Chapter Seventeen

This love is just your crazy obsession

After the nurses had finished with the routine tests, one of them said you could be discharged the next day. In the infirmary room, someone unexpected had come to visit while you were sleeping.

"Mi Nah..." said the voice and cupped your cheek. You stirred in your sleep and slowly opened you eyes. Your vision was still blurry so you couldn't see who it was at first.

"Ji Yong oppa..?" you muttered but blinked a few times to actually see who it was

"Omo, L. Joe oppa!" You exclaimed and gave him a big hug. "I missed you oppa.."

"I missed you too baby girl.." L. Joe mumbled against your shoulder. "I hope you're alright now.. Your brother told me what had happened, I was so worried about you! If he ever comes again, I swear he won't ever see another day again."

"It's okay oppa, I think he's gone.." You smiled. For now at least.. You thought to yourself.

Night has fallen and L. Joe left the room, and your brother and Minhyuk came by and gave you some soup to drink. The other members of Block B had also came by to entertain you. You slowly drifted off to sleep once midnight has arrived. But little did you know, there was someone standing right outside your room, peering into the window.

"You think you can get rid of me Mi Nah..? Ha, in your dreams. You should be glad it was your arm that broke, the next time, your arm isn't going to be the only thing that's going to get broken Mi Nah." Said the mysterious man.

"Good bye Mi Nah, I hope to see you again"