Chapter 3

This love is just your crazy obsession

      You had fallen asleep a few hours earlier and after placing a blanket over your shoulders and a kiss on the top of your head, L. Joe headed home - he knew how your brother felt about him staying over late, especially when he wasn't around. 

      Just a little past two am G-Dragon came strolling in, with distinct bags under his eyes, and after slipping his bag off in the entry, where he often left his stuff to pile up, he pulled on a pair of slippers and headed straight for the fridge to quench his thirst. As he was fumbling with the cap on a bottle of water he noticed that Mi Nah was asleep on the desk instead of in her bed; setting down the water and as quietly as he possibly could, which was actually rather noisy, G-Dragon, carried her off to her bedroom and set her down on the bed. Covering her with the same blanket that was previously draped over her shoulders, he watched his little sister curiously as her expression changed from a peaceful and serene one to one of worry. G-Dragon simply dismissed it as an effect of him moving her, besides, she would come to him if something was wrong, right?

      "Aigoo," He muttered under his breath as he too went off to embrace the wonderful thing that is sleep.

      The sun flooded your bedroom with light, it was like your own personal wake up call and it seemed as if morning had arrived. Hearing the noises of dishes clanging in the kitchen, you know that Ji Yong is home. After brushing your teeth, and pulling your hair into a quick bun you head out to the kitchen and hope that your brother has at least a little time before he has to head out again, luckily he does. Seeing him with an energy drink in hand, and nothing else, you frown.

      "Oppa," you whine "you know you shouldn't be having something like that for breakfast!"

      "Good morning to you too" he chuckles. "I know, but I have a busy day ahead so it couldn't be helped." You worried about your older brother's habits but let them be since you knew it was best not to do anything about them, after all it would only be until Big Bangs activities slowed down a bit, which should be in a few weeks. "I'm sorry to leave you all alone, and on the weekend too but I have to go. Don't stay in front of the computer all day either!" G-Dragon called out while he was pulling his shoes on.

"Araso" you call out from behind the kitchen counter where you're cooking yourself an egg. As you prepare breakfast you began to plan out your day but nothing comes to mind; you could always phone a friend and make plans but you weren't really in the mood to leave your comfy home today. Ring ring, your phone went off - it seemed as if your admirer had gotten up earlier than usual today. You couldn't bring yourself to look at it so you switched your phone off and turned your attention back to your breakfast.

      Your morning went by quickly was just as uneventful as you thought it would be; that was until, your doorbell rang. Looking through the peep hole you saw a figure walking away and nothing but a bouquet of flowers remained in his place. Your first instinct was to believe that they were from L. Joe but then when you brought them inside and saw that there was no card you second guessed yourself and thought that maybe they were from your anonymous texter. Feeling dirty just touching them you left them there on your doorstep and retreat back to the safe, welcoming arms of your sofa. You switched your phone back on, ignored the box that read, "One New Message", and went to your list of contacts to send a text to Ji Yong, it read: "Oppa, when are you coming home?" You didn't want to let on that anything was wrong but you figured that since you were home, L. Joe was away, and you didn't feel like getting out of the house today, that you'd prepare a nice dessert for the two of you.

      Ji Yong arrived home and brought the flowers inside with him.

      "Mi Nah!" He called out. 

      "Oppa, you're home early?" You ask him but your question, obviously, was answered with the sight of him walking into the kitchen.

      "It smells good in here, what're you making?" Ji Yong asked as he set his bag down on the table forgetting all about the flowers.

      "It was supposed to be a surprise but you came home early so now it's ruined."

      "It's better this way, now I can help you!" When you didn't say a word Ji Yong peered into the double boiler on the stove and snuck a spoon of melted chocolate into his mouth, unsuccessfully. You catch him with chocolate smeared all over his lips and can't help but think that he somewhat resembles a monkey.

      "Yah!" You exclaim through fits of giggles "Don't do that!" So, the two of you spent the rest of the afternoon dipping strawberries into chocolate and garnishing them with all sorts of goodies. Soon after G-Dragon leaves you to yourself to go off and have a nap before dinner, this whole comeback thing was really taking a toll on him.

      Dear Diary,

today, Ji Yong oppa and I made chocolate strawberries! Initially, it was supposed to be a surprise but I think it turned out a lot better since he helped, although he did get more chocolate on him than on the strawberries. I keep getting more texts but I haven't checked any of them, I'm too afraid to. I really wish I just knew who it was. I hope it's a joke like oppa said.