Chapter 4

My Sister's Annoying NamjaChingu

School's over meaning time to go home~!

Krystal opened her locker and shove her books in her bag.She slammed her locker door and walked down the corridor.She walked down the main stairs and was in front of the school gate. 'Krys,you going home directly?' Sulli asked as she hugged her books and stood beside Krystal.'Oh,yeah.' Krystal replied in english. 'Me too.' Sulli pouted and Krystal chuckled.'Oh.Look whos coming.' Sulli said as she looked behind.Krystal turned baehind and sees Victoria and Suho coming down and weirdly,Suho was carrying Victoria's bag.Sulli and I laughed. 'Vicky Eomma,why is he carrying your bag?' Krystal asked with a laugh in her voice.'He suggested to do so and I let him be.' Victoria smiled as she folded her arms and looked at Suho. 'Noona,what did you put in your bag?' Suho said breathlessly.'Umm,lets see....make-up,books,phone,pencil case,chewing gum,tissues and a sweater.' Victoria folded her fingers as she named each object.'That's all?' Suho asked.Victoria nodded.'Why is it so heavy?' Suho groaned.Victoria snapped her hands 'Oh yes!I put my dictionary in it!A very thick one!' Victoria exclaimed.Suho fell to the floor after hearing those words while Krystal and Sulli gasped.'Yah!Who carries a thick dictionary here?!' Suho yelled.Victoria played with her fingers and pouted,'Whatty...?' Suho got up and placed Victoria's bag over his shoulder. 'Hey,where's Amber?And Luna?' Sulli asked.'Yeah.Where are they?' Krystal asked. 'Luna as I've heard,her parents picked her up before school.But i dunno about Amber.' Suho said. 'Maybe she's still inside.' Victoria said.They all nodded.Then Victoria's car parked outside the gate. 'Oh!Bye,guys!Come Suho!' she waved and pulled Suho's blazer and run off to the car.'Why are you guys going together?!' Krystal shouted. 'Studies~!' Victoria shouted back.They got into the car and the driver drove away leaving Krystal and Sulli. 'Sulli,your car is late today.' Krystal said.Sulli nodded,'Maybe I should call.' Sulli took out her phone and dialed her driver.'Yeobusseyo?' Sulli asked 'Mr.Kim,when are you coming?' she asked sweetly- wait,her voice was always sweet.'...Nae...Nae.Annyeong.' Sulli hung her phone and shove it in her bag.'It's near here.' Sulli said and Krystal smiled back.'But why is your sister not here yet?' Sulli asked.Krystal nodded in agreement,'Yeah,I should call too.' Krystal took out her phone and was about to dial Jessica until a message came.It was from Jessica.

JESSICA :

Hey sis.I cant come today.Mianhae~

KRYSTAL :

Wae?!Then who must I go with?!

JESSICA :

Sehun.Ask him to drop you at your house and I think I'll be late tonight.Bye~ TAke care~ :-)

KRYSTAL :

Araso...............................................bye..............................

Krystal sigh and dialed Sehun.He picked up after the 4th ring.

'Hello?Handsome Sehun speaking.'

'Handsome Sehun,my feet!' Krystal thought and replied,'Yah,its me.Where r'ya?'

'Aww~Kitten called me~'

'Stop fooling around and tell me where you are.' Krystal said sarcastically

'In front of you.' he replied.

'Bwoh?!' Krystal thought she was kidding but hung open when she saw Sehun in front of her,inside his car.He honked.Krystal closed her phone and rolled her eyes.He gestured her to come in.She dragged her feet to his car and sat next to the driver seat. 'How did you know?' Krystal asked without making eye contact with him. 'Your sis told me.' He replied.Krystal nodded,'Let's go!' 'No we can't.There's something missing.' Sehun stated.Krystal rolled her eyes and smirked in an annoyed way.'Look,if you-' Krystal turned to face him but he leaned closer to her and Krystal leaned against her seat.She closed her eyes,'Y-Yah,what a-are ya d-doing?' 'Doing the missing thing.' Sehun replied.Then,he pushed himself back and sat back at his seat.Krystal was still closing her eyes.Sehun smirked at her reactions,'Kitten,why are you closing your eyes?.' Krystal opened her eyes immediately and turned to him,'Yah!How could you lean so close to me?!' He smirked again,'Excuse me but I was trying to help-' 'No need help from you!Just...Just get away from ME!' Krystal cut him off and folded her arms. 'I was just doing it for safety...' Sehun's voice trailed away. 'Safety?!YOU DIDN'T DO ANYTHING SAFETY!' Krystal raised her voice.'YAH!I DID THE SEATBELT FOR SAFETY!' Sehun raised his voice too. 'Seatbelt?' Krystal said thoughtfully.She gasped and looked down.Yes,there was a seatbelt on her and Sehun did it for her.She face-palmed her forehead, 'Babo!You're such a babo Jung Soo Jung!' Sehun started the engine and drove.Krystal just stared out at the window.She was bitting her lip out of embarassment.The flasback of that scene that occured 3 minutes ago resurfaced that made Krystal shut her eyes and bited her lip harder.And no doubt that it bled.Krystal touched her lips and there was blood on it.'Damn you,Krystal.Damn you.' She growled under her breath.

