Chapter Twenty-Eight

This love is just your crazy obsession

It's been one month since Mi Nah has been going through therapy. Mi Nah's doctor was Doctor Woo. He was a kind and funny gentleman, but he had a sort of weird presence. But, Mi Nah's condition was getting better and better each day. Ji Yong was happy that L. Joe got Mi Nah to attend the therapy sessions.

It was now the month of December. Snow has fallen, and it looked as if god had sent down white fluffy sheets onto the earth. It was beautiful. The way the snow shaped the trees, houses, buildings, everything. Mi Nah, who was still sleeping in her comfy bed, was awoken by Ji Yong.

"Wake up Mi Nah~" Ji Yong whispered into Mi Nah's ear, causing Mi Nah to stir and ignore him.

Annoyed, Ji Yong shook Mi Nah.

"Yah, Mi Nah. Wake up!" Ji Yong rose his voice slightly. "Whaaaaaaaaaaat??" Mi Nah awoken and glared at her brother.

"I said, get up." Ji Yong said. "And get ready as well. Minhyuk and Block B are coming over." Ji Yong stated and left her room.

"Ugh.. I had a beautiful dream too.." Mi Nah said and got up and did her morning routines.

When she was ready, the guys were already there. They all saw Mi Nah and greeted her with ecstatic faces. She greeted them all back and walked to the kitchen finding her brother making pancakes.

"Oppa.. I didn't know you can make pancakes" Mi Nah said as Ji Yong slid a plate of pancakes over to Mi Nah.

"I can do a lot of things Mi Nah, including making pancakes. Heck, I cook in this house missy. I work, compose, and write lyrics for Big Bang! You do nothing except go out with L. Joe!" Ji Yong said as he turned his back against Mi Nah who was glaring at him.

"Psh.. I can cook too.." Mi Nah mumbled to herself. "what was that?" Ji Yong asked.

"Oh nothing!" Mi Nah quickly said and left the kitchen to go tell Block B that breakfast was ready.

"Oh Mi Nah, by the way. I know this is short notice but I'm having a concert tomorrow evening!" Ji Yong yelled out and peeked his out of the kitchen door to look at Mi Nah.

"Oh okay oppa! I'll go!" Mi Nah said.

------

During Ji Yong's concert, she accidentally bumped into someone while trying to find her seat.

"Oh, I'm sorry!" Mi Nah tried to apologize as the music from the blasting speakers were very loud.

"It's okay!" the man said. Mi Nah looked up and was surprised.

"Oh! Doctor Woo, what are you doing here?!" Mi Nah screamed into his ear.

"I'm actually here with a couple of friends! We're here to support Big Bang!" Doctor Woo yelled out.

"Oh! I see! So who are your friends?!" Mi Nah yelled out.

"Oh, there right here, next to me!" Doctor Woo yelled out and pointed towards his friends.

 

 

It was him.