Chapter Twenty-Nine

This love is just your crazy obsession

He looked at Mi Nah with a smirk, and walked closer to her. Mi Nah, with shocked eyes, turned and tried to run away from him. Mi Nah ran outside, and encountered a dead end.

"Well.. Hello Mi Nah." He said with a low voice and came closer to Mi Nah, touching her soft cheeks. "W-what do you want from me." Mi Nah mumbled, and tried to get away from him, but it didn't work.

"I want you Mi Nah." He simply stated. With enough force, Mi Nah pushed him off of her and ran back inside and headed to her brother's dressing room. She tried opening the door but it was locked. Pounding on her brother's dressing room door, the door finally unlocked and Mi Nah zoomed inside. Inside were the rest of Block B who were staring at her like she was crazy. Mi Nah looked around and found Min Hyuk who was sitting on a table.

"OPPA!" Mi Nah cried out loud and hugged Min Hyuk and cried into his chest.

"W-what  happened Mi Nah?" Minhyuk asked. Mi Nah simply stated that he's back.

Curiousity grew upon the rest of Block B's faces, and questions were asked back and forth until Minhyuk told everyone to shut up.

"It's okay Mi Nah, oppa is here. You'll be safe with me until your brother is done with his concert." Minhyuk said and hugged the crying Mi Nah. The concert was long and when it was finally done, Big Bang came in with sweat rolling down their faces. Ji Yong who patted s on the back and told them they did a great job, looked over to find Mi Nah who was sleeping on Minhyuk's chest, while Minhyuk was holding her gently like a baby sleeping in their mother's arms. Ji Yong came over and asked Minhyuk what happened. Minhyuk told him everything.

--

Back at home, Ji Yong was pacing back and forth while Mi Nah was sound asleep in her room.

"I think it's time that Block B, Big Bang and Mi Nah to head over to Japan.. I don't want to see Mi Nah hurt again, she already lost both mom and dad, and it took her years to get over it. I want Mi Nah to get away from him as far as possible." Ji Yong firmly spoke.

"I think it's best for her as well Hyung, but I don't know if my manager or CHO PD Hyung will let us go to Japan.." Minhyuk spoke. "Don't worry Minhyuk,I'll handle it. It's best for her anyway. If I can't be there for her, I know who to go to." Ji Yong said with a smile.

"Alright hyung. When will we go?" Minhyuk asked. "In a few days, I need to do some preperations." Ji Yong said and looked over at the clock. It was already one in the morning.

"And I think it's time for you to go back to your place Minhyuk." Ji Yong said and headed towards the front door.

"Yeah, I think so too. Call me when everything's set." Minhyuk said as he put on his shoes.

"Alright." Ji Yong said and closed the front door. Ji Yong headed towards Mi Nah's room and slowly opened her door quietly. Ji Yong walked over to his sister.

"Mi Nah.. Don't worry, your brother will protect you no matter what. I won't let you be hurt every again.. Mom and dad will never let that happen. Never. I love you my dorky, and kind baby sister." Ji Yong whispered and kissed Mi Nah on her forehead and left the room.

"I love you too oppa.." Mi Nah whispered in her sleep as if she heard everything that her brother said.