Chapter 25

Marriage

Hello, finally I could update again :D

Thank you for still reading this story ^^

----------------------------------

 

“Eommaaa!”

 

Her beloved daughter shouted in excitement as the cute little girl already sitting on the top of one of the slides at the playground of the park near their apartment building after she managed to climb its short stairs by herself. Tiffany waves her hand again toward her youngest child with a big smile adorned her face as she’s watching the happy kid from the side bench. “Be careful, Sweety.” she reminded her sweetheart once more before the latter started sliding down the slide. And Seulgi then repeated the play for the umpteenth time.

 

“Miyoung ah…”

 

She’s startled a bit by somewhat familiar voice called her name all of a sudden as she then turned her head and found a tall figure is already standing beside her. “Y-Yuri ah…?” she’s surprised by the tanned woman’s reappearance since the last time they met at the official event related to the company. “Why are you here?” she couldn’t help but asked right away her high school friend’s purpose for seeing her again after her wrongdoing toward her. “I-I went to your apartment but Yoona said you’re here with your daughter…”

 

“Why are you here, Yuri ah?” she repeated the question as she tried to be nice to the person though her voice is still cold enough. “I-...” however the woman’s response got cut by her child who suddenly called her out loudly while running toward her before hugging her tightly. “Who is she, Eomma?” Seulgi then asked after taking a seat on her lap and giving her a single peck on the cheek lovingly. The adorable act from her beloved one eased her heart. Tiffany was about to answer her little daughter, but Yuri interrupted their convo.
 

 

“Hi, pretty little girl. What’s your name? I’m Auntie Yuri, your mother’s high school best friend.” The woman greeted her daughter while squatting down on the ground. “Not anymore, Yuri ah…” however she disapproved her statement directly because she still can’t forgive the tanned woman’s big mistake for kissing her lips in forcefulness before. The latter then looks taken aback by her remark. “If she’s not your friend, who is she then, Eomma?” Seulgi asked again. “She’s just a stranger, Sweety. Okay, let’s go home now. Eomma is tired.” Tiffany told her child because she doesn’t want to be around Kwon Yuri any longer.

 

“Miyoung, wait.” the taller woman stopped her as she grabbed her free arm when Tiffany and her daughter were about to leave. But she immediately pulled her arm away. “I’ve told you to not touch me, Kwon Yuri.” she warned her. “I’m sorry but allow me to talk for a few minutes please, Miyoung ah…” Yuri pleaded. Tiffany then sighed. “Fine. Just one minute.” She finally gave a chance because honestly, she doesn’t like seeing the hurt look of her old friend. “Thanks, Miyoung ah…” a small smile is forming again on Yuri’s face.

 

“Umm… I deeply regret my actions and sincerely apologize for what I’ve done to you before, Miyoung ah…” Yuri began. “It was really a stupid and messed up of me. I know you must be very upset and disappointed of me... I’m aware I don’t deserve to be forgiven because I’ve ruined your trust and our friendship. I’m sorry, Miyoung ah…” She continued. “And I visit you today for one last time to say goodbye because tomorrow, I will leave this country for good, so you won’t be seeing me ever again, Hwang Miyoung…” Yuri said regretfully. The information somehow surprised her a bit and stunned her for a moment.

 

“Thanks for everything, Miyoung ah. You’re forever the best friend I’ve ever had. I wish you will always be happy with your beloved family for the rest of your life.” Yuri said for one more time while smiling gently at her before excusing herself to leave. But Tiffany still didn’t move from her spot even when her old friend has already gone until her little daughter snapped her back into reality. “Eomma, let’s go home. Seulgi hungry.” the child told her. “Oh, I’m sorry, Sweety. Let’s go home now.” She replied before they start walking away.

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

“I’m home~”

 

“Appaaa!” the children running happily with a bit difficulty toward her ‘husband’ who just got home from work. “Woah, what you two are wearing?” Taeyeon asked the kids after receiving kisses from their lovely children on both cheeks. “This is the robot costume that Minho made from cardboard at the school, Appa! Minho also made one for Seulgi.” the older brother told his ‘father’ proudly. “Wow, that’s so cool, Minho ya. Can you make another one for Appa too?” Taeyeon requested. “No. This only for kids. Adult can’t wear it.” the oldest child rejected. “Appa is too big.” the youngest added. It makes her and Taeyeon chuckled.

