Chapter 1

Marriage

 

She’s awakened in sudden by a loud bang from the front door of the apartment. She turns her head to the other side of the bed. Empty. She takes a glance at the alarm clock on the small table beside the bed. It’s 1 AM.

 

“FANY YAAAH...!!” she hears a scream calling her name from the familiar voice outside. Please not again, please. She prays. She quickly gets up from the bed and spruces up a little before leaving the room. She switches the light in the living room on and sees a petite body leaning her back against the door, hanging her head low.

 

“Tae, are you drunk again?” she asks her ‘husband’ carefully as she gets closer to her. She’s a bit afraid. Taeyeon raises head and stares at her. “My beautiful Fany baby...” Taeyeon touches her face, caresses her cheek gently.

 

“Tae, what happened? Is there any problem at the company?” she asks again but then she realizes that it’s wrong. Taeyeon hates it.

 

“Don’t talk about work!!” Taeyeon yelled and pushed her hard to the wall. Her back hurts. Her ‘husband’ then comes closer and kisses her lips. “I need you tonight, Baby...” Taeyeon wants to kiss her again but she avoids it.

 

“N-No, Tae... Not now, please... You’re drunk...” because having with drunken Kim Taeyeon is really like a nightmare to her.

 

“Are you rejecting me?! You don’t love me, do you?!!” her ‘husband’ shouts at her, pulls her hair out and grips her jaw tightly. She winces. It’s the same part of her face where she got hit by Taeyeon the nights before.

 

“N-No, Tae... I love you... So much...” she’s in pain but she’s not lying. She really loves her. She always believes that Taeyeon doesn’t know what she’s doing when she’s drunk.

 

Finally Taeyeon let go of her hair and her face. But then she pinches both of her hands to the wall, sticks her body on her and starts kissing her again wildly. “Fany ya... All I want for tonight is you...” Taeyeon trailed her rough kiss to her neck while one of her hands went down, slipped into her tank top and groping her s harshly. She lets out a little moan.

 

Taeyeon’s lips back to and forced it to open by her tongue. Taeyeon then trailed her hand down to her lower part and rubbing it. She’s jolted but then she stops her ‘husband’ right away when Taeyeon is about to slip her hand into her shorts. She also broke the kiss.

 

“I-I’m sorry, Tae… B-But not tonight, please… I’m not feeling well… And my core is still chafed after you into it so hard with that big toy the day befo...”

 

Her cheek feels like burning suddenly. Her ‘husband’ just cut her words by slapping her. Taeyeon then spins her around, folds one of her arms behind her back, pushes her body and presses her face against the wall. It’s like a police arresting a criminal. “It hurts… Tae… Please…”

 

“You’re my wife!!! You must give what I want from you!!!” Taeyeon screamed in her ears before throwing her to the floor and plying her with kicks. Great pain attacks all over her body. Her tears flowing down. “Please… Tae… Stop it…” she begs. Finally her ‘husband’ stops.

 

“Fine. I’ll go to Jessica’s place then.” Taeyeon said. She feels like there’s a knife stabbing her heart when her ‘husband’ mention another woman.

 

“N-No… Tae… Please stop seeing that e… You already married…” she hugs one of Taeyeon’s legs tightly, sobbing.

 

“Why should I stop seeing her when my own wife can’t give what I want?!” Taeyeon yelled. “Now let me go, you such a useless woman!” Her ‘husband’ kicked her one more time to release from her before leaving their apartment. She’s crying on the floor. Her body is in pain but her heart is more painful. Taetae, I love you with all my life… But why you never care about my feeling…

 

“A-Agasshi…” the only maid in their apartment comes closer and squatting down beside her, wiping her tears with a tissue that she brought. Then she helps her to get up from the floor and takes her to her room without words.

 

“Thank you, Yoona.” She said to one of her family maids that she took to live together with her after getting married.

 

“Please have a rest, Agasshi. Just call me if you need something.” Her maid smiled a little before leaving her alone in the room. Then she lies her achy body on the bed, trying to sleep again with her broken heart.