Chapter 27

Marriage

 

“T-Tae... I-I’m sorry to make you angry again... But p-please... stop it... P-Please, Tae... I-It really hurts... Please, T-Tae...”

 

Taeyeon is awakened in the middle of the night by the crying voice as she then found her wife is sobbing painfully and can’t stop begging in fear during her sleep. Again. It’s been several times Tiffany having this same nightmare that suddenly keeps appearing at night lately. And it makes Taeyeon feel guilty and regret because she’s the one who has caused such physiological trauma to this angel. She has hurt this kindest woman a lot.

 

“I’m sorry, Fany ah... I’m so sorry... But I’ve promised I will never hurt you anymore... Because I love you with all my life, Tiffany...” she whispered tenderly as she holds her beloved wife in her arms to soothe her until the latter calming down and falling back into a deep slumber in peace. Taeyeon then kissed her children’s mother softly on the forehead before returning to sleep after pulling up the blanket to cover her wife’s body.

 

“I think we should see a doctor, Fany ah...” Taeyeon finally suggested it the next morning when she just came out from the private bathroom inside their bedroom and saw her pretty wife is preparing her work clothes because she can’t take it anymore to witness Tiffany’s restless sleep almost every night. It hurts her. “A-Are you sick, Tae...?” the most gorgeous mother of their lovely kids then asked as she looking at her worriedly.

 

“It’s not me.” She sighed. Taeyeon then got closer toward her wife before continued her talk. “You keep getting a bad dream about me hurting you, don’t you?” she asked Tiffany softly as she carressing her wife’s flawless face delicately. “H-How did you know, Tae...?” Tiffany looks surprised. “I-I’m sorry if I keep disturbing your sleep every night, Tae...” her wife apologized as she lowered her head. Taeyeon then tilted Tiffany’s chin up.

 

“I’m the one who should apologize, Fany ah. Because I’ve made you suffer too much. Please forgive me...” Taeyeon said regretfully as she looking deeply into her wife’s alluring eyes. “I-It’s all in the past, Tae... I’ve told you I have forgiven you since long time ago... I never have feeling of resentment toward you...” Tiffany spoke with a little smile.

 

“But what I’ve done to you has ruined you physically and mentally, Fany ah. I think you need to receive a treatment to heal your trauma, please. It’s torturing to see you still dealing with this physiological wound caused by me.” She begs as she holds her beloved wife’s hand with both hands. “Fine if you want me to get treated, Tae. I’ll do it for you and our children.” Tiffany then answered as she touched her face with the other hand gently.

 

“Thank you, Fany ah. I’ll always be here for you. I’ll take care of you. I’ll always be ready to help you. Because you really mean the world to me and our kids, Fany ah...” she talked again for one more time with a bit teary eyed before kissing the soft lips belong to her beautiful wife lovingly. Because you’re everything to me and our precious family, Tiffany.

 

-------------------------------------

 

“Where are you going, Eomma? Why Appa didn’t go to office?” their youngest child curiously asked Tiffany who has been dressing up when Taeyeon just returned to the apartment after taking their son to school. Taeyeon usually goes straight to work after taking Minho to school and Tiffany the one who will pick the boy up from school at noon.

 

“Eomma and Appa want to meet a friend, Sweety. Seulgi just stay at home with Auntie Yoona, alright?” her wife told their daughter. They have decided that Tiffany will see Taeyeon’s private doctor best friend who actually specializes in psychiatry for her traumatic treatment because her wife wants to keep their domestic violence issue a secret.

 

“No! Seulgi doesn’t want to stay at home!” the little girl sulked while crossing her arms cutely. It makes her chuckled by her daughter’s cuteness. “Okay, okay, Seulgi can join Eomma and Appa.” She finally approved. “Yeay!” the kid shouted happily. “Can we go to the mall too after meeting your friend, Appa? Seulgi wants more Baby Alive!”

 

“But you already have the dolls, Sweety.” However her wife doesn’t agree. “But Seulgi wants the Hungry Baby and Fairy Ani, Eomma!” their daughter sulked again. “Okay, okay, everything for our beautiful princess.” Taeyeon gave her approval once again but it only made her wife irritated because she’s often spoiling their children too much.

 

“Why we’re in a clinic, Eomma? Is Eomma sick?” their youngest child asked when the four of them including Yoona have arrived at a certain clinic in the city. “Eomma is fine, Sweety. We’re here to meet Appa’s friend. She’s a doctor.” Tiffany told the kid.

