Chapter Eighteen

This love is just your crazy obsession

A few weeks have passed, and you haven't heard from him at all.  Since your university exams were coming up, you were studying as hard as ever. Your brother, Ji Yong, was getting quite worried because of your constant studying and decided that you should take a break and enjoy yourself.

"Yah, Mi Nah. Your going to harm your own brain with all that studying.." Ji Yong muttered.

"But I need to pass those exams!" You said as you scribbled down some quick notes onto a sticky note. "I want to make eomma and appa happy.." Ji Yong sighed and left your room.

"That's right.. She wasn't the smartest girl out there either.." Ji Yong mumbled and went to the kitchen to cook you some food to eat.

While you reading your textbook, your phone had gone off. You checked to see who had called you, but it was an unknown caller.

"Mi Nah~" the caller spoke into the phone.

"Who.. Is this..?" You muttered as you placed your phone against your shoulder and ear.

"YAH, you should know who this is, you babo!" the voice yelled into the phone, causing you to drop your cellphone.

"What the-" You mumbled and picked up your phone and put your phone on speaker. "Mi Nah~ I can't believe you don't know who I am. I'm really disappointed in you.."

"I really don't know who you are." You said into the phone, as you skimmed through your messy notes.

"KWON MI NAH. THIS IS LEE. SUNG. YEOL. LEE SUNG YEOL, OKAY?! GEESH." the voice, who is now known as, Sungyeol, yelled into the phone.

"Lee Sung..- OMO, SUNGYEOL OPPA?!" You exclaimed and stood up.

"AISH MI NAH. YOU DARE FORGET YOUR OWN COUSIN. AND I HEARD FROM MINYUK HYUNG, THAT YOU FORGOT HIM TOO. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU, MI NAH. I'm going to disown you from being my cousin. You disgraceful child." Sungyeol teased.

"Oppa... I'm sorry! I'm just really busy with university exams.." You mumbled, feeling guilty that you forgot two of your cousins.

"Mi Nah!" Ji Yong knocked on your door. "Dinner is ready!"

"Okay oppa, just a second!" You yelled out, and walked to the kitchen, still talking to Sungyeol.

"Who is that?" Ji Yong mouthed to you. "It's Sungyeol" you mouthed back.

"Oh.. Gimme the phone." Ji Yong said and you gave the phone to him.

"Yah Mi Nah, I'm still disappointed that you forgot me.. How am I related to you anywa-" Sungyeol was cut off from Ji Yong.

"Yah Lee Sungyeol, me and my sister are trying to have dinner here. I don't want to listen to you nagging, got it?" Ji Yong said.

"H-HYUNG! Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry! I'll hang up right now! But I'm going to your plac-" Ji Yong pressed the reject button.

"Aish, that boy.." Ji Yong muttered.

"Oppa.. He's our cousin! Don't be mean to Sungyeol oppa! Sure he's annoying but still!" You defended Sungyeol.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever. Eat your food." Ji Yong said as he put some kimchi onto your rice.

-------
Author's Note:

Sorry for not updating in so long! So to make up for that, I updated twice! Yay! I have NEVER done that before.. LOL.

Anyhoo, THANK YOU ALL FOR SUBSCRIBING TO THIS FANFIC. <3

I'm so happy, I have never gotten 41 subscribers before. LOL. Maybe it's cause I'm new here.. xDD

I don't like those silent readers... So comment yes?! Please..?

Or else, we're not updating anymore. >_> Jokes! But still, comment please. ^_^

Much love! :3 And yes, Sungyeol and Minhyuk are your cousins here. You have A LOT of those famous cousins.. xD