Chapter Nine

This love is just your crazy obsession

      "Oh! Yong Guk-shi! Annyeong" You said while giving him your gleeful eyesmile. Yong Guk chuckled and bowed towards you. It was awkward in the elevator since it was only the two of you inside.

      "So... oppa.. How's the project going?" you asked him trying to avoid the awkwardness aura.

      "Oh, it's okay... So when can we work on the project together?" Yong Guk asked.

      "Um... Maybe tomorrow? But where though?" You asked him. Meanwhile, you felt your phone vibrate, you took it out to see a new message popping up.

 

From: P.O Oppa

Mi Na-ah~ are you downstairs yet?

 

      "Um.. Maybe at my house? Haha" Yong Guk said with a hint of worry since he never really brought a girl home before.

      "Uh.. sure! I'll ask my oppa and confirm it with you soon! Do I have your number?" You asked him while replying to Minhyuk.

 

To: P.O Oppa

Uh, I'll be there in a few!

 

      "Um.. Lemme check.." he said while taking out his phone. "Um.. I don't have you in my contacts. Here, lemme add you" you both switched cell phone numbers. You both reached the ground level and got out. "Bye Yong Guk-shi!" you shouted as you walked out the apartment lobby you saw P.O leaning against the Mercedez car.

"Oppa!" You called out and ran towards P.O.

"Hey, Mi Nah, let's go!~" P.O said while going to the other side and getting in the driver's seat. You turned the stereo on, and blasted Block B's songs.

"Haha, you're a BBC now?" P.O asked while keeping his eyes on the road.

"Ehe, kinda. I've been listening to your guys' songs, and they're actually really really good!" You said gleefully.

"Oh really? Or are you just kidding?" P.O asked warily. 

"I'm not kidding! They're really good! Especially the song you did with Kyung oppa!" You exclaimed and switched U Hoo Hoo to Strong. On the way to the studio, both you and P.O blasted Block B's songs and sung along. You both arrived at the studio, P.O dropped you off at the front door and told you to wait there so he could show you where G-Dragon and Minhyuk were. You waited inside the lobby until P.O came. You took out your iPhone and began taking selcas and posted it on your Twitter inserting the caption, "Guess where I am~~ At the studio~ ^o^" Your Twitter was privated, the ones who could access it were, Big Bang and Block B.

"Mi Nah~ Let's go!" P.O said while walking towards the hallway. You quickly got up and followed behind him. He opened the door, you poked your head inside seeing G-Dragon composing a song while Min Hyuk was busy thinking of songs. You tip toed quietly inside and took a seat on the couch, trying to not disturb them. You accidentally made a sound, causing Min Hyuk to look up at who it was.

"Oh! Mi Nah! You're here!" Min Hyuk smiled.

"Hyung, baby sis is here" Min Hyuk said while shaking G-Dragon who was in the midst of making another big hit for Big Bang's comeback. Ji Yong turned around and smiled at you, then turning back to complete his next big hit song. You knew that Ji Yong wouldn't talk to you when he was trying to compose a big hit, after all, you are his baby sister, there was nothing you didn't know about him.

You took out your iPhone again, and began taking pictures of the two that were busy composing and writing songs, giggling you posted them on your Twitter. You phone vibrated, and you saw the new message pop up.

From: Yong Guk

Hey Mi Nah, I was wondering if you were able to come over tmw??

You forgot about the meeting between you and Yong Guk. You then stood up to ask Minhyuk.

"Oppa, is it okay if I go to a friend's house tomorrow to work on a project?" you asked.

"Uh, go ask hyung..." Minhyuk quietly said. You then turned to your oppa and began typing, Oppa, can I go to a friend's house to work on a project tomorrow?,  on your phone and passed it to Ji Yong.

Ji Yong looked up, eyed you for a second and then nodded. You then replied to Yong Guk confirming that it was okay for you to go to his house. After a couple of hours in the studio, you and your oppas went out to eat dinner and then went back home. Tired, you took a quick shower and headed to your room. You took out your diary and began writing,

Dear Diary,

Gosh, today was such a tiring day.. P.O oppa drove me to the studio were Ji Yong and Min hyuk oppa were. On the way there, we blasted Block B songs, heehee. P.O oppa is so adorable! ^o^ Anyhoo, tomorrow I'm going to be going to Yong Guk oppa's house to work on the project. Well bye for now! I'm beat. xP

The next day came and you slept in. You heard your phone ringing, lazily, you picked up your phone and answered it.

"Hello....." you spoke into the phone.

"Oh.. Mi Nah, this is Yong Guk. You're still coming right? At noon?" Yong Guk asked.

"Oh.. Yeah, I am.. I'll be there at noon, just text me your location oppa..." You spoke softly into the phone.

"Okay, sorry to disturb your sleep Mi Nah.. Well bye" Yong Guk said

"It's okay oppa, and good bye..." You replied and ended the call. You looked at your alarm clock, it was eleven thirty in the morning already. You only had thirty minutes before you leave to meet up with Yong Guk. You recieved another message and checked it, it was from Yong Guk and him telling you his location. You got dressed, brushed your teeth and did your make up. You walked outside finding Ji Yong making breakfast again. You sat at the kitchen island and began eating breakfast. You heard the door bell ring and ran to open it. It was Block B, you invited them in.

"Annyeong oppas!" You smiled and walked back to the kitchen.

"Morning hyung!" Minhyuk said while walking into the kitchen and took a bite from your pancake.

"Hey! oppa, why did you do that?" You pouted and gave him your sad puppy eyed look.

"Hehe, sorry baby sis. Oppa was hungry." He teased and ruffled your hair.

"Yah~" You exclaimed and tried to fix your hair. Taeil walked in and saw you trying to fix your hair.

"Here, lemme help." Taeil chuckled and helped you fix your hair.

"Thanks oppa." You smiled.

You finished your breakfast and then walked to the front door.

"I'm leaving!" You shouted. But before you left, you gave Ji Yong and Minhyuk oppa a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Bye oppa!" You said and walked out. Yong Guk's house wasn't that far, it only took two bus stops to get to his house. Finally, you arrived at his apartment. You went to level fourteen. You then arrived at his front door and rang the door.

"Oh Mi Nah! Come in!" Yong Guk said excitedly. You walked in and set your stuff on the table. Both you and Yong Guk took two hours to finish the project.

"Are you hungry Mi Nah? I can make you something" Yong Guk asked.

"Oh um.. Not really" You said but your stomach started to grumble.

"You deny that you're hungry, but your stomach says other wise.." Yong Guk teased and got up to the kitchen.

"Oh shoot... I didn't buy anything.." Yong Guk said from the kitchen.

"Is it okay if you stay here for at least ten minutes? I'm just going out to buy some food for you! I'm sorry for being such a bad hostess.." Yong Guk apologized.

"It's okay, I can wait here!" You said. "Just make yourself at home, you can turn the t.v on." Yong Guk said while heading out.

You switched the t.v on and surprisingly, City Hunter was on. All of a sudden, the door bursted open and a couple of guys in black ran over to you, covering your mouth with a hand, preventing you from screaming. You fainted while the mysterious guys brought you to a van and drove away.

Yong Guk arrived just seconds later, finding no one home.

"Mi Nah?! Mi Nah where are you?!" Yong Guk shouted your name out loud, but you were no where to be found.

""