Chapter Ten

This love is just your crazy obsession

The Past.

"Oppa! Come on hurry up!" You said while dragging him along to the park.

"Okay okay, I'm coming!" he said holding onto his hat, preventing it from flying away from the wind.

The both of you got ice cream from the Ice cream truck, walking hand in hand along the paths, he started asking you questions about the future.

"Hey, what do you think about the future?" He asked

"Erm.. I don't know.. We can't really predict the future right?" You replied while your ice cream.

"True.. How about marriage?" He asked

"Oppa.. Where are you going with this..?" You stopped midway, and looked him in the eyes.

"Oh nothing, haha." He turned his head and started walking.

It's been two years you've both started dating. Ever since he asked you that question your relationship took a ton of twists and turns. You would often hang out with your friends instead of him since you've neglected them for a long time. And because of that, he started to abuse you. He would yell at you about why you were ignoring him, why you were hanging out with your friends instead of him. He would hit you whenever ou did one small thing wrong. He would abuse you when he did something wrong, he would blame you for what he did.

But one day.. That one day was different. He called you out for dinner at a fancy restaurant. Dressed in a black, strapless dress, hair curled and put into a side ponytail along with light make up, you headed off to the restaurant.

After the dinner, he took your hand and went to the dance floor, the both of you swayed to the soft, slow song that was playing until he got on his knee and proposed to you.

"I'm sorry oppa.. But.. I can't marry you.." You rejected his proposal, slowly moved his hand and ran away, crying.

After what he did to me, after he abused me, he still has the nerve to act nice and propose to me? You thought to yourself.

You heard him yell out your name, you turned around and saw his face that was full of anger and humiliation.

"How dare you reject my proposal! After what I did for you-" He shouted. "After what you did for me?! What did you do for me huh?! You abused me! You took out your anger at ME! I've lived for two years of abuse from you!" You spat back at him, you tried to turn away but he was holding onto your shoulders. He slapped your cheek.

"How dare you talk back to me!" He shouted and hit you again. With more strength, you pulled away from him and ran away. You ran to the crosswalk, you ran across, not looking back. As you were running, a drunk driver past the red light and hit you, causing you to fly 3 feet from where you were. Blood shed from your head. You layed there, motionless, until someone had called 911 and the ambulance had come to bring you to the hospital.

You were in a coma for about six months, your brother Ji Yong would constantly come and beg you to wake up. He called Minhyuk, who was still training to be an idol, to tell him about your situation. Minhyuk had come, his face would be puffy and red.

One miraculous day, you had woken up from your coma. The doctor had come and checked on you. He called your brother and instantly, your brother came and hugged you.

"I missed you so much! Oppa missed you Mi Nah.." Ji Yong cried while hugging you. Outside, the doctor and Ji Yong were talking about your situation.

He came to your hospital room.

"Mi Nah.. I'm sorry.." He said, while kneeling on the ground. You couldn't remember who he was, he knew you but you didn't know him.

"I'm sorry.. but do I know you?" You asked the person who knew everything about you. "How do you know who I am because I certainly don't know who you are.."

He was about to hit you until Ji Yong had come at the right time and stopped him from hitting you.

"Get away from my sister, you low, selfish " Ji Yong glared at him.

" you, and you Mi Nah. You're not getting rid of me." He said.

"I'm sorry but this relationship you both have, is now over. Now get the out before you get hurt" Ji Yong spat at him. He stormed out the door.

"Get some sleep Mi Nah, you're still weak." Ji Yong said.

"Okay oppa.. But I have a question.. " You asked Ji Yong while tucking yourself to sleep. "What is it?"

"Who is he..? I don't even know who he is...Why does he know me? Do I really know him oppa?" You asked your brother as you started to fall asleep.

"No, you don't. And don't worry Mi Nah, you won't see him again.." He said quietly.

"Hopefully.."