Chapter 15

Marriage

 

Tiffany spends her time staring down, admiring the white gold jewelry that hang around her neck as she keeps holding the small heart pendant of her new necklace while smiling by herself, recalling the moment when Taeyeon gave it to her, put it on her neck and told her it’s beautiful. Again and again. She’s very happy. She still can’t believe that her ‘husband’ would buy this precious pretty thing for her, the first ever gift she has received from her most beloved person after almost 2 years they getting married. She never expects for it. Thank you, Taetae. I love you. Always. She said it in her mind for million times.

 

“Yah, Tiffany, how many more times you want to look at your necklace? Your food is already cold. Even you didn’t pay attention to our talk.” Her friend reprimands her and makes her snap back into reality. “Uh? Oh, I’m sorry, Sooyoung ah…” Tiffany finally looked up as she apologizes to her friend. “It’s because that necklace is the first ever gift which she received from her most beloved ‘husband’, Syoung ah.” another friend of her said in bit sarcasm.

 

“N-No, Sunny ya. Taeyeon has given me other stuffs before but not jewelry.” Tiffany lied and defended her own ‘husband’. Sooyung and Sunny are her best friends since in the university. They don’t like Taeyeon because they knew what kind of person she is when they attended same university with her. Actually everyone in their university recognized Taeyeon as a rude student, selfish jerk and total player. Her friends already warned her about Taeyeon for many times but she never listened to them because she’s too in love with her.

 

“Oh, really? Don’t lie, Fany ya. If Taeyeon gave you something, you must have showed it off to us but you never did that.” Her short friend replied. Tiffany doesn’t answer. She doesn’t like having argument with her friends regarding Taeyeon except if they keep talking bad about her ‘husband’ but they almost never did that again after she got married with the person they don’t like. She knows that they try to respect Taeyeon for her.

 

“Yah! How dared you eat my food, Shikshin! That’s my favorite!” Sunny sulked after the tall girl stole her food when she confronted Tiffany. “Oh. I thought you won’t eat it.” Sooyoung replied nonchalantly. Tiffany chuckled a little seeing that. She silently thanked Sooyoung for changing the atmosphere. “Ah, by the way, where is that painter? Why she still not come here?” Sooyoung speak again. “Huh? What painter?” Tiffany has no idea. “You should pay more attention to our talk.” Sunny retorted. “I’m sorry.” Tiffany apologized again. “My, My… Can’t you stop being so cynical, Lee Soonkyu.” Sooyoung scolded.

 

“Sorry, Fany ya.” Sunny said. “It’s okay.” Tiffany flashed a smile. “So, what painter are you talking about?” she back to the topic. The mention of painter can’t help but reminds her of her high school friend. But then she thinks there are many painters in Korea so it might not be her. “Our company wants to hold a joint exhibition with that young talented painter. And now we’re waiting for her to talk more about it.” Sunny explained her a little. Sooyoung and Sunny work at the same office while Tiffany doesn’t work and just being a housewife because Taeyeon doesn’t allow her. “I want my wife at home when I’m home and be ready whenever I want to her.” her ‘husband’ told her one time when she asked for permission.

 

“So you invited a stranger to our lunch to talk about work?” Tiffany feels a bit uncomfortable with a new comer in the group because this meeting was supposed to be just between the college’s best friends since she’s not often seeing them after getting married and they’re busy with work. “Well, she’s the same age as us and easy going. She’s a fun person. I’m sure you’ll like her and get along with her too, Fany ya.” Sooyoung tries to ease her.

 

“I’m sorry for being late, Sunny shi, Sooyoung shi…”

 

Tiffany turns her head right away when she hears a familiar voice from behind her calling her friends. “Y-Yuri ya?” Tiffany is surprised. The guest whom they’re talking about is none other than Kwon Yuri. “Miyoung ah?” the tall tanned woman also looks surprised when seeing her. But then the woman smiles gently. “So, do you know each other? That’s great!” Sunny exclaimed. “Yes, Miyoung and I are best friends since high school. We always spent time together back then.” Yuri told them proudly after taking an empty seat beside Tiffany without asking for her permission first. Tiffany still keeps silent when Yuri starts telling her college friends the stories about how close they were in that time.

 

“Fany ya, are you okay?” Sooyoung asked her when she noticed how quiet Tiffany is after Yuri joined them. Yuri then stops talking and turns her head to take a look at her. “Umm... Yes... I want to go to the restroom. Excuse me...” Tiffany answered before getting up from her chair and walking away from the table. Tiffany just came out from one of the stalls and now washing her hands when someone came into the restroom. “Miyoung ah, can we talk? Please?” Yuri asked her. Tiffany didn’t answer. “I didn’t expect that I can see you again here. I didn’t know that Sunny shi and Sooyoung shi are your friends but I’m so happy, Miyoung ah.” Yuri continued. Tiffany still doesn’t respond. She then finished washing her hands and is about to leave when Yuri grabs her wrist to stop her. “Please don’t be like this, Miyoung ah… I know I was wrong. I’m really sorry. Please forgive me?”

 

“Please put your hand off me, Kwon Yuri. I don’t want to betray my ‘husband’ for letting other person touched her wife again because I’m hers only.” Tiffany said as she tries to release her wrist from her friend but Yuri grips it tighter. “Why you’re so faithful to that , Miyoung ah. She has cheated on you! She doesn’t deserve you!”