 

“Okay, Appa will just buy Iron Man suit then. Tony Stark is adult, and he wears the costume.” Taeyeon teased. “Seulgi wants Iron Man!” the little girl shouted right away. “Minho wants Iron Man suit too! The one with sound and lights, Appa!” the boy followed his sister immediately. The cuteness from their kids makes her and Taeyeon laughed again. “Okay, okay. We will buy the Iron Man suits this weekend. But now take off your robot costumes first so we can have dinner, alright?” Taeyeon told the children. The kids then cheered in excitement before running to Yoona to help them undress the cardboards they’re wearing.

 

“Hi, Babe. How’s your day? I miss you…” Taeyeon approached as she wraps her arms around her waist gently after giving her a soft kiss on the forehead. “I miss you too, Taetae...” she replied as she putting her arms around her ‘husband’s shoulder. “Today was fun, Tae. Me and Seulgi went to the park and she couldn’t stop playing the slide there. It’s so cute of her.” Tiffany chuckled a little. However, she didn’t tell Taeyeon about her meeting with Yuri because she’s afraid her ‘husband’ will be mad since Taeyeon hates her friend.

 

“I can imagine that.” Taeyeon smiles. “Should we buy a small slide playset for her then? So she doesn’t need to go to the park each time.” her ‘husband’ then suggested. “No, Tae. Or she will play all day everyday if we have it here.” However she disagreed. “Or should we just do the slide play tonight then? You like it, right?” Taeyeon changed the topic as she smirks and pulling her closer. It makes her face reddened a little in embarrassment. But fortunately, she’s saved by Yoona who appeared to inform them that dinner is ready.

 

-------------------------------------------------------

 

“How’s our slide play today, Baby?” Taeyeon grinned while looking at her playfully when she has finished doing her for the night. “I-It was great, Tae… Y-You made me for many times…” her bare chest is still heaving as she gasps for air when she answered her beloved person shamelessly. “I knew, right.” Taeyeon chuckled. “Now let’s go sleep.” Her ‘husband’ then said before pulling up the blanket to cover her body. “Good night, Babe. Love you.” Taeyeon kissed her cheek tenderly before lying down beside her.

 

“T-Tae, are you still awake...? M-May I tell you something...?” Tiffany asked Taeyeon nervously after a moment of silence in the room. She finally has decided to inform her ‘husband’ about that unexpected meeting with Yuri today because she can’t stop thinking about it and she doesn’t want to hide anything from her dearest one either. “Yes. What’s up, Babe? You don’t sound alright. Are you okay?” Taeyeon replied in concern as she turned to face her. Tiffany then sits up as she covered her unclothed s with the blanket.

 

“B-But can you promise me y-you won’t be angry, T-Tae...?” she asked hesitantly. “I promise. Now tell me what’s wrong.” Taeyeon told her softly while staring affectionately into her eyes after sitting up. “A-Actually I met Y-Yuri at the park today, T-Tae...” she then held her breath as she watches Taeyeon’s face hardened. “Why she came to see you again?” her ‘husband’ gritted her teeth. “S-She just wanted to say goodbye because she will leave Korea tomorrow for good, T-Tae...” she answered. “B-But I swear for God’s sake I didn’t react and didn’t say anything to her, T-Tae... P-Please believe me...” she quickly added in fear.

 

Her ‘husband’ then holding her fidgeting hands and kissed them delicately to calm her down. Taeyeon’s expression has softened. “I believe you, Fany ah.” her beloved one said as she smiles warmly at her. “I’m glad you keep being honest to me. And this time I’ll give you permission if you wanna see that friend of yours again for the last time tomorrow to say goodbye properly though I don’t like her, because I know I can trust you and aware of how much you love me, Tiffany.” Taeyeon spoke up. And it really surprised her that her ‘husband’ will let her to meet the person she resents. “T-Thank you so much for trusting me, Tae. I love you…” she told her ‘husband’ gratefully before hugging the love of her life tightly.