Chapter Thirty-One

This love is just your crazy obsession

You stood there in shock, tears were trying to escape your eyes, but you prevented it from doing so.

"L.. L. Joe..?" You softly asked, as you stood there staring at the man who stood before you in disbelief. "Yes, it's me Mi Nah." the man softly replied with a bright smile on his face. You ran into L. Joe's arms with tears dripping from your eyes. You couldn't believe it, L. Joe was in Japan.

"But.. what are you doing here..?" You asked as you released yourself from his grasp. L. Joe sighed deeply, "Wel.. To be honest with you.. After you left, I just.. I.. i couldn't be away from you. It was killing me that you weren't by my side. Hah.." he said with a slight shade of pink forming on his cheeks.

You couldn't help but giggle as he said it, your boyfriend couldn't stop being away from you. You gave him a hug and kissed his cheek.

"I see, well.. since you're here, have you had breakfast?" You asked as you led him to the kitchen.

"Em. No, not yet." L. Joe replied meekly. You whipped up some toast, hash browns, sausages, and fried eggs. The aroma travelled from the kitchen to your brother's room.

"Mi Nah?" your brother called out from his room. It seemed like he had smelled the delicious food you had made.

"Yes oppa?" You turned your head to see your brother with his messy hair and wrinkled clothes. "Did you make break- Oh hey L. Joe! What's up?" Ji Yong asked as he took a big bite from your plate.

"Hey! Oppa!" You shouted, but then realized that your brother seemed like he knew that L. Joe was coming. "Wait.. Oppa.. How come you aren't surprised that L. Joe's here?" You asked.

"Well... It was me that told him to come here.. I heard you cry in your sleep and mumbled his name loudly.. So yeah..." Your brother explained as he put in two slices of bread into the toaster.

"Ah.... I see.." You said and ate your breakfast.