 

“I’ve told you I love her, Yuri ya! And can’t you please stop insulting my ‘husband’?!” Tiffany replied in harsh tone. She’s angry. It made Yuri startled a bit and finally let go of her hand. “I love you, Miyoung ah… I can make you happy. I’ll make you happy…”

 

“I’m sorry but I can’t see you more than just best friend, Yuri ya so please stop doing this? If you still want to have me as your best friend, please respect my marriage, Yuri ya… You’re really a good person. You’ll find someone else who will love you back and make you happy, Yuri ya… I’m sorry…” Tiffany softened her voice after seeing the hurt in her friend’s eyes. Tiffany then left her friend alone in the restroom and back to the table to take her handbag. “Where are you going, Fany ya? And where is Yuri shi?” Sunny asked her.

 

“I’m sorry but I have to go now. Taeyeon said she will come home earlier.” Tiffany told her friends. She lied to them. Actually she doesn’t want to be there any longer because of Kwon Yuri. “The bill is on me. See you again, Sooyoung ah, Sunny ah. Thanks for your time.” Tiffany said again before leaving the two confused look women in hurry. Tiffany then goes to parking lot outside and drives her car straight to her apartment.

 

“You’re back already, Agasshi?” her maid greeted her right after Tiffany stepped into the apartment. “Yeah. Sooyoung and Sunny have works to do so no more time for us to hang out any longer.” She lied again a little as she threw herself on the couch in the living room. “You seem not okay, Agasshi. Here the cake that I’ve just made. Please try it. Hope it can make Agasshi feel better.” her maid said when she back from the kitchen bringing a tray of tea and cake then put them on the coffee table in front of the couch. “Thanks, Yoona. You always understand me.” She answered as she takes the small plate from the table though she’s not in the mood to eat anything. She doesn’t want to disappoint her maid.

 

“It’s my pleasure to take care of you, Agasshi… By the way, I’m really glad knowing Ms. Kim treats Agasshi much better lately. I pray that Ms. Kim will stay kind toward Agasshi...” the mention of her ‘husband’ by her maid and the sweetness of the delicious cake finally could distract Tiffany’s mind from Kwon Yuri. “Thank you, Yoona ya. I’m so happy. Taeyeon doesn’t hit me again and she said she’s already stopped seeing that woman. Even she gave me this pretty necklace.” Tiffany smiles brightly. Actually Taeyeon is still a bit harsh when talking and rough when doing her but she’s fine with it because the most important is her ‘husband’ has tried to change to be nicer than before. “Alright. I want to change my clothes and then make dinner for tonight. Thanks for the cake, Yoona. It’s so yummy.” Tiffany said as she gets up from the couch after finished eating. “You’re welcome, Agasshi. I’ll prepare the ingredients now.” her maid answered before leaving to the kitchen.

 

“Welcome home, Tae.” Tiffany greeted her ‘husband’ cheerfully when Taeyeon just arrived from the office. Taeyeon then gave her a peck on the cheek before Tiffany took her bag from her hand. “How was your day, Tae? Was it good?” Tiffany asked as she helped her ‘husband’ taking off her coat. “Yes.” Taeyeon answered shortly but not cold. Tiffany thinks maybe her ‘husband’ is tired so she won’t ask her more about work. “Umm... Do you want to take shower or have dinner first, Tae? I can give you massage too if you want...” she asked her ‘husband’ again. Taeyeon doesn’t answer but pulls her closer and then puts both her hands on her waist. “Fany ya, I’ve booked hotels and flights to Europe for us. We’ll spend a week there to celebrate our 2nd wedding anniversary. What do you think?”

 

Tiffany is so surprised and really in disbelief with what she’s just heard. Taeyeon just gave her first ever gift last week and she still not recover from it and now her ‘husband’ told her that they will fly to Europe to celebrate their 2nd anniversary. They didn’t go for honeymoon after their wedding day and they never celebrated Valentine, White Day, Christmas, New Year, their birthdays and their first anniversary during their marriage. Tiffany still remembers when Taeyeon destroyed her birthday cake that she made for her. Her ‘husband’ also threw away every gift that she gave to her in those occasions. That Tifany received from her beloved one were only yelling, hitting and when she tried to celebrate those special days with her. Is this for real? Her tears are rolling down.

 

“Fany ya, why are you crying? You don’t want to go?” Taeyeon wipes the tears off her face. Tiffany shakes her head and then hugs her ‘husband’ tightly. She’s sobbing. “T-Thank you, T-Tae... Thank you so much...” she replied. Taeyeon is rubbing her back to calm her down when she heard a growl from her ‘husband’s stomach. “I think I’m really hungry. Can we have dinner now?” Taeyeon chuckled a little.

 

“I-I’m sorry...” Tiffany let go of her ‘husband’ and wiped her own tears. “I-I’ll prepare your dinner now.” She said and was about to walk away when Taeyeon held her. “Don’t cry anymore, okay?” Tiffany nods. “Hmm... Can I see your beautiful eyesmile?” Taeyeon asked as she her hair gently. Tiffany then smiles for her ‘husband’ sincerely from her heart. “That’s my pretty wife.” Taeyeon said before giving a soft kiss on her forehead. Tiffany is blushing. “Alright. Let’s have dinner now.” Taeyeon takes her hand and pulls her to the dining room together. Thank you, Tae, for trying to change and being so kind to me. You’re the only person that I will love in my life. No one else.

 

-------------------------------------------------

yeay finally i can update this story haha. my writing skill is really lame i'm sorry ><

thank you for all the comments, for reading, subscribing and voting ^_^

here is my first fanfic if you havent read it yet hehe http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/603877/conquering-your-heart-snsd-taeny-yulsic-taengsic

 

btw we're gonna see hip hop Taeng with Amber i'm so happy!! Really cant wait!! Shake That Brass, TaeBer!! The hottest dudes ever!!