oh, your friends have come, Fany ya.” the sudden voice startled everyone there when they just wanted to go inside the apartment as Taeyeon appeared on the door while holding plastic bags with one hand. “Yes, they just arrived, Tae.” Tiffany replied her ‘husband’ who just back from the convenience store. “Hello, Sunny shi, Sooyoung shi. How are you? Long time no see. Nice to meet you two again.” her ‘husband’ then smiled as she greeted her friends first. It surprised the tallest and the shortest women in the room.

 

“Oh. Hello, Taeyeon shi... We’re fine. Thanks... Umm, thank you for inviting us. It’s been awhile since we met, huh...” Sunny answered awkwardly but still in nice tone because they never had any interaction before though they were college mates. Her friend didn’t like her ‘husband’ since she knew how bad Taeyeon was back then. “Ah, I also want to thank you for the position you offered me, Taeyeon shi. That’s very kind of you since I need a new job.” Sooyoung added. “Don’t mention it, Sooyoung shi. I’m glad if I can help my wife’s friend.” her ‘husband’ replied as she smiled warmly. Her friends only can stare in disbelief.

 

“Hi, there, little guy. What’s your name?” her ‘husband’ now switched to the tiny boy whom Tiffany’s carrying. But the kid quickly turned his head away and hiding his face against her shoulder instead. “I’m sorry. He’s kinda shy with new people.” Sunny told Taeyeon. “Ah right, do you like ice cream? I’ll give you this yummy ice cream if you tell me your name.” Taeyeon doesn’t give up and still trying to get his attention by showing an ice cream that she took from one of the plastic bags which she holds. The boy finally looked up and glanced at her ‘husband’ before locking his gaze to the ice cream in Taeyeon’s hand.

 

“My name is Lee Jihoon.” the little boy finally answered cutely. Taeyeon smile wider seeing his cuteness. “Okay, this delicious chocolate ice cream is for a good boy named Lee Jihoon.” her ‘husband’ said as she handed the ice cream to the kid after unwrapping it. The boy immediately takes the ice cream and it happily. “What do you say, Jihoon ah?” Tiffany asked. “Thank you.” the little boy answered before resuming what he’s doing. “Smart boy.” she complimented the little child and gave him a reward by pecking on his cheek that made him grin again. “This kid really loves Fany.” Sooyoung remarked.

 

“Of course, Sooyoung shi. No one can resist this beautiful wife of mine.” Taeyeon proudly announced as she leaned closer toward her and kissed her softly on the cheek. It kinda surprised her friends and made her blushed in embarrassment. “A-Alright. Let’s just start our lunch then. The food is ready. You said you’re hungry right, Sooyoung ah...” She said after clearing as she tried to dismiss the embarrassed feeling. But honestly it made her happy that her ‘husband’ showing her affection which she believes it’s not just an act for other people anymore since Taeyeon really has changed.

 

“Yes, I’m so hungry. Only had cereal for breakfast this morning since you said you will cook the Hanwoo beef, Fany ya. I really can’t wait to taste it!” her tall friend exclaimed eagerly. “You’re so embarrassing, Syoung ah.” Sunny shakes her head. “Why? I’ve never tried that premium beef in my life!” Sooyoung countered. Taeyeon chuckled. “You can eat that beef as much as you want, Sooyoung shi. Fany has bought plenty.” Her ‘husband’ told her friend. “R-Really? Thank you, Taeyeon shi!” Sooyoung replied in excitement. Taeyeon nodded before start walking away. “Wow, I never knew Kim Taeyeon would be this nice, Fany ya.” Her tall friend whispered in her ear. “My ‘husband’ actually is a good person if you know her, Sooyoung ah.” She said as she ignoring the facts that Taeyeon has made her suffered a lot before.

 

The lunch was going pretty well even though there was awkwardness at the beginning between her friends and her ‘husband’ because she knows that Sunny and Sooyoung didn’t want to talk about their college years since Taeyeon was not a part of them and they disliked her that time due to her bad attitude. But the atmosphere became warm and lively when Sooyoung started telling funny stories and Sunny’s little nephew kept doing cute behaviors that made everyone laugh. Taeyeon also actively joined the conversation so they didn’t feel strange to each other anymore. She’s glad the relationship between her ‘husband’ and her best friends has made some progress so there will be cold war no more hopefully.

 

“Ah right, Auntie Fany made cupcakes. Do you like cupcake, Jihoon ah?” Tiffany stopped her talk with her friends when she remembers those homemade mini cakes after she looked at the little boy who now playing Lego blocks belongs to Taeyeon on the carpeted floor with the owner after they finished their lunch and moved to the living room. It’s always an adorable thing for her every time she sees the interaction between her ‘husband’ and the kid. “I love cupcake, Fany ya!” Sooyoung was the one who answered her right away instead. “Shikshin, please...” her short friend rolled her eyes. She chuckled. “I love cupcake too, Auntie Fany!” Sunny’s nephew didn’t want to lose. It made her giggle.