'Here.' Sehun handed her a tissue.Krystal looked at it and then at Sehun.'Take it.You should let it bleed toomuch and my arm is starting to hurt you know?' Sehun said.Krystal took the tissue and wiped her blood off.After a few minutes,they arrived in front of Krystal's house.She got off the car and bowed as a saying of "Thank You" and walked towards the gate.'Hold on!' Sehun shouted.Krystal turned back and saw Sehun getting out of his car. He locked his car and shove his hands in his pockets.He walked over and stood next to her.'Is your sister home?' He asked.'No...' Krystal responded and looked at him with suspicious eyes '...Why do you ask?...' 'Cuz I wanna have some privacy with her.' Sehun replied.Krystal's eyes widened and she gasped,'Yah!You ert!How can you say that?!Privacy?!Go and Die!' she shouted. 'Yah,is it so wrong to have some privacy?' Sehun asked as he his lips. Krystal rolled her eyes in annoyance and placed her hands on her hips 'Ilbayeo Mr.ert.Do you think that you guys on the bed would actually happen?!NO!' 'What are you talking about?I was talking about having a private talk with her.' Sehun said. 'What?A private talk?' Krystal asked. 'Yes.A talk with her about EXO's performances!Didn't you know?The CEO asked our sunbaes to evaluate to improve EXO's performances and even vocal training!' Sehun snapped.'Oh right....evaluate.' Krystal remembered. 'And why would I have privacy with her on the bed?' Sehun asked.Then his eyes widened and he turned to her,'Yah,Jung Soo Jung,were you thinking about dirty thing?!' Krystal's eyes widened,    'A-Aniya!Why sh-should I th-think of those st-stuffs?!' she stuttered.Sehun chuckled,'Wah,Kitten surely has grown.She's even thinking about those~' Krystal smacked his chest,'I said I didn't!!!' She opened the gate and stomped walked towards the door with a pout.Sehun chuckled at her reaction and walked behind her after closing the gate.Krystal slipped  out of her shoes and stomped upstairs to her room.Sehun once again had to close the door and went into the house.A few minutes later,Krystal came down with other clothes.She wore a navy blue shirt and white shorts.She climbed down the stairs with folded arms and spoke,'Go home.She's not here.' and was about to go to her room until Sehun spoke,'Thats even a better reason to stay here.' Krystal froze and turned to him,'You're gonna stay here?My sis is not here so wae?' He his lips,'Haven't you heard that girls shouldn't stay at home alone?What if someone barges in and something bad happens?' Krystal smirked and folded her arms,'Nothing will happen to me if you're away from me.' 'You meant the opposite way,right?'

'No.' Krystal said in english

'Yes.' Sehun said

'Nooo...!' Krystal said and there was a whine at the end

'Yes.' Sehun folded his arms and smirked.

'No.' Krystal raised her voice and folded her arms.

'Yes.' Sehun raised his voice higher.

As Krystal was about to speak,a crash fro the kitchen came which made Krystal flinch and run to Sehun.Sehun chuckled.Krystal opened her eyes and before she could realise it,her face was buried in his chest.Krystal pulled herself away from him and cleared ,'Sorry.' Sehun chuckled,'Y'know.You and Jess are different.She wasn't scared of anything except insects but you flinched over a crash of a plate.' 'Why did the plate crash anyway?Go and look.' Krystal ordered him.'It's just a cat.' Sehun hussed.'There's no cat in my house.' Krystal snapped. 'Dear Princess,have you heard of stray cats?' Sehun asked in a majestic but offensive voice.Krystal scoffed and looked away. 'As you flinched over a cat,then I need to be bodyguard until Jessica arrive.' Sehun declared.Krystal glared at him 'Bwoh?!' 'You heard right.' Sehun smiled.Krystal groaned,'Hell starts now...'

                                                                                                  ***

SEHUN'S P.O.V

She groaned and pouted.She looked cute and no offense but cuter than Jessica.Jessica was the ice princess and  Krystal was an ice princess too but mean and sarcastic.Krystal looked unique.

First: I've never seen such a hard-to-get girl.                                                                                                                                           Second: She looked cuter than any other girl when she gets mad or pouts.                                                                                                   Third: She was the only enemy of mine                                                                                                                                                       Forth: She just hated me while the others are opposite                                                                                                                                Fifth: She was the only one who seemed most friendly to me,probably because we argued alot                                                                        Sixth: She was fun to be around                                                                                                                                                               Seventh: She didn't argue with Jessica even once while all sister argued for more than infinity times                                                               Eighth: She doesn't have an ideal type.If she likes someone,she likes him and thats all.No judging anything.Well,except she hates players.          Ninth: She didn't care about the way she looks while other girls apply tons of make-up                                                                                     Tenth: She was a Once-In-A-Million

Krystal Jung,you've caught my Attention...

                                                                                             ***