Chapter 26

This love is just your crazy obsession

      By the time the evening came to a close you and Teen Top had ridden so many rides that you lost count! These boys had so much energy that it was ridiculous. They were practically bouncing off the walls throughout the day and now you were tuckered out but it seemed like they still had energy to spare. They boys all said their goodbye and left: now you and L.Joe were alone in the parking lot. He walked up to you with something behind his back.

      "What's that oppa?" you asked.

      "For you" he smiled. Pulling out two stuffed rabbits that were joint at the hip and holding a chocolate rose, L.Joe handed it to you. "I want you to remember this day." You looked at it for a good moment before saying.

      "Oppa... It looks like you!" you teased. L.Joe pouted as you placed the rabbit next to his face and confirmed it. "Twins. I feel like the two of you were separated at birth."

      "Yah, stop it." He laughed but his laugh was cut short when he saw what you were doing. "Mi Nah! What are you doing?"

      "I want both of us to remember this day so here!" You ripped the two rabbits apart from each other and luckily they were only connected by a small stitch so there wasn't any damage done. "See? Now you have that one and I can have the one that looks like you. Look! Bunny oppa even has a chocolate flower for me." True enough the chocolate rose stuck to the rabbit in your hand. "Lets take a picture?" L.Joe agreed so you pulled out your phone and the both of you held your bunnies up, click, another memory created to help you remember this day by. This picture added to the one you asked a nice lady to take, who happily obliged, of you and Teen Top.

      "You hungry?" L.Joe asked.

      "Starving!"

      "I'll take you out then, my treat"

      "I should call Ji Yong oppa and let him know then." After repeating his name you remembered how mad at him you were earlier and turned a little red.

      "Don't worry about it, I already did. He said as long as I get you home safe and sound tonight is ours." You almost couldn't believe the words coming out of L.Joe's mouth, or more importantly, that they had once come out of Ji Yong's mouth but you weren't about to argue getting to stay out later with your wonderful boyfriend. 

      The two of you had some traditional Korean BBQ at a place nearby Lotte World for dinner and nothing besides, you two enjoying each other's company and filling your bellies, happened. L.Joe started his car and the two of you were off you didn't recognize the route he was taking but you didn't ask any questions. It was close to midnight now and he pulled up into the beach parking lot, paid the fee and opened up the door for you. You shivered under the sea breeze and L.Joe, prepared as always, pulled out a spare jacket from the trunk of his car, luckily he had two!

      You were surprised that you didn't notice it when you first drove in but when you looked out at the pier it took your breath away. In the night, darkness swallowed everything but the soft glow from the lights that were strung across the pier created a haven in the midst of all the black the stretched out into the sea. The pier was a complete one eighty from what it was in the day: during the day it invited tourists and was always busy, boats came in and out of the dock, people swam, fished and vendors were yelling out the prices of their treats but now you barely recognized it. The lights kept you safe while creating a soft, romantic, atmosphere

      "Can we go out there oppa?" you asked hopefully,

      "That's the plan" he smiled while putting an arm around you. L.Joe and you walked out along the pier and although the darkness that enveloped the night and looking out at the endless scenery of ocean made you feel small and a bit uneasy: L.Joe's arms protected you from all the bad things. You'd never experienced anything like this before and you had a kind of feeling that you'd never felt before: it was a warmth that radiated from your heart but at the same time it contradicted with the cold winds of the sea. For once, it felt like everything was perfect.

      L.Joe had permission to keep you out all night but he didn't want to get on your brother's bad side so he decided it was time to take you home now, so the romance was short lived but definitely unforgettable. Just as you were set to go L.Joe turned off his car and turned to you. It looked like he had something important to say but there appeared to be a frog in his throat.

     "What's wrong?"

      "Nothing, it's just that.. You know how you're brother's okay with me keeping you out so late tonight?" Warily you nodded "Well he called me about what happened earlier and explained the situation. I'm with him, I think that it would be good if you saw someon-"

      "You're on his side?" you asked stricken with a sudden panic. L.Joe took a deep breath and answered.

      "Yes, I think that you should respect your brother's wishes and besides if you won't talk about it to any of us you should at least talk about it to someone. I want my baby to get better." You didn't even realize that you were crying or how annoyed you were at him until L.Joe frowned and wiped your tears away and you jerked away from him. "Are you okay?" After you composed yourself, you agreed to see the therapist.

      "I'm fine and I'll see the therapist but don't expect me to be happy about."

      "That's my girl"

      Back at home, you apologized to Ji Yong and Min Hyuk, who were waiting for you, about the way you had acted earlier. They accepted your apology and were happy to know that you agreed to go tomorrow. It was time for bed so you got ready to go to sleep but you found yourself standing in the doorway of your old bedroom again, afraid to so much as step inside. Ji Yong walked by and promised that he would do something about it but for now you could sleep in the guest room and that's what you did. He also mentioned that you were going to the therapist first thing tomorrow morning. 

 

AN:  I apologize for taking forever to update so I updated twice to make up for it! ^^"