Chapter Five

This love is just your crazy obsession

The past is the past is the past

The song, Someday by U-Kiss has been on repeat for hours. You didn't feel like changing the song. Your brother suddenly comes and tells you that it's time for dinner. You went to the kitchen to grab yourself a bowl of rice and sat down at the dining table. You ate slowly in your own world until the doorbell rings.

"I'll get it.." you murmured.

When you opened the door, you didn't see anyone except a small note attached to a small box. You read the note.

I hope you don't mind these.. Mi Nah~

You opened the box revealing several pictures of you sleeping, and you with L. Joe. You stared in horror while flipping the pictures.

"Mi Nah-ah! Who was it?" Ji Yong asked.

"No one! Probably someone pranking us." you said. Quickly, you put the box in your room and went back to the kitchen. You then thanked your older brother for the dinner and went to the washroom to take a shower. After you took a shower, you went to your room to dry your hair. You saw your phone ringing, switching off the hair dryer, you got up and checked the new message.

Did you like the pictures sweetie? ^^

You built up the courage and texted back.

Who are you? Why are you stalking me?

Your phone vibrated and a new message popped up,

That's for me to know, and you to find out hun.

You sighed as you read the last word and threw your phone on the bed. You layed on your bed for a good fifteen minutes, and slowly drifted off to sleep.

"Oh, looks like she's sleeping..."

"Shh! You'll wake her up, babo"

"Okay okay, sheesh."

You were fast asleep, while Minhyuk tip toed to your room.

"It's been a long time since I've been here..." he said to himself. He noticed the box on your desk and got up to look at it. He read the note, with a confused look on his face he opened the box only to find the pictures of you sleeping. He then looked at you, and then at the pictures in confusion he took the pictures to your older brother.

"Hyung! What's this??" Minhyuk asked Ji Yong with the pictures in his hands.

"What's what?" Ji Yong asked and took the pictures from Minhyuk's hands. Flipping the pictures one by one, Ji Yong was horrified, and confused.

"So she was telling the truth..." Ji Yong murmured.

"What? What truth?" Minhyuk asked him. The other boys were confused and got closer to the two.

"...M-Mi Nah.. Has a stalker.." Ji Yong said quietly.

"What?!" The boys exclaimed.

"And I think I know who it is..."

Author's Note:

BAM, CLIFFHANGER~~~~~

Yeah so.. Sorry for the late update, school's starting soon and I won't be able to update regularly. :(

I've updated these last two chapters.. Haha.. =o=""

So yeah, I'll be updating on Friday, Saturday and Sunday..

I don't know when my friend will update though.. ._."