Chapter Four

This love is just your crazy obsession

You woke up to the sounds of birds chirping outside, as you got up you opened the curtains to reveal the sun shining in your room. You walked out to the balcony and saw a note.

Mi Nah-ah, you look just simply adorable sleeping. Hope you don't mind, but I took a few pictures of you.

 Love, your stalker

You stared in horror as you read the remaining few words on the piece of paper.

Who is he?! Why is he stalking me.. You crumpled up the paper and threw it away. Quickly, you washed your face, brushed your teeth, did your hair and make up and changed into your school uniform. As usual, Ji Yong wasn't home but he left some breakfast on the table and left a little note.

My little cutie pie, Mi Nah-ah. I hope you have a wonderful day at school today! If anyone bothers you, just tell oppa okay? I love you my cute baby sister.

Love, your amazing oppa, G-Dragon.

As you ate your breakfast, L. Joe texted you saying that he'll pick you up, just then the doorbell rang. You got up to see who it was, looking through the peep hole, you saw L. Joe waiting outside. Opening the door, you gave him a big hug.

"OPPA! Annyeong!" You said against his chest.

"Annyeong Mi Nah baby. Something smells.. yummy" L. Joe said as he walked in.

"Hehe, Ji Yong oppa made me breakfast." You giggled, and went to the kitchen to finish your beakfast.

"Can I have a bite?" L. Joe said as he walked in.

"Mm.. Nope!" You teased.

"Wh- Why?" L. Joe pouted, giving you puppy eyes. You laughed and finally gave him a bite.

There was only five minutes left before the school bell rang, so the both of you got into L. Joe's car and went off to school. Hurrying, you went to your locker to pick up your Biology text book and ran to class. You got to your seat, just before the bell rang. Panting, you took out your note book, and a pencil. While focusing on the board you noticed a boy standing outside. You raised your hand and the teacher asked you what's wrong. You told your teacher that there was a boy standing outside the classroom, confused, the teacher walked out to talk to the boy.

Both the teacher and the boy walked in.

"Everyone! This is our new student. New student, may you introduce yourself to the class?" asked the teacher.

"Annyeong everyone, my name is Bang Yong Guk." said the boy.

The boy smiled and bowed. His eyes caught yours, and gave you a smirk.

You gave him a little smile and turned away. Something about him was weird, his presence was kind of weird.

"Alrighty... Yong Guk, why don't you sit in the empty seat next to Mi Nah there" said the teacher.

The bell suddenly rang, you quickly packed your stuff and left the class.

You looked up and saw that it was Bang Yong Guk who you bumped into. He helped you up and bowed. The rest of your classes flew by quickly and the last bell finally rang. You were waiting at the front of the school for L. Joe until your eyes were covered by a pair of hands.

"L. Joe oppa, I know it's you." You said. The pair of hands uncovered your eyes and you turned around to see L. Joe smiling.

L. Joe dropped you off at your apartment, because he had to meet with his manager.

You unlocked your front door and heard some sizzling from the kitchen.

"Ji Yong oppa?" you shouted as you took off your shoes. You walked in the kitchen to see Ji Yong wearing an apron, while cooking.

"OPPA!" you shouted and hugged him from behind.

"Aigoo, my baby sister misses me already?" said Ji Yong.

"Neh!" you replied back to him.

"Haha, go change first, and I have some news to tell you~" Ji Yong said.

You walked to your room, dropped your bag, changed into your pajamas and walked to the living room.

"Mi Nah-ah! Come here!" Ji Yong shouted from the kitchen.

"What oppa?" you asked him, while going to the kitchen. You saw him cooking while holding the phone to his ear. He gave you the phone, "Talk to him!" he mouthed.

"A-Annyeong?" you nervously said into the phone.

"Mi Nah-ah?" the voice asked. The voice seemed familiar, you tried to recall who it was.

"Omo... MINHYUK OPPA?!" You shouted into the phone.

"Haha, finally! Mi Nah, I thought you forgot about oppa for a second there." Min Hyuk said.

Just then the door bell rang, you quickly ran to the front door seeing Min Hyuk along with s, smiling down at you.

"OPPA! I MISSED YOU" You shouted and gave him a hug.

"I missed you too my baby cousin" Min Hyuk said. Min Hyuk was one of cousins who have been with you since birth. He always played with you, and helped you until he became famous because of his dancing skills. He was signed with Brand New Stardom, and was gone for a couple of years. You told them to come in.

"Hyung?" Min Hyuk asked.

"In the kitchen!" Ji Yong shouted.

The cousins both hugged each other and talked while you were with the members of Block B. It was awkward since you don't know any of them yet.

"So... Min Hyuk has talked a lot about you" Taeil said quietly.

"So this is the baby cousin of Minhyuk hyung? She's pretty~" P.O whispered to U-Kwon.

"Annyeong! I'm U-Kwon! Nice to meet you!" U-Kwon said.

"You guys are awkward.. Introduce yourselves!" Min Hyuk said while sitting next to Mi Nah.

"B-But I just did!" U-Kwon pouted.

"I know, but the others..?" Min Hyuk glared at them.

"Hi Mi Nah, I'm Zico, the leader of Block B!" Zico said.

"Annyeong, I'm JaeHyo~" JaeHyo said.

"Annyeong I'm Block B's Park Kyung!" Kyung said.

"Annyeong, I'm Block B's maknae P.O!" P.O said while giving you a bow.

"Hi Mi Nah, I'm the vocalist of Block B, Taeil. Nice to meet you!" Taeil said.

"Annyeong, I'm Mi Nah." You said quietly.

"So.. Noona, how's it going?" P.O asked.

"P.O... You shouldn't call Mi Nah that, she's a few months younger than you.." Min Hyuk said while holding back a laugh.

"Omo! Really?!" P.O asked you.

"Y-Yes, I was born on the fifteenth of December.." You quietly said.

"Ah, just a day after MinHyuk hyung's birthday~" Zico mentioned.

"Y-yeah.." You nervously said.

"OKAY, FOOD'S READY." Ji Yong shouted from the kitchen.

You, along with the members of Block B and your brother all finished the food.

It was already nine, you told your brother that you were going to sleep soon since you had school the next day. Min Hyuk gave you a hug and kissed you on your forehead.

"I'll miss you baby sis" Min Hyuk whispered to you.

"I'll miss you too oppa.. You'll come back soon right..?" You asked him with tears in your eyes. It's been awhile since you last saw Min Hyuk, he was there for you when both your parents passed away. He, along with Ji Yong comforted you, when you were going through the pain of losing your parents.

"Of course! I'm going to be here everyday! I live next door now!" Min Hyuk said, giving you a big smile.

"R-REALLY?!" You asked him.

"Really!" the other members of Block B said in unison as they all smiled at you.

"That's great! Well, I'm going to sleep now oppa! Good night!" You said and gave them all a hug.

Dear Diary,

Min Hyuk oppa and Block B came today! They told me that they're living next door now! I missed Min Hyuk oppa so much... He was there for me when appa and umma passed away.. Oh, and today there was a new student in my bio class. His presence next to me, is kind of wei

You were about to type the last word until you heard a bang on your window, you got up to see what it was and it was another note.

Mi Nah, I see you~

You quickly got inside and shut your window, closed the curtains and got in bed. Just then, your phone rang.

From: Unknown Number

Mi Nah, you can't run away from me. I'll always know where you are.

Always