Chapter Twenty-Seven

This love is just your crazy obsession

It was already ten o'clock and you still haven't woken up. Ji Yong barged into your room and went directly to your bed, shaking you and screaming, "MI NAH. WAKE UP. YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT." Stirring, you ignored your brother and covered your head with an extra pillow.

"Go aw-..." You mumbled and went back to sleep. "I guess I have no choice but to do this then Mi Nah.." Ji Yong said and went to the washroom.

He came back with a bucket filled with cold water and splashed you with the bucket of cold water.

"ACK. WHAT THE HELL OPPA?!" You screamed, and immediatly got up and began tackling him.

"See? You should've gotten up earlier or that wouldn't have happened" Ji Yong said calmly.

"Ugh... Fine, get out. I need to change" You said and pushed Ji Yong out of your room.

------

You and Ji Yong arrived at the therapist room. The lady at the counter asked for your name.

"Oh, um. Kwon Mi Nah?" You nervously said.

"Oh alright. Please come with me" The lady said and took you to a room.

"The doctor will be right with you." She smiled and left the room. The room was very dark to begin with, but the light was beginning to brighten up as seconds flew by. The door opened with a slight creak.

"Mi Nah?" The voice said. You turned around and stared at who your new therapist was.