 

“Hey, Taeng! Hi, Tiffany ssi. And hello, pretty little girl.” A blonde woman in white coat who just came out from one of the rooms greeted them with a wide nice smile. “Hey, Hyo. How are you, Buddy?”she hugged her best friend in the university before the latter and Tiffany bowing at each other. However, Seulgi is hiding behind her wife’s maid instead when Taeyeon’s doctor friend was about to reach the child who’s always shy to stranger.

 

“Auntie Hyoyeon is the real doctor, Sweety. Seulgi likes to play doctor with Auntie Seohyun and Auntie Yoona, right? Seulgi can learn how to be a good doctor with Auntie Hyoyeon.” Tiffany tried to coax their daughter to greet her friend and it indeed works as the child finally is willing to show up. Hyoyeon then having a fun conversation with the kid for a while until it’s time for the adults to talk about Tiffany’s issue. They left Seulgi with Yoona to play at a daycare right beside this large clinic which has been funded by Taeyeon.

 

“So, what’s the matter, Taeng?” the blonde woman asked their real purpose here when the three of them are already inside the doctor’s office room because Taeyeon only told her in their private chat that her wife wanted to meet her. “Lately, Tiffany keeps getting a nightmare during her sleep because of me…” Taeyeon then hesitantly began.

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“I-I used to abuse her every single day… A-And I think it has destroyed her then and now…” Taeyeon admitted in guilty and shame.

 

“I’m fine, Tae. You didn’t destroy me…” Tiffany tried to ease her as she holds her hand.

 

“Oh my goodness, Taeng… You didn’t only abuse all those women but also your own wife...?” Hyoyeon shook her head in disbelief.

 

“It doesn’t matter anymore because Taeyeon now really has changed, Hyoyeon ssi. She’s been a very good spouse to me and a great daddy to our children. She is my strongest motivation, my biggest comfort, my greatest support and my deepest love.” Her wife defended her. It touched her so much until it made her eyes got wet by the tears.

 

“I’m sorry, Taeng, Tiffany ssi. I shouldn’t be judgemental as a psychiatrist.” The blonde woman apologized sincerely before continuing their consultation. When their very first consultation with Taeyeon’s private doctor best friend has ended after almost two hours, they then excused themselves to leave because they have to pick up their son at school. However, they will keep seeing the psychiatrist once a week for Tiffany’s treatment.

 

“Please cheer up and don’t feel bad, Tae. Everyone makes a mistake. Please leave the past in the past. But I’ll let you know that I will always love you no matter what. Because loving you is the greatest happiness in my life.” her wife then consoled her instead when they’re already in the parking lot outside clinic. “Thank you, Fany ah. You’re really the most wonderful woman to me. It’s unbelievable to have such a perfect wife like you. I feel so grateful to have you as my soulmate. I love you, Tiffany. Thank you for everything…” Taeyeon teared up again as she pulled her most beloved one closer into her arms and hugged her tightly.

.

.

​​​​​​[Marriage - The End]

27 Chapters, 5 years. It's finally complete now. Thank you so much for following this story for the past years ^_^

 

---------------------------------------------------------

Actually I felt so lost and empty lately until i felt like i want to end my life because it has no meaning anymore to me. I don't even know why. What I do everyday is only like get up, survive, go back to bed. But then God and my parents came to my mind everytime i was thinking about committing suicide. I don't want them to suffer because of me. I didn't tell anyone around me because i don't want to be a burden for them. However, Soshi, Taeyeon, and writing fanfics have been becoming my medicine to cope with this issue. Nevertheless, I've met a physiologist without my family knowing because i need help. She told me to find new activities and do more exercise regularly. And then, one real life friend who lives faraway that i've trusted also has given me encouraging words. We had a long conversation by phonecall for 3 hours nonstop. She said that the most important thing we should do is to love ourselves first. Because it will make us learn what we deserve. Loving ourselves is seeing ourselves as a whole and focusing more on what we're capable of rather than how other people see us. If we are judgemental about everything that we do, we will be a pessimistic person. Because after all, we are stuck with ourselves for the rest of our life.

Last but not least, i'm sorry for blabbing about my problem. But i will try to live with a positive thinking from now on even though it's hard. And thank you so much for still reading my stories until now. Your comments also make my day ^_^

See you again and have a nice weekend with your beloved ones :)