Chapter 20

This love is just your crazy obsession

      "Omo, Y-Yong Guk?" You stuttered.

      "Yes, it's me Mi Nah. What's wrong? You look frightened?"

       "It's nothing, but I don't think you should be here. My brother's asleep inside and I'm not allowed to have anyone over right no-" Completely ignoring you, Yong Guk nudged you inside and closed the door behind him.

      "I know all well that he's not here. I saw him leave this morning, why are you lying to me?" You said nothing and backed away from Yong Guk.

      "What do you want?"

      "Nothing more than to have a chance to talk to you" he assured.

      "I really think you should leave Yong Guk" you said firmly.

      "What happened to you Mi Nah?" You tried your best to ignore his words. "Let's take a seat, shall we?" You didn't know why but you were compelled to obey him; so, you led him to the living room where you sat side by side. An eerie blanket of silence wrapped everything until Yong Guk spoke up once more. His face was calm and he looked much better than before, asides from his busted lip, but there was still something off about him. Yong Guk took a long, hard, look at your face: scrutinizing your every move. When you averted your gaze from his, he growled. "Why won't you look at me?" Once again, you said nothing. "Mi Nah, it's me" his voice cracked "why are you afraid?"

      "I'm sorry Yong Guk, I don't know who you are. I've never met you before this year." 

      "Liar!" He yelled. Shaking with anger he punched the sofa cushion with all his might. "Shut up! You're lying! I know you and you know me! You, you promised. You said you'd never forget me but.."

      "You must have me mixed up with someo-"

      "Do you take me as a fool?! I don't forget things that easily" he scoffed "you completely disappeared from my life after making that promise and then you showed up once more during middle school but completely forgot me for that cocky, bastard, L. Joe!"

      "Don't talk about oppa that way!" 

      "Don't. Tell me what to do especially, after you left me."

      "Yong Guk, for the last time I don't know you. Stop this nonsense and please leave!"

      "No! I won't leave until you remember me Mi Nah!" Tears welled up in his eyes as he grabbed a hold of your shoulders and shook you "Remember!"

      "You're hurting me" you mumbled in a soft voice.

      "You're hurting me!" Yong Guk retorted "I watched you all throughout middle school hoping you'd remember but you never did! So I had to take matters into my own hands. I begged the teacher to transfer me to your Biology class and he did but you. You still pretended like you didn't know me. Are you too good for me now Mi Nah?" He got up off of the couch and paced back and forth for a moment.

      "I'm sorry, but I don't know you" you said for the millionth time.

      "Fine!" Yong Guk barked "Allow me to refresh your memory then!" He grabbed you by your cast arm and dragged you into your bedroom. Throwing you onto the bed, Yong Guk climbed on top of you and sat on your legs. Pulling a lighter out from his pocket and lighting the cigarette in hand, he balanced it on his lip. Yong Guk's face changed entirely: it twisted into a cruel smirk, and his eyes showed no sign of remorse whatsoever. "If you want to play this game, I'll play. You're going to feel the pain I've been feeling all these years, Kwon Mi Nah."

 

 

AN: Like the wonderful itsninaoh said before it'll benefit the readers and authors if you guys comment more. Positive comments lift our spirits and motivate us to write and by giving us those comments you get the next chapter faster. So, yeah, speak up! c: