Chapter 2

My Sister's Annoying NamjaChingu

Krystal's P.OV

'Krystal,wake up!Wake up!' she shook my shoulder but I just groaned lazily.'Krystal!Wake up!' she poked me several times.I groaned again and finally sat up on bed with a pouting face and messy hair.'Ah,Jjinjja!What?!' I asked as I kicked my blanket.'Get ready.We have to hang out with EXO later.' Jessica said as she cleared my hair.'Why do I need to come?!' I raised her voice a bit.'Cuz Sehun told you to bring along and so does others.' Jessica sing-songed.I groaned even louder.'Anyway,get ready.' Jessica patted my shoulder and left.As she closed the door,I leaned on my bed and kicked my bed,'That Jerk!How does he keep annoying me?!AISSHH!'

I went to my bathroom and took a shower.I came out with my bathing suit and opened the closet.I didn't even want to dress up nicely so I just picked the shirt that was on top and then my jeans.I changed my clothes and combed my hair.I didn't even want to put on make-up but I decided to,just in case I might take pics.I came to the living room wearing this:

 

 

Jessica was in the living room wearing a dress and probably uploading her SNS.She turned to me with a smile and said I looked pretty.I folded my arms and asked in an annoyed tone,'Can we go now?' 'Yeah.But Sehun is picking us up.' She responded.My mouth hung open.Great,I have to spent a day with Luhan,Suho,and I don't mind them BUT SEHUN SERIOUSLY?!And thats not the end,I have to ride a car with THAT JERK! God,what did I do to deseve this?!

Ding-Dong!

!He's probably here.Jessica ran and opened the door.Bingo!It was that Jerk.'Annyeong,Noona~' Sehun kissed Jessica on the lips.I almost choked on my saliva.Then he looked at me and came to me.'Annyeong,sister-in-law.' He was about to kiss my forehead but I just avoided and stated,  'Firstly: No skinship and Second:you're not married to my sis.' He blinked twice and smiled.He suddenly hugged me and I smacked his back,'Yah!No skinship!' He let go of me and smiled,'My little dongsaeng is cute~' 'Aish...' I growled. 'Hey,Krys!' Suho waved with Luhan beside him.I waved back and went to them.'Why do I have to be with you guys?' I whispered to Suho.'You're not the only one.The maknae begged us to come along.' Luhan whispered and Suho nodded in agreement.We went into the car and Luhan sat between Suho and I.The 3 of us were chatting and when Sehun and Jessica would hold hands.The 3 of us pretended to vomit and made faces behind their back but when they turned back,we would pretend to be looking elsewhere.I stick out my tongue at Sehun.'Saw you,Krys.' Sehun stated.I cursed under my breath.'Heard you,Krys.' Another statement.I growled and Luhan and Suho were chuckling.He the radio and F(x) "Rum Pum Pum Pum" was on.I sang along as well as others but when it came to my part,Sehun would interrupt me and sing instead.I sang louder and he sang louder,trying to cover up my voice and the others were  covering their ears as we were Shouting. 'CAN YOU GUYS SHUT UP!' Suho shouted.We stopped ainging and the next song was EXO "Growl" and Sehun automatically started singing as well as the others.After the long drive.We finally arrived to where?          Answer:Lotte World

We got off and the couple was holding hands.Luhan,Suho and I followed after them like little puppies.I folded my arms and dragged my feet. 'I'm hungry.' I said in a lazy tone.'Yeah.Me too.' Luhan pouted as he rubbed his tummy.'Should we ditch them and go eat?' Suho suggested.A wide grin spread over our faces.We ran off and looked for a snack bar.And we had a smile as we found our favorite food.

'ICE CREAM~!' I squealed as I ran towards the shop.The 3 of us ordered ice cream and was happily eating it until we got a call from Jessica.'Crap.' Suho groaned.I picked up the phone and answered,'Nae,unni?' 'YAH!HOW COULD YOU DISAPPEAR?!' Jessica shouted through the line. 'Chosonghaeyo.' I apologized while eating my ice cream.'Anyway,neon audiya?' she asked.'Umm...' I turned to Suho and I.Suho pionted to the water slide.'We're at the water slide.' I answered.'Araso.Stay there!' She said and hung up.'Let's go to the water slide.' Luhan said.We nodded and waited for the other two to appear.They appeared and Jessica had that angry look of us disappearing.'You guys,never do it again!' Jessica warned.The 3 of us nodded and decided to do the some games.We took some pics and uploaded it and Sehun was bothering me.Then after,we went to the zoo...yes the zoo.

They got to be kidding me....

Sehun and Jessica were in front of us and we followed her like puppies again.We stopped and I pointed to a deer,'Hey!Its so cute!' I exclaimed and took a picture of the baby deer.'And the deer is pregnant!' Suho exclaimed.Luhan turned to us and pouted ,'You guys are so mean!How could you say that I was pregnant?!' Suho and I bursted out laughing.'Luhan,we didn't mean you!We meant the deer over there!' I explained still laughing.'Oh..ok.' Luhan said,red of embarrasment.We laughed and continued to follow the couple.We were standing in front of the cage of a tiger and i found it cute.'Like it?' Sehun asked as he stood beside me.If I said "No" it would be a lie so i just nodded.We climbed down the stairs and I tripped but an arm grabbed my waist,not making me fall.I opened my eyes.Sehun was looking at me in the eye and our face were only inches away.I cleared my throat and he pulled me up.'Umm...Thanks.' I said awkwardly.'No prob.' he smiled back.'Oh my!Are you hurt?!' Jessica asked worriedly. 'Yes,it hurts that he had to save me from falling!' but instead of saying that,I just shook my head with a smile.We walked abit and I was taking a picture of a panda as it reminded me of Tao.'You should send him that pic.' Luhan suggested.'Thats what I was thinking.' I smiled.After a few more visits and we were on our way home as it was already dark.

Sehun dropped us off and we changed into our PJs,ate dinner and went to bed.I could hear Jessica talking on the phone from my room and she was probably talking to Sehun.Isn't a whole day enough for them?! I slept on my bed and I groaned as I remembered that I had school tomorrow.