 

“Okay, please wait a minute.” she said before calling out Yoona to bring the dessert for them. “Yeay, cupcakes!!” the boy cheered and immediately got up from the floor when seeing the creamy cupcakes on the tray that her maid brought. She then watches the boy eagerly choosing the sweet treat and enjoying it happily. It always warms her heart every time she sees little kids. But it also saddens her since she really yearns to have her own children with her beloved ‘husband’. When will we have ones for our own family, Taetae...

 

“Fany ya, I have news for you.” Taeyeon suddenly announced after she finished one cupcake and got up from the carpet. “Oh, should we leave so you two can talk in private, Taeyeon shi? We don’t mind it.” Sunny said as she wiping the cream off her nephew’s mouth area with a tissue. “No, you don’t need to go. You can listen to it as well, Sunny shi, Sooyoung shi.” Her ‘husband’ answered. “What is it, Tae…?” she’s curious.

 

“I’ve made up my mind. I’ve decided to adopt kids for our own little family, Fany ya.” Taeyeon told her as she holds one of her hands after she took a seat beside her on the couch. Tiffany’s mind goes blank as she staring at her ‘husband’ in disbelief after hearing the announcement. It surprised her very much. Having children is something that she really wants so bad. Her heart swelled and then without realizing it, the tears of joy already streaming down her face. “Thank you, Tae… Thank you so much… Finally we will raise our own kids…” this is the best present ever that she has received from the love of her life.

 

“Yes, Fany ya. I think I’m ready to be a parent now. We will be a complete family with children like you’ve always wanted.” Taeyeon said as she wiped the tears off her face with her thumbs and kissed her on the forehead softly before embracing her and rubbing her back gently. “T-Thank you for granting my wish, Tae… I love you… Y-You’re really the best ‘husband’ in the world…” she thanked her most beloved person again in between her sobs. She can’t believe her ‘husband’ finally gave her opportunity to become a mother for real though she doesn’t give birth to their kids but she promises to be a good mother for them.

 

“Wah, congrats, Fany ya! Your dream to be a mom comes true! We’re so happy for you!” Sunny and Sooyoung congratulated and hugged her happily after her ‘husband’ let go of her to give a chance and space for her friends to celebrate the happiness together. She’s glad that she has her two best friends by her side now to share the joy. “Jihoon ah, you will have new friends to play with when you come here again next time.” She then turned to the oblivious little boy who still enjoying his creamy cupcakes after she thanked them. “New friends? When I can play with my new friends, Aunty Fany?” the boy looked up and asked her cutely with his smeared face. She giggled. “Soon.” she answered shortly before giving a peck on the boy’s cheek and cleaning the cream off his small face lovingly.

 

-----------------------------------

 

The night has reached over its middle and Tiffany still awake but lying down weakly, on the bed as she just finished giving ual service for her most beloved person. It’s not a gentle one and she feels very sore in her core and s now but she didn’t mind it as long as she could satisfy her ‘husband’. “I’m sorry if I was too rough tonight, Fany ya. I hope I didn’t hurt you badly.” Taeyeon apologizes as she looking down at her and caressing her face gently since she’s still hovering above her. “It’s okay, Tae... I’m alright...” she smiles as she puts her arms around her ‘husband’s neck. “I’m so happy today. The lunch with Sunny and Sooyoung and then your wonderful surprise... I’m really grateful, Tae...”

 

“Let’s go to the orphanage tomorrow and ask them about the procedures for adopting children there.” Taeyeon suggested. It makes her smile grow wider. “How many kids do you want to adopt, Tae?” she asked her ‘husband’ in excitement. She honestly wants to have at least three children but she will follow whatever decision Taeyeon made. “Hmm... Since we still have no experience in parenting, how about just two? One boy and one younger girl for his sister.” Taeyeon answered. She nodded. “Okay, two then. Thank you, Tae... I love you so much...” she said before getting up a little to kiss her ‘husband’ softly on the lips.

 

“Love you too, Fany... You will be a great mother for our kids because you’re really a great wife for me...” her ‘husband’ mumbled very lowly which is almost unheard by her before deepening their kiss more passionately. She’s touched by Taeyeon’s kind words and she knows Taeyeon won’t repeat it again if she asks her about what she has just said. But it’s enough to get her feel so emotional and tear her up. Dear God, thank you for answering all my prayers especially to change my ‘husband’ to be a better person and love me back.

 

--------------------------------------------------------

My first update in 2016! Sorry if this is not good hehe..

Thank you guys for still reading my fanfic, for subscribing, commenting and upvoting. Really appreciate that ^__^

Happy belated New Year~ Wish this year will be better for all of us and we can stay happy & healthy :)

 

Btw, Taeyeon really looks good with short hair. So cute, so handsome ><